|By Marketwired .||
|July 14, 2014 08:12 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/14/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Bombardier, the world's only manufacturer of both planes and trains with more than 71,700 employees around the world, is always searching for the best talent to engineer, design, manufacture, and market its innovative aerospace and rail solutions. To help align talent with demand, Bombardier is leveraging Oracle Talent Management Cloud, part of Oracle HCM Cloud, to provide a single, global applicant tracking system (ATS). Since upgrading to the latest version of Oracle Talent Management Cloud for recruiting, Bombardier has reduced recruiting time for technical and highly skilled positions, while increasing the quality and diversity of applicants.
- To enable a more strategic approach to talent acquisition across its global organization, Bombardier has upgraded to the latest version of Oracle Talent Management Cloud, a component of Oracle HCM Cloud, to propel its recruiting capabilities.
- With large, time-sensitive orders for its transportation solutions, fast talent acquisition is critical to the company's success, particularly for in-demand positions like engineers and project managers.
- Facing competition across key geographies, Bombardier needed a more efficient way to source, assess, and acquire internal and external talent across its two divisions, Bombardier Transport and Bombardier Aerospace.
- By combining its two applicant tracking systems into a single instance of Oracle Talent Management Cloud for recruiting, complete with advanced reporting and analytics, Bombardier increased the efficiency and effectiveness of its recruiting processes. This has enabled Bombardier to achieve:
- Faster Time to Hire -- By automating its recruiting processes with Oracle, Bombardier accelerated the hiring lifecycle for technical and skilled positions, which comprise a majority of its needs.
- Increased Candidate Volume -- The new Oracle ATS allows Bombardier to handle twice as much traffic from online applicants without an increase in dedicated IT staff.
- Greater Talent Diversity -- With an integrated, global ATS, Bombardier now receives résumés that are more diversified by skill set and geography, enabling the company to scale its operations worldwide and create and staff centers of excellence with top talent.
- Reduced Training Time -- By hiring more highly skilled candidates, Bombardier has reduced the amount of training it needs to provide both full-time employees and contractors.
- Consistent Innovation -- By adopting the upgrades and enhancements Oracle delivers every six months, Bombardier is always at the cutting edge of recruiting technology, optimizing the experience for its recruiters and candidates.
- Bombardier is using the recruiting capabilities of Oracle Talent Management Cloud, an integrated, end-to-end talent management solution that enables organizations to recruit, nurture, and retain top talent. It is designed to help modern HR leaders source and acquire talent, develop talent for critical roles, and promote a high-performance culture and collaborative learning environment.
- "In an industry where technology, customer and consumer needs are always changing, Bombardier strives to employ the smartest and most focused talent to design and manufacture its high performance mobility solutions," said Jean-Francois Deschenes, chief web officer and HRIS director, Bombardier, Inc. "We've gained a competitive edge in the global market with Oracle as our recruiting technology partner. The integrated, intuitive Oracle Talent Management Cloud recruiting system has enabled us to quickly and efficiently expand globally, hiring the most skilled people possible for the job at hand."
- Oracle HCM Cloud
- Oracle Talent Management Cloud
- Oracle HCM Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 326
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,674
Sep. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,983
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,753
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 279
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 382
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,646
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,861
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,759
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,385
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
We’ve been doing it for years, decades for some. How many websites have you created accounts on? Your bank, your credit card companies, social media sites, hotels and travel sites, online shopping sites, and that’s just the start. We do it often without even thinking about it, quickly entering our personal information, our data, in a plethora of systems. Sometimes we’re not even aware of the information we are providing. It could be very personal information (think of the security questions you ...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,653
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,268