|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 05:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j79q52/evaluating) has announced the addition of the "Evaluating Infrastructure Sector in India-Existing and Upcoming Opportunities 2014" report to their offering.
Infrastructure development reflects the health of the economy of any nation because infrastructure is directly proportional to the development and growth of the country. Being a rapidly growing nation, India has always given higher importance to the infrastructure sector and it has received considerable attention from the government as well as private players.
Indian infrastructure sector mainly includes development of roads, airports, shipping and ports which have contributed greatly to the economy of India over the last decade. When it comes to development in infrastructure sector, the Government of India has always been very proactive. A large focus has always been given on execution of associated projects via Public Private Partnerships (PPPs), scale incentives, tariff policies, budgetary allocations and participation of private companies.
According to the Indian Finance Ministry, the overall investment in infrastructure sector in coming years may go up to US$1000 billion; more than 70% of it is expected from private and foreign players. For infrastructure sector, India is relying mainly on private sector investment through Public Private Partnership. The PPP is planning to invest more than US$ 400 billion in infrastructure sector in the next 5 years.
The Government of India is also planning to set up a dedicated panel to enhance the approval process of infrastructure projects. In coming years, an investment of more than US$1 trillion will be required in different projects such as harbour, highways and power plants. The infrastructure sector of India will require investment of more than US$ 1.8 trillion in the coming decade and this will create several opportunities for foreign investors
to invest in India.
- What is the growth achieved till date?
- What are the growth opportunities in the Infrastructure Sector?
- What are the Present Status of Major Infrastructure Sectors in India?
- What are the Investment Opportunities in Infrastructure Sector?
- What are the Challenges faced by the Infrastructure Sector in India
Key Topics Covered:
1. Growth Map of Infrastructure in India
2. Present Status of Oil & Gas Infrastructure of India
3. Opportunities in Engineering & Construction for Oil & Gas Infrastructure in India
4. Present Status of Power Infrastructure in India
5. Opportunities in Engineering & Construction for Power Infrastructure in India
6. Present Status of Roads in India
7. Opportunities in Engineering & Construction for Roads & Highways in India
8. Present Status and Opportunities in Indian Port & Logistics Infrastructure
9. Present Status and Opportunities of Indian Railways
10. Present Status and Opportunities of Airways
11. Present Status and Opportunities in Indian Telecom
12. Opportunities for Infrastructure Financing in India
13. Challenges faced by the Infrastructure Sector in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j79q52/evaluating
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Aug. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,713
Aug. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,048
Aug. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,994
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,927
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,141
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,260
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,748
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,062
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,849
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,429
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 420
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 658
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 708
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,934