|By Elizabeth White||
|July 9, 2014 11:30 AM EDT||
CommVault on Tuesday announced a series of new enhancements to the CommVault PartnerAdvantage partner program Service Provider (SP) Edition, designed to help service provider partners maximize revenue, profitability and growth opportunities through new leading edge tools, resources and solutions that support their specialized requirements.
CommVault's ongoing cloud strategy builds on its leadership in software innovation and, through strategic relationships with service provider partners, delivers solutions to simplify and secure the transition of these services providers and their customers to cloud computing. To achieve this, CommVault utilizes its single software platform to power highly efficient cloud infrastructures, is expanding market reach through a broad cloud ecosystem and further investing in its own cloud solutions group.
Available to cloud, managed services, and hosting providers who meet the program requirements, PartnerAdvantage SP Edition spans software solutions powered by CommVault for backup and recovery and disaster recovery, as well as more advanced software solutions for services for archive, endpoint protection, eDiscovery and more.
By becoming a CommVault partner, service providers gain access into the Simpana software platform that continues to innovate to meet market demand, such as in the areas of disaster recovery and testing/development solutions. Cloud solutions powered by CommVault provide industry leading functionality for automated management, monitoring, automated job orchestration, and process automation tools to enable service providers to meet customer service levels while managing operations efficiently, now and into the future.
"We are proud to offer an innovative approach designed to drive a true partnership model with our service provider partners. Our cloud business strategy is anchored on our global network of service provider partners who offer managed services for customers seeking IT-as-a-Service consumption models," said Ralph Nimergood, vice president, worldwide partners and programs, CommVault. "CommVault's investments and engagement with our service provider partners coupled with our Simpana cloud-ready software enables providers to accelerate their time-to-market, expand revenue opportunities and boost profitability of cloud and managed services powered by CommVault."
Specifically, the program benefits of PartnerAdvantage SP Edition include:
- Service provider-centric software licenses and pricing - Exclusive access to CommVault software licenses and pricing that are aligned with the unique requirements of ITaaS consumption models
- Program level discounts and rebates - Available to service providers based on their consistent business performance and growth with CommVault Simpana-based software solutions
- Technical tools and enablement - To assist service providers with ramping their portfolio of data management solutions powered by CommVault at an accelerated pace, through staff expertise and skill development
- Technical assessments and specialized services - To enable service providers to maximize their investments with CommVault technologies, to achieve short term operational goals as well as long term business and growth objectives
- Marketing support and funds - To enable service provider revenue growth, with joint marketing activities including customer success stories, joint press activities and social media initiatives. Marketing funds for CommVault-approved activities range from content development, advertising, lead generation campaigns and more
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,250
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,309
Oct. 1, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,173
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,865
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,402
Oct. 1, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,931
Oct. 1, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 809
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,945
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,807
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,342
Oct. 1, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 642
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,438
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Oct. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,758
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 580
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,827