|By Marketwired .||
|July 10, 2014 10:39 AM EDT||
KIRKLAND, WA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/10/14 -- BitTitan, the IT change automation expert for cloud-based migration and onboarding, and the silver-level sponsor for IAMCP U.S., will showcase the new capabilities of its automated email and data migration solution, MigrationWiz, at the upcoming Microsoft® Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), booth #1707. Also at this year's event, BitTitan will unveil its new partner program and new strategic partnerships.
Latest Products and Solutions
Moving a company's email or data to the cloud, such as Office 365, can be a complex, risky, time-consuming and expensive process when migrating manually or using sub-par technology options. BitTitan's MigrationWiz is a battle-proven, fully automated cloud-based solution that helps IT, consultants and systems integrators overcome these barriers for a seamless migration, saving time, cost and resources, while increasing profitability.
"BitTitan enabled and supported us in delivering an excellent IT service to our customers, making the move from various platforms to Office 365 quick, easy and secure," said Ville Kankare, system consultant at Appelsiini. "By adding MigrationWiz to our arsenal, we not only removed the complexity of email migration, but also significantly lowered our total cost of migration, enabling us to pass along those savings to our customers. Additionally, where other migration methods would have left our customers offline for months, with MigrationWiz we were able to perform the migration with zero downtime or lost productivity."
BitTitan will showcase a number of the new and recently announced capabilities for MigrationWiz, including:
- New user interface (UI), featuring data migration project capabilities
- Expanded Archive Migration projects, now supporting PST migration, Microsoft® Exchange Archive, and Google Vault, in addition to the existing Amazon S3 migration capability
- Support for co-existence migrations
- Public folder migration, enabling migration of shared folders, supporting all file types, existing folder structure, permissions and email reply-ability
- Document migration, enabling migration from one cloud storage solution to another, retaining the existing folder structure
BitTitan will also showcase UserActivation, a complete solution to automate the move to Office 365 with zero downtime. As part of the complete onboarding lifecycle, UserActivation automatically generates Office 365 accounts, creates users, assigns licenses, manages all DNS changes, migrates mailbox data, and configures desktop applications to connect to the cloud. In addition, BitTitan will demonstrate DeploymentPro (previously BitTitan Desktop Deployment) that automates the configuration of existing Outlook clients to connect to Office 365 accounts. This is ideal for companies with a remote or dispersed workforce, eliminating the need to travel to each location to configure individual desktops.
"The move to the cloud presents a tremendous business opportunity for our partners," said Geeman Yip, CEO of BitTitan. "The complexities associated with migration and onboarding should not hold them back. Our latest automation capabilities give our partners even more flexibility to choose the right product and process for the right project, making the move quick and easy while helping them capitalize on the cloud opportunity."
At this year's event, BitTitan will be discussing the following partnerships:
- Parallels: APS 2 integration
- New Latin American distributors including Intcomex and Nexsys
WPC Sessions and Events
BitTitan's experts will participate in the following theater sessions:
- July 15, 10:00am EDT: "So you decided to make the move to Office 365. Now what?" by Jethro Seghers, Office 365 MVP and MigrationWiz program manager
- July 15, 2:30pm EDT: "Want to be more profitable in the cloud? BitTitan will show you how" by Geeman Yip, BitTitan's CEO
BitTitan will host the following booth events:
- July 14, 11:00am EDT: "Ask the Microsoft MVPs" along with Seghers and Yip
- July 14 & 15: 4:40pm EDT: Happy hour presentation: "Navigating the legal landscape of the cloud" by Nic Wolfe, BitTitan's legal counsel
- Daily $500 cash drawing, starting at 4:30pm EDT
As the silver-level sponsor for the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP), BitTitan invites WCP attendees to participate at the following events:
- WPC Annual Charity Golf Tournament, where BitTitan serves as a VIP Migration Sponsor, taking place on Sunday, July 13 at 7:30am EDT. To register, visit http://www.golfdigestplanner.com/25537-2014WPC/index.html.
- The IAMCP World Cup party, taking place on Sunday, July 13 at 2:00pm EDT. To register visit http://www.iamcp-us.org/events/event_details.asp?id=454459&group.
BitTitan is the IT change automation expert that delivers end-to-end solutions for migration and onboarding challenges. Unlike competitive solutions, BitTitan removes barriers to change, including complexity, risk, cost and time constraints. With IT change automation, users can be current, have a choice, maintain control and eliminate chaos. Its globally recognized products, MigrationWiz, UserActivation and SmtpLogic, deliver tailored solutions for today's challenges, such as Office 365 onboarding and email migration. The credible, safe and trusted choice for both direct and partner channels, BitTitan has migrated more than 1.5 million mailboxes to the cloud in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.BitTitan.com.
Microsoft and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
VisiTech PR for BitTitan
303-752-3552 ext. 223
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 506
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,620
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,988
Jul. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
Jul. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 547
Jul. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
Jul. 26, 2016 10:37 AM EDT Reads: 281
Jul. 26, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,179
Jul. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 987
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 334
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 934
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 767
Jul. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,080
Jul. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,010
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Jul. 26, 2016 09:02 AM EDT Reads: 244