|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 08:18 AM EDT||
SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that the company’s SYSPRO 7 ERP release, a finalist for a 2014 American Business Award for “New Product of the Year, Software” based on the SYSPRO 7 advanced technology, is also a candidate for a People’s Choice Award.
Votes for SYSPRO can be logged by clicking on the following link and entering the short code: S604W - http://www.stevieawards.com/FavoriteNewProducts.peopleschoice/default.cfm. Voting for Favorites, which is open to all, concludes at 11:59 pm on Friday, August 8.
The new technology underpinning SYSPRO 7 make it one of the most agile and sophisticated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions available today. It includes:
- SYSPRO Espresso mobile solution—The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device. It includes built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage.
- New customization and role-based optimization capabilities—SYSPRO 7 further enhances and expands the already powerful SYSPRO user interface (UI) capabilities. Styled along the lines of Windows 8, SYSPRO 7 brings active tiles and touch capabilities to its enterprise UI, enabling manufacturers and distributors to easily create tailor-fit and social-ready environments for their SYSPRO solutions – ones that feel and operate with all the advantages of a home-built solution with the familiarity of the mobile, touch and social ready software tools we now use on a daily basis.
- Newly added functional features—rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
- SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates—for companies operating in a variety of vertical markets. Organizations use the same existing functionality but have pre-customized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
- Efficient implementation—SYSPRO’s Quantum Architecture model-based approach makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. Users can model how the business works and then import that model directly into the software.
- Extended scalability—enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make greater use of the software via increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and fields, as well as reduced installation and upgrade time.
- SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements—accomplished by optimized algorithms of server-side processing, simplified external data inserting, and higher-quality reports and graphs. Reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device. SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption are not required.
SYSPRO USA President, Joey Benadretti, emphasizes: “For years, one of the strongest recurring statements by our customers has been that SYSPRO solutions seem like they've been purpose-built for each customer. With the new SYSPRO 7 capabilities, companies will now be able to gain even more productivity improvements. SYSPRO 7 is exemplary of SYSPRO’s dedication to helping SYSPRO ERP users maximize their best bottom line results.”
The Stevie Awards for the category in which SYSPRO is a finalist will be presented at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Friday, September 12.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in five programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A sixth program, the German Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company’s ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Follow SYSPRO on:
For more information, visit: www.syspro.com or call Stanley Goodrich: 714/437-1000
All company names and products mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 848
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:20 PM EDT
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,216
Aug. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 778
Aug. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 600
Aug. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,697
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 395
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,061
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 881
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 262
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 914
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,482
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,252