|By Business Wire||
|July 7, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
Voltage Inc. (TOKYO:3639)(http://www.voltage.co.jp/en/index.html) debuted an original booth at Anime Expo 2014 in Los Angeles, California from July 3, 3014 to July 6, 2014.
Voltage: Anime Expo 2014 in Los Angeles Bringing you Japan's original "Romance App" at a live event. Voltage's booth was filled with visitors from the start, and it ended with great success. (Photo: Business Wire)
Anime Expo attracts fans across the US and it is the largest Anime and
Manga convention in Northern California. Its popularity is growing with
This is our first time setting up a booth at an overseas event. Many of our fans expressed their excitement before the event through Facebook and other social media. Our booth was created so that visitors can experience the romantic world of our newly released English-language version of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. The booth was decorated to create the atmosphere of a Japanese summer festival so that visitors feel like they’ve walked into the world of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. We received great acclaims for the booth. Visitors took pictures with models dressed up as the characters from the game and played some of our popular games. The even ended a huge success with over 1,300 fans visiting our booth to take pictures.
- The booth was decorated to create the atmosphere of a Japanese summer festival so that visitors feel like they’ve walked into the world of “Enchanted in the Moonlight”. The booth was filled with visitors throughout the event.
- Stickers were given away after photos with models dressed up as some of the popular characters. We prepared 1,300 stickers but due to overwhelming interest, ran out before the end of the event.
- Many of the visitors who had never heard of “Romance Apps” stopped by our booth. There was a high level of interest from people new to our apps.
For more information about Voltage, please visit our website, or follow
us on our English Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/RomanceSims
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Yuta Ogi at [email protected]
* Voltage releases Romance apps for smart phones. The apps allow users to choose the guy they like best and play through a love story with him. Over 60 titles are currently available for download through the App Store and Google Play.
* Voltage’s Romance Apps have been played by more than 22 million worldwide (As of 2/1/2014). This number reflects the total number of people who enjoy Voltage games downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, on Japanese cell phone carrier plans, and on a variety of social gaming platforms.
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,298
Sep. 29, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 482
Sep. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,929
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,952
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,727
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,061
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 353
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,715
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 343
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,627
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,153
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,119
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 305
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,777
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 261