|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/14 -- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
The marketing landscape is increasingly crowded with one-off technology solutions that can actually complicate the very tasks marketers need to simplify, while adding significant complexity for their IT counterparts. Modern marketing demands a unified, data-driven approach, not the data silos and integration challenges that point solutions create. Marketers need easy access to consolidated data to better engage audiences and analyze performance. Today, Oracle announced updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud designed to deliver simplified, customer-centric marketing and create ideal customers.
- Building on its commitment to help CMOs and global marketing teams execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle today announced new features and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Key updates include look-alike modeling that helps companies accurately pinpoint ideal customer prospects, more mobile-native engagement options, and content marketing capabilities that make it easier for marketers to simplify content creation and distribution across multiple channels.
- The enhancements further integrate Oracle's range of marketing solutions -- which include Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing and Oracle Social Marketing -- and reinforce Oracle Marketing Cloud's position as the industry's most comprehensive marketing platform.
Increase Customer Centricity with Messaging, Mobile, and Content Enhancements
- Automated workflow for look-alike models. Marketers and publishers can use Oracle's BlueKai data management platform to easily build customized look-alike models that learn from the seed data of existing top customers to find new, high-value audiences. They also can use best-of-breed modelers to access multivariant modeling technology seamlessly within Oracle's BlueKai data management platform.
- Push notifications deliver messages at the right time. Marketers can now send personalized push notifications to mobile devices via Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service -- either alone or as part of multistage, cross-channel marketing programs -- further personalizing the customer experience across any channel with which the customers want to engage.
- Personas deliver the right content. Marketers can now build personas that reflect the attributes of their ideal customers. With a click of a button, they can activate them as segments in Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service to deliver persona-driven messaging across e-mail, display, mobile, and social channels.
Simplify Marketing with Improved Content-Creation Tools
- Optimize cross-channel marketing management. User interface enhancements to Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service make it easier than ever for marketers to orchestrate experiences and create a digital dialogue across e-mail, SMS, push notifications, web, social, and display advertising.
- Gain a single view of programs, campaigns, and content. With Oracle's marketing calendar, marketers can align content with programs and integrate activities from Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service, and third-party marketing partners.
- Streamline e-mail creation. Enhancements to both Oracle Responsys' and Oracle Eloqua's e-mail message designer help marketers quickly create and test pixel-perfect responsive e-mails. Working from standard templates, easily imported designs, or a blank canvas, marketers can deliver highly personalized messages regardless of technical skill.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data Management, Automation, and Marketing Processes
- Orchestrate content marketing workflows across multiple teams and stakeholders. New granular rules in Oracle Content Marketing help marketers build precise content-development workflows. Expanding the reach of who can contribute and approve content simplifies high-volume content creation, a critical element of a modern marketing strategy.
- Streamline management and maintenance. A new Oracle Eloqua marketing operations center allows marketing operations teams to quickly analyze system performance and throughput and easily perform maintenance tasks, simplifying the administration of an organization's large-scale, global marketing hub.
- Automate SMS messaging. Oracle Responsys APIs have been extended to support automated, programmatic SMS messaging.
- "Delivering marketing solutions that simplify marketing processes and enable true customer-centric marketing are key to creating ideal customers and brand advocates," said John Stetic, group vice president, Products, Oracle Marketing Cloud. "The latest updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud reinforce our commitment to delivering marketing simplicity in an easy-to-use, enterprise-ready marketing platform so marketers can focus on their ultimate objective -- attracting and developing ideal customers."
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014: A Modern Marketing Experience
- #Interact14 on Twitter
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Responsys
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Bluekai
- Oracle Content Marketing
- Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Overgrown applications have given way to modular applications, driven by the need to break larger problems into smaller problems. Similarly large monolithic development processes have been forced to be broken into smaller agile development cycles. Looking at trends in software development, microservices architectures meet the same demands. Additional benefits of microservices architectures are compartmentalization and a limited impact of service failure versus a complete software malfunction. ...
Jul. 2, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,070
"We help to transform an organization and their operations and make them more efficient, more agile, and more nimble to move into the cloud or to move between cloud providers and create an agnostic tool set," noted Jeremy Steinert, DevOps Services Practice Lead at WSM International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 04:13 PM EDT Reads: 686
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:18 PM EDT Reads: 721
Agile, which started in the development organization, has gradually expanded into other areas downstream - namely IT and Operations. Teams – then teams of teams – have streamlined processes, improved feedback loops and driven a much faster pace into IT departments which have had profound effects on the entire organization. In his session at DevOps Summit, Anders Wallgren, Chief Technology Officer of Electric Cloud, will discuss how DevOps and Continuous Delivery have emerged to help connect dev...
Jul. 2, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,043
"What Dyn is able to do with our Internet performance and our Internet intelligence is give companies visibility into what is actually going on in that cloud," noted Corey Hamilton, Product Marketing Manager at Dyn, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:52 PM EDT Reads: 708
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,246
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,231
Manufacturing has widely adopted standardized and automated processes to create designs, build them, and maintain them through their life cycle. However, many modern manufacturing systems go beyond mechanized workflows to introduce empowered workers, flexible collaboration, and rapid iteration. Such behaviors also characterize open source software development and are at the heart of DevOps culture, processes, and tooling.
Jul. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 934
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies drivi...
Jul. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,094
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,343
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 2, 2015 01:36 PM EDT Reads: 713
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,301
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 2, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,089
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at th...
Jul. 2, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,062
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult – let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and liv...
Jul. 2, 2015 11:50 AM EDT Reads: 644