|By Elizabeth White||
|July 9, 2014 11:30 AM EDT||
CommVault on Tuesday announced a series of new enhancements to the CommVault PartnerAdvantage partner program Service Provider (SP) Edition, designed to help service provider partners maximize revenue, profitability and growth opportunities through new leading edge tools, resources and solutions that support their specialized requirements.
CommVault's ongoing cloud strategy builds on its leadership in software innovation and, through strategic relationships with service provider partners, delivers solutions to simplify and secure the transition of these services providers and their customers to cloud computing. To achieve this, CommVault utilizes its single software platform to power highly efficient cloud infrastructures, is expanding market reach through a broad cloud ecosystem and further investing in its own cloud solutions group.
Available to cloud, managed services, and hosting providers who meet the program requirements, PartnerAdvantage SP Edition spans software solutions powered by CommVault for backup and recovery and disaster recovery, as well as more advanced software solutions for services for archive, endpoint protection, eDiscovery and more.
By becoming a CommVault partner, service providers gain access into the Simpana software platform that continues to innovate to meet market demand, such as in the areas of disaster recovery and testing/development solutions. Cloud solutions powered by CommVault provide industry leading functionality for automated management, monitoring, automated job orchestration, and process automation tools to enable service providers to meet customer service levels while managing operations efficiently, now and into the future.
"We are proud to offer an innovative approach designed to drive a true partnership model with our service provider partners. Our cloud business strategy is anchored on our global network of service provider partners who offer managed services for customers seeking IT-as-a-Service consumption models," said Ralph Nimergood, vice president, worldwide partners and programs, CommVault. "CommVault's investments and engagement with our service provider partners coupled with our Simpana cloud-ready software enables providers to accelerate their time-to-market, expand revenue opportunities and boost profitability of cloud and managed services powered by CommVault."
Specifically, the program benefits of PartnerAdvantage SP Edition include:
- Service provider-centric software licenses and pricing - Exclusive access to CommVault software licenses and pricing that are aligned with the unique requirements of ITaaS consumption models
- Program level discounts and rebates - Available to service providers based on their consistent business performance and growth with CommVault Simpana-based software solutions
- Technical tools and enablement - To assist service providers with ramping their portfolio of data management solutions powered by CommVault at an accelerated pace, through staff expertise and skill development
- Technical assessments and specialized services - To enable service providers to maximize their investments with CommVault technologies, to achieve short term operational goals as well as long term business and growth objectives
- Marketing support and funds - To enable service provider revenue growth, with joint marketing activities including customer success stories, joint press activities and social media initiatives. Marketing funds for CommVault-approved activities range from content development, advertising, lead generation campaigns and more
May. 2, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 975
May. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 686
May. 2, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,877
May. 2, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,043
May. 2, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,293
May. 2, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 709
May. 2, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,559
May. 2, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 984
May. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,092
May. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 900
May. 2, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,340
May. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
May. 2, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 354
May. 2, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,084