|By Business Wire||
|July 15, 2014 11:11 AM EDT||
CareTech Solutions, an information technology (IT) and Web products and services provider for U.S. hospitals announced today that 38 of the company’s clients have been honored in the 16th annual Health Care’s Most Wired Survey, conducted by Hospital & Health Networks.
“This year we have more clients than ever being recognized among the nation’s Most Wired healthcare organizations,” said Jim Giordano, president and CEO, CareTech Solutions. “It’s a privilege to work with clients who are committed to implementing the IT and Web systems necessary to support patient care and engagement goals.”
CareTech Solutions’ Most Wired clients:
- Bristol Hospital - Bristol, Conn.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Schaumburg, Ill.
- Centra Health - Lynchburg, Va.
- Christ Hospital - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Covenant Health - Knoxville, Tenn.
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center - Rochester, Mich.
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority - Denver, Colo.
- Detroit Medical Center - Detroit, Mich.
- Dignity Health - San Francisco ,Calif.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center - Englewood, N.J.
- Gundersen Health - La Crosse, Wis.
- Henry Ford Health System – Detroit, Mich.
- Holy Family Memorial - Manitowoc, Wis.
- Inspira Health Network - Bridgeton, N.J.
- Jupiter Medical Center – Jupiter, Fla.
- Martin Health System - Stuart, Fla.
- Memorial Healthcare - Owosso, Mich.
- Mercy Hospital – Grayling, Mich.
- Metrohealth Systems - Cleveland, Ohio
- Munson Medical Center - Traverse City, Mich.
- Oakwood Healthcare - Dearborn, Mich.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center - Livingston, N.J.
- Saint Luke's Health System - Kansas City, Mo.
- Saint Vincent Hospital - Worcester, Mass.
- Samaritan Regional Health System - Ashland, Ohio
- Sparrow Health System - Lansing, Mich.
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center - Syracuse, N.Y.
- St. Luke's University Health Network - Bethlehem, Pa.
- Central Maine Medical Center - Lewiston, Maine
- Inova Health System - Falls Church, Va.
- Tampa General Hospital – Tampa, Fla.
- Yale New Haven Health System - New Haven, Conn.
Most Wired – Small and Rural:
- Mercy Hospital - Cadillac, Mich.
Most Improved: please put in alpha order
- Alexian Brothers Health System - Arlington Heights, Ill.
- Allegiance Health - Jackson, Mich.
- Broward Health - Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Mount Sinai Health System - New York, N.Y.
- Pocono Medical Center - East Stroudsburg, Pa.
About the AHA
The AHA is a nonprofit association of health care provider organizations and individuals that are committed to the health improvement of their communities. The AHA is the national advocate for its members, which includes nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, and other providers of care. Founded in 1898, the AHA provides education for health care leaders and is a source of information on health care issues and trends. For more information, visit the AHA website at www.aha.org.
About the Most Wired Survey
The 2014 Most Wired Survey is conducted in cooperation with McKesson Corp., AT&T, the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives, and the American Hospital Association.
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions is an information technology (IT) and Web products and services provider for U.S. hospitals and health systems, creating value for clients through customized IT solutions that contribute to improving the patient experience while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day IT operations, CareTech offers clients expert health information technology services earning it the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 Best in KLAS award for IT Outsourcing (Extensive), and the 2012 and 2013 IT Partial Outsourcing Award as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the respective annual “Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services” report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.
The IoTs will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and share the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the development proc...
May. 5, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,023
We’ve worked with dozens of early adopters across numerous industries and will debunk common misperceptions, which starts with understanding that many of the connected products we’ll use over the next 5 years are already products, they’re just not yet connected. With an IoT product, time-in-market provides much more essential feedback than ever before. Innovation comes from what you do with the data that the connected product provides in order to enhance the customer experience and optimize busi...
May. 5, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,354
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,262
May. 5, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,356
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,177
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 755
May. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 706
May. 5, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,168
May. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,057
May. 5, 2016 02:39 PM EDT Reads: 261
May. 5, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,200
May. 5, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,482
May. 5, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 749
May. 5, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,131
May. 5, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 576