|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/16/14 -- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
The marketing landscape is increasingly crowded with one-off technology solutions that can actually complicate the very tasks marketers need to simplify, while adding significant complexity for their IT counterparts. Modern marketing demands a unified, data-driven approach, not the data silos and integration challenges that point solutions create. Marketers need easy access to consolidated data to better engage audiences and analyze performance. Today, Oracle announced updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud designed to deliver simplified, customer-centric marketing and create ideal customers.
- Building on its commitment to help CMOs and global marketing teams execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue, Oracle today announced new features and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Key updates include look-alike modeling that helps companies accurately pinpoint ideal customer prospects, more mobile-native engagement options, and content marketing capabilities that make it easier for marketers to simplify content creation and distribution across multiple channels.
- The enhancements further integrate Oracle's range of marketing solutions -- which include Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Oracle BlueKai, Oracle Content Marketing and Oracle Social Marketing -- and reinforce Oracle Marketing Cloud's position as the industry's most comprehensive marketing platform.
Increase Customer Centricity with Messaging, Mobile, and Content Enhancements
- Automated workflow for look-alike models. Marketers and publishers can use Oracle's BlueKai data management platform to easily build customized look-alike models that learn from the seed data of existing top customers to find new, high-value audiences. They also can use best-of-breed modelers to access multivariant modeling technology seamlessly within Oracle's BlueKai data management platform.
- Push notifications deliver messages at the right time. Marketers can now send personalized push notifications to mobile devices via Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service -- either alone or as part of multistage, cross-channel marketing programs -- further personalizing the customer experience across any channel with which the customers want to engage.
- Personas deliver the right content. Marketers can now build personas that reflect the attributes of their ideal customers. With a click of a button, they can activate them as segments in Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service to deliver persona-driven messaging across e-mail, display, mobile, and social channels.
Simplify Marketing with Improved Content-Creation Tools
- Optimize cross-channel marketing management. User interface enhancements to Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service make it easier than ever for marketers to orchestrate experiences and create a digital dialogue across e-mail, SMS, push notifications, web, social, and display advertising.
- Gain a single view of programs, campaigns, and content. With Oracle's marketing calendar, marketers can align content with programs and integrate activities from Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service, and third-party marketing partners.
- Streamline e-mail creation. Enhancements to both Oracle Responsys' and Oracle Eloqua's e-mail message designer help marketers quickly create and test pixel-perfect responsive e-mails. Working from standard templates, easily imported designs, or a blank canvas, marketers can deliver highly personalized messages regardless of technical skill.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data Management, Automation, and Marketing Processes
- Orchestrate content marketing workflows across multiple teams and stakeholders. New granular rules in Oracle Content Marketing help marketers build precise content-development workflows. Expanding the reach of who can contribute and approve content simplifies high-volume content creation, a critical element of a modern marketing strategy.
- Streamline management and maintenance. A new Oracle Eloqua marketing operations center allows marketing operations teams to quickly analyze system performance and throughput and easily perform maintenance tasks, simplifying the administration of an organization's large-scale, global marketing hub.
- Automate SMS messaging. Oracle Responsys APIs have been extended to support automated, programmatic SMS messaging.
- "Delivering marketing solutions that simplify marketing processes and enable true customer-centric marketing are key to creating ideal customers and brand advocates," said John Stetic, group vice president, Products, Oracle Marketing Cloud. "The latest updates to Oracle Marketing Cloud reinforce our commitment to delivering marketing simplicity in an easy-to-use, enterprise-ready marketing platform so marketers can focus on their ultimate objective -- attracting and developing ideal customers."
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Interact 2014: A Modern Marketing Experience
- #Interact14 on Twitter
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Responsys
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Bluekai
- Oracle Content Marketing
- Oracle Social Cloud
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,297
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,187
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,296
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 985
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,686
"This week we're really focusing on scalability, asset preservation and how do you back up to the cloud and in the cloud with object storage, which is really a new way of attacking dealing with your file, your blocked data, where you put it and how you access it," stated Jeff Greenwald, Senior Director of Market Development at HGST, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,471
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,517
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Jul. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 629
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor – all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,144
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,540
"We've discovered that after shows 80% if leads that people get, 80% of the conversations end up on the show floor, meaning people forget about it, people forget who they talk to, people forget that there are actual business opportunities to be had here so we try to help out and keep the conversations going," explained Jeff Mesnik, Founder and President of ContentMX, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,310
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,014
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,032
"We view the cloud not really as a specific technology but as a way of doing business and that way of doing business is transforming the way software, infrastructure and services are being delivered to business," explained Matthew Rosen, CEO and Director at Fusion, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,519
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,303