|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 05:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation Market" report to their offering.
Threat actors use DDoS attacks to block access to targeted websites for legitimate users. These attacks are becoming increasingly disruptive, frequent, and sophisticated. As a result, businesses require purpose-built solutions to detect and block the full array of DDoS attacks. Demand for DDoS mitigation solutions is growing, but the market faces a number of challenges going forward.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors drive demand for DDoS mitigation solutions?
- What factors are restraining market growth?
- Which vendors offer DDoS mitigation solutions that meet business needs?
- What vertical markets are most interested in DDoS mitigation?
- What types of organizations are deploying DDoS mitigation solutions?
- Will the DDoS mitigation market remain a stand-alone market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total DDoS Mitigation Market
6. Industry Challenges and Trends
7. Product Segment Breakdown
8. Service Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
10. Vendor Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,853
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 804
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,409
Jul. 23, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,330
Jul. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 760
Jul. 23, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,703
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,527
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,964
Jul. 23, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 645
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 930
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,779
Jul. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 895
Jul. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 668
The cloud competition for database hosts is fierce. How do you evaluate a cloud provider for your database platform? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Chris Presley, a Solutions Architect at Pythian, gave users a checklist of considerations when choosing a provider. Chris Presley is a Solutions Architect at Pythian. He loves order – making him a premier Microsoft SQL Server expert. Not only has he programmed and administered SQL Server, but he has also shared his expertise and passion with b...
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,805