|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 08:18 AM EDT||
SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that the company’s SYSPRO 7 ERP release, a finalist for a 2014 American Business Award for “New Product of the Year, Software” based on the SYSPRO 7 advanced technology, is also a candidate for a People’s Choice Award.
Votes for SYSPRO can be logged by clicking on the following link and entering the short code: S604W - http://www.stevieawards.com/FavoriteNewProducts.peopleschoice/default.cfm. Voting for Favorites, which is open to all, concludes at 11:59 pm on Friday, August 8.
The new technology underpinning SYSPRO 7 make it one of the most agile and sophisticated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions available today. It includes:
- SYSPRO Espresso mobile solution—The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device. It includes built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage.
- New customization and role-based optimization capabilities—SYSPRO 7 further enhances and expands the already powerful SYSPRO user interface (UI) capabilities. Styled along the lines of Windows 8, SYSPRO 7 brings active tiles and touch capabilities to its enterprise UI, enabling manufacturers and distributors to easily create tailor-fit and social-ready environments for their SYSPRO solutions – ones that feel and operate with all the advantages of a home-built solution with the familiarity of the mobile, touch and social ready software tools we now use on a daily basis.
- Newly added functional features—rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
- SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates—for companies operating in a variety of vertical markets. Organizations use the same existing functionality but have pre-customized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
- Efficient implementation—SYSPRO’s Quantum Architecture model-based approach makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. Users can model how the business works and then import that model directly into the software.
- Extended scalability—enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make greater use of the software via increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and fields, as well as reduced installation and upgrade time.
- SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements—accomplished by optimized algorithms of server-side processing, simplified external data inserting, and higher-quality reports and graphs. Reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device. SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption are not required.
SYSPRO USA President, Joey Benadretti, emphasizes: “For years, one of the strongest recurring statements by our customers has been that SYSPRO solutions seem like they've been purpose-built for each customer. With the new SYSPRO 7 capabilities, companies will now be able to gain even more productivity improvements. SYSPRO 7 is exemplary of SYSPRO’s dedication to helping SYSPRO ERP users maximize their best bottom line results.”
The Stevie Awards for the category in which SYSPRO is a finalist will be presented at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Friday, September 12.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in five programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A sixth program, the German Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company’s ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Follow SYSPRO on:
For more information, visit: www.syspro.com or call Stanley Goodrich: 714/437-1000
All company names and products mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 938
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,845
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,208
Jul. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 407
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,179
Jul. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 891
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 356
Jul. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,772
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,018
Jul. 28, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,116
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 365
Jul. 28, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 706
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) and Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO) have entered into a definitive agreement under which Verizon will acquire Yahoo's operating business for approximately $4.83 billion in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments. Yahoo informs, connects and entertains a global audience of more than 1 billion monthly active users** -- including 600 million monthly active mobile users*** through its search, communications and digital content products. Yahoo also co...
Jul. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 693
"Software-defined storage is a big problem in this industry because so many people have different definitions as they see fit to use it," stated Peter McCallum, VP of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,563