|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 08:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhnzx9/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Walkie Talkie Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The walkie talkie market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Walkie talkie industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on twenty industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The walkie talkie industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Walkie Talkie Industry Overview
- Walkie Talkie International and China Market Analysis
- Walkie Talkie Development Environmental Analysis
- Walkie Talkie Development Policy and Plan
- Walkie Talkie Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Walkie Talkie Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Walkie Talkie Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Walkie Talkie Marketing Channels Analysis
- 2014-2019 Walkie Talkie Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Walkie Talkie Industry Development Proposals
- Walkie Talkie New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Walkie Talkie Industry Research Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhnzx9/global_and
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 28, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 283
Aug. 28, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 153
Aug. 28, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 306
Aug. 28, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 453
Aug. 28, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 403
Aug. 28, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 167
Aug. 28, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 812
Aug. 28, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 03:01 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 408
Aug. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 114
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 144
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Aug. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 189