|By Marketwired .||
|July 14, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
HORSHAM, PA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/14/14 -- Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced details of the unprecedented interest and attention for the 17th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition. Taking place October 7-10, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, the HR Technology® Conference is an annual town hall meeting designed to address how business processes and organizational success can be enabled and enhanced by technology.
The event is also home to the world's largest exposition of HR technology products and services, where more than 300 exhibiting companies will share their expertise, demonstrate their solutions and show how they can help attendees overcome their most complex HR challenges. With high interest among the vendor community in participating in this unique event, space in the conference's Exhibition hall has sold out sooner than expected. A waiting list has been established for those companies that still wish to participate in this one-of-a-kind exposition.
Complementing the exposition, the HR Technology® Conference will include a new feature this year: the Start-Up Pavilion. The pavilion will enable the newest and most cutting-edge companies to exhibit their solutions, make an impact on the audience and highlight the innovative products they are bringing to the market. There are still a few open spots remaining for additional start-ups that want to be included.
In addition to the high demand to participate in the Exhibition, the show has received a great deal of attention due to its extensive agenda of engaging and informative sessions led by the most prominent industry experts and senior executives. Highlights from the conference agenda include:
- Opening Keynote from Andrew McAfee: In this keynote address, "Making the Right Choices in the Second Machine Age," McAfee, principal research scientist for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and acclaimed author, will explain how we are living in the greatest era of transformation since the Industrial Revolution and examine the implications of this new age on both work and the workplace.
- Top HR Products of 2014: For more than 25 years, Human Resource Executive® has recognized excellence and innovation in the HR vendor community with its Top HR Products awards. During the awards luncheon, attendees will learn more about this year's selections and see how their innovations made them stand out.
- Awesome New Technologies for HR: New for 2014, this popular session will be divided into two categories -- one focused on more established solution providers that continue to innovate and expand, and one for start-up organizations that are pushing the envelope and forcing the big players in the industry to stay on their toes.
- Closing Keynote by R "Ray" Wang: During his keynote, titled "Transforming the Future of Work in a Digital World," Wang, founder and principal analyst for Constellation Research, will explore how the latest trends in HR technology will impact workers across the digital-proficiency spectrum and ultimately alter the future of work.
- Participation of Prominent Brands: HR leaders from some of the most high-profile companies today will be leading sessions, with presenters from HP, Hootsuite and Marriott examining social technology for HR; ConAgra, RedHat and SendGrid exploring the emphasis on data-driven HR approaches; and Comcast, Lockheed Martin and Under Armour tackling how to take talent acquisition to the next level.
HR Technology® Conference Co-Chair Steve Boese commented, "The challenges facing today's HR professionals are many, and the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition is designed to help attendees find the solutions that can solve their biggest challenges. Given the anticipated record numbers of attendees and vendors alike, and unprecedented demand from the vendor community, it is clear that 2014 will be the best and biggest year in the history of the event."
More details about the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition can be found at www.HRTechConference.com or by calling 1-800-727-1227. Register by August 4 to save $450.00.
Jan. 16, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 4,476
Jan. 16, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 5,815
Jan. 16, 2017 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,070
Jan. 16, 2017 05:15 AM EST Reads: 1,496
Jan. 16, 2017 04:30 AM EST Reads: 4,471
Jan. 16, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 3,698
Jan. 16, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,254
Jan. 16, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 2,832
Jan. 16, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 5,214
Jan. 16, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 5,717
The idea behind this session is my blog post - 5 Logstash Alternatives - which is unfortunately too short to do the presented log shippers justice. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Radu Gheorghe, Software Engineer at Sematext Group, will talk more about the things that matter: kinds of buffers, protocols, ways of parsing, correlating and de-duplicating messages, as well as supported inputs and outputs. And of course performance. All this should let you know which log shipper...
Jan. 16, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 1,193
Jan. 16, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 2,370
Jan. 16, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 3,906
Jan. 16, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 6,139
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 16, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 2,655