|By Business Wire||
|July 11, 2014 06:20 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fzsf5/databook_q1_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q1 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Italy" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the Italy stood at US$128 million by end of 2013, accounting for 5.7% of online advertising.
During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 61.1%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$200 million, representing an increase of 56.4% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), social media ad spend is set to grow at a CAGR of 31.9% to reach US$606 million in 2018, accounting for 14.9% of the online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2009-2018).
The social media advertising spend database breaks down into following key areas:
- Market Share of Social Media: This report provides social media advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Budget Allocation: This report provides budget allocation by key segments including advertising, staffing, consulting, and technology.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split
- Each of the format segments above is broken down further into channel - desktop and mobile.
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals.
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key marketing objectives
By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of social gaming advertising
- By Social Networking Sites: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2009-2013).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fzsf5/databook_q1_2014
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,719
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,922
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,050
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 343
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 449
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,712
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 338
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,626
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,150
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,117
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 298
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,775
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 255
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 258
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,725