|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 10:10 AM EDT||
NEORIS, a global business and IT consulting company, today announced it outperformed its targets and exceeded overall growth projections. The first semester’s strong results were led by significant growth in new business projects across all geographies. NEORIS also anticipates considerable growth in the U.S.A. throughout the second half of the year.
Among the key client wins:
- A 3-year Process and Transformation project for one of the largest oil & gas companies in Latin America valued at more than $20 million.
- SAP deployment for a leading automotive parts manufacturer in Mexico, worth more than $6 million.
- Renewal of an outsourcing project based out of NEORIS’ solution centers in Argentina for a major telecommunications company with a presence in Latin America and Europe, valued at more than $3 million.
- Customer care management consulting for leading telecommunications provider in the Middle East.
- New contract with leading financial institutions in Europe, including the maintenance of a Global Lending system valued at $2.5 million.
- Marketing & Merchandising applications design, development and modernization at a Fortune 100 U.S. retailer.
- Optimization of SAP Global Trade Management (GTM) at a Fortune 100 Agribusiness client in the U.S.
- An innovative biometric authentication project with BBVA to secure the intranet communications accounts of its more than 120,000 employees.
- A Business Intelligence (BI) financial analytics project for one of the largest privately-traded energy companies in Brazil.
- New projects in Colombia, including one for a pharmaceutical leader who successfully adopted the "International Financial Reporting Standards" (IFRS).
- A turnaround and implementation project in the U.S. and Mexico for PRETTL, a global automotive and Electronics Company.
Turnaround projects such as PRETTL’s Global Template are highlighting NEORIS’ unique approach to quickly identify and address problem areas of large and complicated projects. “With NEORIS, we found a partner who understood our pressing needs,” said Carlos Barroso PRETTL Americas President and CEO. “They have the domain expertise, tools and resources and were able to turn the situation around, achieving a seamless and non-eventful go-live in a short period of time,” he added.
NEORIS continues developing a strong positioning at a global level, conducting business with major companies in its key industries such as Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Retail, CPG, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Utilities and Healthcare.
“We are pleased with the performance of our operations around the globe and expect to continue an exponential growth trajectory into the second half of the year,” said Claudio Muruzabal, CEO of NEORIS. “With the majority of our clients being repeat customers, the pipeline is full with projects for existing clients as well as new innovation deployments around the globe.”
As an SAP global services partner for the past three years, NEORIS continues to stand as the first and only global services partner of Latin American origin to achieve this status. In 2014, NEORIS continues its alignment with the German multinational software corporation in terms of strategy, innovation and specialized industries to offer world-class services at a global level.
Earlier this year, NEORIS signed a pan-regional partnership with hybris software, to provide multi-channel solutions in the Americas and develop its expertise implementing e-commerce and next generation omni-channel B2B and B2C solutions. Continuing to push the envelope with cutting-edge innovation, NEORIS is also integrating wearable technology devices such as Google Glass in order to revolutionize both retail and manufacturing industry solutions. As a result, NEORIS recently won second place at the “SAP Innovation Challenge for Mobile Manufacturing Solutions 2014”. On the technology front, NEORIS continues to invest in its SAP HANA Center of Excellence located in Mexico and has secured several projects enabling its clients to make smarter, faster decisions through real-time analysis and reporting combined with dramatically accelerated business processes.
True to its winning style, NEORIS was a standout in the IT industry, garnering several accolades during the first half of the year. NEORIS ranked on IAOP’s annual list of Top Companies in Outsourcing Services Worldwide and won the “Latin American Customer Service Leadership Award in the Healthcare IT Market" from global consulting firm Frost & Sullivan. In addition, NEORIS was ranked by independent research firm IDC among the top 5 largest IT consulting firms in Latin America and maintains its number one position in Mexico.
For more information about NEORIS, its innovative solutions and its nearshore outsourcing solutions, connect on social media:
NEORIS is a global business and IT consulting company, currently the largest IT consulting and systems integration company in Mexico and amongst the top 5 largest consulting and systems integration companies in Latin America. The company is a leading provider of nearshore outsourcing services through a global delivery model leveraging six worldwide software development centers. Headquartered in Miami, Fla., NEORIS has operations in the U.S., Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. More information is available at www.neoris.com
Public Cloud IaaS started its life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in adop...
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,531
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,367
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,207
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,105
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,759
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,563
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,643
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,871
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,924
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,216
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,955
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,407
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,659
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,624
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,973