|By Business Wire||
|July 11, 2014 09:51 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwxddz/mobile_in_u_s) has announced the addition of PhoCusWright's new report "Mobile in U.S. and European Markets - Beyond a Uniform Strategy" to their offering.
Mobile platforms are opening new avenues to travel consumers and enabling companies to engage travelers in real time, wherever they may be. However, a misguided mobile strategy can cost companies dearly in terms of share, particularly during the early, high-growth stage of consumer adoption.
This article examines consumer preferences, demographics, macroeconomic data, and other variables across four of the world's most lucrative online travel markets - France, Germany, the U.K. and the U.S. - and highlights the similarities in, differences between, and drivers of their mobile trends.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings
3. Prioritizing devices for mobile rollouts
4. Smartphones retain advantages over tablets
5. Who's downloading what?
- Figure 1: Top 10 Travel Apps in the Apple App Store
6. Mobile adoption surprisingly low in Germany
- Figure 2: Mobile Device Use for Travel Shopping, GDP per Capita, and Tablet Share of Internet Traffic, 2013
7. In a multi-device world, age matters
- Figure 3: Total Population (Millions) and Age Distribution (%) by Country, 2012
8. Shopping window remains wider in the U.S.
9. Converting offline travelers into smartphone buyers
- Figure 4: Average Number of Days Spent Researching Travel Components Before Booking, by Market
- Figure 5: Total and Online Travel Markets (US$B) and Mobile Share (%) by Country, 2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwxddz/mobile_in_u_s
Nov. 25, 2015 06:45 PM EST Reads: 114
Nov. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 299
Nov. 25, 2015 04:15 PM EST Reads: 471
Nov. 25, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Nov. 25, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 493
Nov. 25, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 503
Nov. 25, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 423
Nov. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 350
Nov. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 507
Nov. 25, 2015 01:45 PM EST
Nov. 25, 2015 01:30 PM EST Reads: 463
Nov. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 362
Nov. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 515
Nov. 25, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 428
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 25, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 115