|By Kevin Benedict||
|July 18, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
Have you taken this year's The State of Enterprise Mobility Report survey yet? If not, please do as your insights are very important to us. All participants will receive the final report free. Here are some early results:
- 73% of survey participants report their mobile strategies and plans are inhibited by limitations in their current IT infrastructure, design and/or architecture.
- 83% of survey participants report the demand for mobile apps will force enterprises to make major investments in their IT environment to better support real-time interactions with mobile apps.
- 80% of survey participants report that less than half of their back-office systems are optimized to support mobile applications.
- 86% of survey participants report they have back-office systems that are too slow or incapable of supporting real-time interactions with mobile applications.
- 33% of survey participants report their IT environment prevents them from delivering an optimized mobile application experience.
- 36% of survey participants report they are dedicating budget to replace or upgrade back-office systems for the specific purpose of enhancing mobile app performances.
- 65% of survey participants report the changes needed to optimize their IT environment for current and future mobile application requirements will significantly impact their IT budget?
- 83% of survey participants report they expect business processes will need to change due to the impact of mobile applications on the business.
Please share your views, opinions and insights by taking this short survey and receive the final report free.
Survey - http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e9hmymorhwv3wle0/start
Kevin Benedict Writer, Speaker, Editor Senior Analyst, Digital Transformation, EBA, Center for the Future of Work Cognizant View my profile on LinkedIn Learn about mobile strategies at MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict Browse the Mobile Solution Directory Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies Recommended Strategy Book Code Halos Recommended iPad App Code Halos for iPads
***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,121
Sep. 29, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,543
Sep. 29, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,204
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,676
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,536
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,854
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,581
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,788
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,439
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,957
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,341
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,396
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 479
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,627
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,552