|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/14 -- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
The marketing landscape is increasingly crowded with one-off technology solutions that can actually complicate the very tasks marketers need to simplify, while adding significant complexity for their IT counterparts. Modern marketing demands a unified, data-driven approach, not the data silos and integration challenges that point solutions create. Marketers need easy access to consolidated data to better engage audiences and analyze performance. Today, Oracle announced updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud designed to deliver simplified, customer-centric marketing and create ideal customers.
- Building on its commitment to help CMOs and global marketing teams execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle today announced new features and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Key updates include look-alike modeling that helps companies accurately pinpoint ideal customer prospects, more mobile-native engagement options, and content marketing capabilities that make it easier for marketers to simplify content creation and distribution across multiple channels.
- The enhancements further integrate Oracle's range of marketing solutions -- which include Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing and Oracle Social Marketing -- and reinforce Oracle Marketing Cloud's position as the industry's most comprehensive marketing platform.
Increase Customer Centricity with Messaging, Mobile, and Content Enhancements
- Automated workflow for look-alike models. Marketers and publishers can use Oracle's BlueKai data management platform to easily build customized look-alike models that learn from the seed data of existing top customers to find new, high-value audiences. They also can use best-of-breed modelers to access multivariant modeling technology seamlessly within Oracle's BlueKai data management platform.
- Push notifications deliver messages at the right time. Marketers can now send personalized push notifications to mobile devices via Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service -- either alone or as part of multistage, cross-channel marketing programs -- further personalizing the customer experience across any channel with which the customers want to engage.
- Personas deliver the right content. Marketers can now build personas that reflect the attributes of their ideal customers. With a click of a button, they can activate them as segments in Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service to deliver persona-driven messaging across e-mail, display, mobile, and social channels.
Simplify Marketing with Improved Content-Creation Tools
- Optimize cross-channel marketing management. User interface enhancements to Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service make it easier than ever for marketers to orchestrate experiences and create a digital dialogue across e-mail, SMS, push notifications, web, social, and display advertising.
- Gain a single view of programs, campaigns, and content. With Oracle's marketing calendar, marketers can align content with programs and integrate activities from Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service, and third-party marketing partners.
- Streamline e-mail creation. Enhancements to both Oracle Responsys' and Oracle Eloqua's e-mail message designer help marketers quickly create and test pixel-perfect responsive e-mails. Working from standard templates, easily imported designs, or a blank canvas, marketers can deliver highly personalized messages regardless of technical skill.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data Management, Automation, and Marketing Processes
- Orchestrate content marketing workflows across multiple teams and stakeholders. New granular rules in Oracle Content Marketing help marketers build precise content-development workflows. Expanding the reach of who can contribute and approve content simplifies high-volume content creation, a critical element of a modern marketing strategy.
- Streamline management and maintenance. A new Oracle Eloqua marketing operations center allows marketing operations teams to quickly analyze system performance and throughput and easily perform maintenance tasks, simplifying the administration of an organization's large-scale, global marketing hub.
- Automate SMS messaging. Oracle Responsys APIs have been extended to support automated, programmatic SMS messaging.
- "Delivering marketing solutions that simplify marketing processes and enable true customer-centric marketing are key to creating ideal customers and brand advocates," said John Stetic, group vice president, Products, Oracle Marketing Cloud. "The latest updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud reinforce our commitment to delivering marketing simplicity in an easy-to-use, enterprise-ready marketing platform so marketers can focus on their ultimate objective -- attracting and developing ideal customers."
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014: A Modern Marketing Experience
- #Interact14 on Twitter
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Responsys
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Bluekai
- Oracle Content Marketing
- Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 505
"eFolder does a lot of different things but we protect data and we are focused on protecting data no matter where it resides," explained Carlo Tapia, Product Marketing Manager at eFolder, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EST
Cloud computing is unquestionably one of the driving forces of DevOps, as the automation of operations transforms enterprise software development. DevOps, however, is more than a technology trend, as it represents a move toward silo-busting, self-organizing horizontal teams that drive business velocity. At the same time, enterprise Digital Transformation represents an upheaval across the enterprise, as customer preferences and behavior drive enterprise technology decisions. This transformation ...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:45 PM EST
Most of the IoT Gateway scenarios involve collecting data from machines/processing and pushing data upstream to cloud for further analytics. The gateway hardware varies from Raspberry Pi to Industrial PCs. The document states the process of allowing deploying polyglot data pipelining software with the clear notion of supporting immutability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Shashank Jain, a development architect for SAP Labs, discussed the objective, which is to automate the IoT deployment proces...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 146
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 385
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 448
In demand-intensive mobile and web applications, an emerging pattern is to host the Systems of Engagement in the cloud (for maximum responsiveness) but keep the Systems of Record with the other important business systems in the company datacenter, often on a tightly secured mainframe. But what about the space in between? In this IBM Redpaper publication, we show that the IBM Bluemix cloud platform offers technologies that make it easy for cloud-based SoEs to securely connect to on-premises IBM...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EST
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Dec. 1, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 451
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Dec. 1, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 549
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Dec. 1, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 358
OpsHub, Inc. has announced enhanced support for DevOps and Migration for both Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio On-line in a heterogeneous environment. With added support for build and release entities in OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) Microsoft customers can now leverage Visual Studio build and release services to manage DevOps processes in a heterogeneous environment. With the enhanced support customers can manage the DevOps process in Team Foundation Server while undertaking activit...
Dec. 1, 2015 01:42 PM EST
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EST Reads: 309
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a global leader in monitoring, and testing the performance of online applications, has been named "Silver Sponsor" of DevOps Summit New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016 at the Javits Center in New York City. Catchpoint radically transforms the way businesses manage, monitor, and test the performance of online applications. Truly understand and improve user experience with clear visibility into complex, distributed online systems.Founde...
Dec. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EST
With all the incredible momentum behind the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, it is easy to forget that not a single CEO wakes up and wonders if “my IoT is broken.” What they wonder is if they are making the right decisions to do all they can to increase revenue, decrease costs, and improve customer experience – effectively the same challenges they have always had in growing their business. The exciting thing about the IoT industry is now these decisions can be better, faster, and smarter. Now ...
Dec. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 311
In recent years, at least 40% of companies using cloud applications have experienced data loss. One of the best prevention against cloud data loss is backing up your cloud data. In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sam McIntyre, Partner Enablement Specialist at eFolder, presented how organizations can use eFolder Cloudfinder to automate backups of cloud application data. He also demonstrated how easy it is to search and restore cloud application data using Cloudfinder.
Dec. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 234