|By Marketwired .||
|July 14, 2014 01:59 PM EDT||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/14/14 -- CASE Parking, a leading parking data solutions provider, today announced the launch of an innovative distribution network for the resale of its proprietary parking technology and lot occupancy data collection systems. This newly formed network will allow partners -- ranging from parking, access, revenue and control system (PARCS) distributors, to those that install gated parking systems, companies that complete physical technology installations and conduct hardware support, and those providing video systems to large-scale parking operations -- to offer CASE technology to their clients by becoming certified CASE Parking Resellers.
Seven companies from various industries have already signed on to join this parking-industry resale division. As many of them develop and deliver complementary products, having direct access to resell CASE technologies -- such as its 99.9 percent accurate, real-time occupancy data via its proprietary Counts in the Cloud system -- adds immeasurable value both to their own services and for the benefit of their customers.
As gated systems represent only 10 percent of the parking lots across the country, CASE's partners are happily embracing the ability to resell CASE Parking technology, which allows them to address the needs of the remaining 90 percent of the market. Similarly, hardware and software original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) -- which have already developed solutions for the parking industry -- can now comprehensively service their existing customers and increase the value of their own products with the addition of CASE technology and expertise.
"The benefits of this distribution channel are countless," says John Couvrette, vice president of CASE Parking. "It not only helps expand CASE's reach and footprint, but also enables these companies within our growing network to tap into new markets and offer products and capabilities they couldn't before."
For more information about joining this channel of CASE technology distributors, please contact Vice President John Couvrette at 949-988-7508 or [email protected].
ABOUT CASE PARKING: CASE Parking delivers 99.9 percent accurate, real-time occupancy data via its proprietary Counts in the Cloud system, enabling effective parking operations management through its fully-integrated web-based dashboard. Through innovative partnerships with leading app developers, parking operators can ultimately increase sales, reduce labor costs and minimize lost revenue, while also assisting drivers to find parking space availability quickly and easily. CASE's clients and partners -- including Streetline, Texas A&M University, ParkMe, University of Hawaii and the City of Newport Beach -- rely on CASE Parking's technology to improve the overall efficiency of their operations. For more information, visit www.caseparking.com.
Beyond Fifteen Communications, Inc.
Aug. 30, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,487
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,927
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,031
Aug. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 341
Aug. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 933
Aug. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 367
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,594
Aug. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 900
Aug. 30, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 975
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,781
Aug. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 869
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 963
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,051
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,815
Aug. 30, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 696