|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 05:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation Market" report to their offering.
Threat actors use DDoS attacks to block access to targeted websites for legitimate users. These attacks are becoming increasingly disruptive, frequent, and sophisticated. As a result, businesses require purpose-built solutions to detect and block the full array of DDoS attacks. Demand for DDoS mitigation solutions is growing, but the market faces a number of challenges going forward.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors drive demand for DDoS mitigation solutions?
- What factors are restraining market growth?
- Which vendors offer DDoS mitigation solutions that meet business needs?
- What vertical markets are most interested in DDoS mitigation?
- What types of organizations are deploying DDoS mitigation solutions?
- Will the DDoS mitigation market remain a stand-alone market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total DDoS Mitigation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total DDoS Mitigation Market
6. Industry Challenges and Trends
7. Product Segment Breakdown
8. Service Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
10. Vendor Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg5tn4/analysis_of_the
Jul. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EDT
Jul. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,102
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,354
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,236
Jul. 3, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 375
Jul. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,310
Jul. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,349
Jul. 3, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 831
Jul. 3, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,207
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 953
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,373
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 670
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 739
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 758
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 823