|By Business Wire||
|July 11, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
ESI Group (Paris:ESI), pioneer and world-leading solution provider in Virtual Prototyping, is the winner of the “Grand Prix des Entreprises de Croissance” in the “Software and IT Services” category for companies with a turnover of between €100 million and €1 billion.
The “Grand Prix des Entreprises de Croissance”, organised in partnership with Leaders League, the French Ministry of the Economy and Finance, the French business federation Medef and public investment bank Bpifrance, is awarded to French companies that have achieved outstanding growth in the previous three years (2010-2012). During this period, ESI Group’s turnover rose on average by 13.2% a year.
Apart from the basic growth requirement, the award was based on a thorough examination of six criteria demonstrating the excellence of ESI Group over the long term, namely:
- Sustainability and profitability: the market leader in virtual prototyping for over 40 years, ESI Group has established a loyal customer base with a high level of repeat business, giving it a solid business platform and financial position.
- Job creation: during the period, a surge in business for ESI Group led to the recruitment of some 200 employees, taking the Group’s workforce to over 1,000 experts in over 40 countries today.
- Corporate social responsibility: this aspect lies at the very heart of the Group’s values and, in essence, its business, which seeks to eliminate physical prototypes and accelerate the development of innovative, more environmentally friendly products. ESI’s solutions therefore reduce the environmental impact of industry.
- Leadership and collaborative management: the Company’s internal organisation is designed to empower managers and employees, as well as encouraging global teamwork.
- Innovation: for 40 years, innovation has been a strategic priority for the Group. With a dedicated investment policy and a network of high-level technology partnerships, ESI is driving the pace of industrial innovation across all sectors.
- Development and growth potential: ESI’s virtual prototyping solutions are essential for accelerating the innovation and development of new products and they therefore have significant growth potential in many industry verticals that are not yet mature enough for this disruptive technology.
Alain de Rouvray, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ESI Group, said: “This award is a valuable testimony to the excellence shown by ESI Group teams worldwide over more than 40 years. With its increasingly innovative virtual prototyping solutions, the Group has made a global name for itself due to its vitality and technological expertise, through which it has helped to secure the long-term industrial leadership of its customers. The award also recognises the Group’s ambition to usher in the ICT based fourth industrial revolution, fostering a more efficient economy through disruptive productivity gains and a more engaged social responsibility. Given the quality of the candidates and the elite selection process, being chosen for the first edition of this brand new award is not only an honour for the Group, but it also sends out a strong signal that spurs on our indomitable quest for excellence.”
ESI is a pioneer and world-leading player in virtual prototyping that take into account the physics of materials. ESI has developed an extensive suite of coherent, industry-oriented applications to realistically simulate a product’s behaviour during testing, to fine-tune manufacturing processes in accordance with desired product performance, and to evaluate the environment’s impact on product performance. This offer represents a unique collaborative and open environment for Simulation-Based Design, enabling virtual prototypes to be improved in a continuous and collaborative manner while eliminating the need for physical prototypes during product development. Present in over 40 countries, ESI employs over 1,000 high-level specialists throughout its worldwide network. ESI Group is listed on compartment C of NYSE Euronext Paris.
ESI Group: winner of the 2014 ASMEP-ETI/Bpifrance award in the “Innovation and industrial strategy” category
For further information, go to www.esi-group.com.
ESI is the leader and a pioneer in virtual prototyping solutions.
Stock market information
Listed on compartment C of the
NYSE Euronext Paris
ISIN FR 0004110310
Bloomberg ESI FP
« entreprise innovante »
(innovative company) certification since 2000 by Bpifrance (ex-OSEO), ESI Group is eligible for inclusion in FCPI
(venture capital trusts dedicated to innovation) and PEA PME.
Revenue for the 2nd quarter of 2014 will be
September 15, 2014
Our Press Section is at
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jan. 17, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 6,179
Jan. 17, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,548
Jan. 17, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 375
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,034
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 595
Jan. 17, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 804
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 9,578
Jan. 17, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 2,891
Jan. 17, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,966
Jan. 17, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 5,312
Jan. 17, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 4,102
Jan. 17, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,732
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,626
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,350
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,316