|By Business Wire||
|July 16, 2014 10:31 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx965q/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market in Australia" report to their offering.
This research service presents an analysis of commercial vehicle telematics market in Australia including Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles during 2013-2020. It analyzes the developments in telematics industry for commercial vehicles and presents an outlook of domestic growth opportunities. It also identifies the evolution roadmap and provides strategic recommendations for market opportunity assessment to the stake holders.
The RS includes executive summary, research scope and segmentation, total market dynamics, product analysis, opportunity analysis, market measurements, vendor analysis, key conclusion and recommendations, appendix, Market Engineering methodology, and list of related studies that have been either published or in the works, or planned for 2014.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current status of the CV telematics market in Australia and future scenario of the market during the short, medium and long terms?
- What will be the potential market size in Australia through 2020? Which are the key telematics solutions and what can be expected to be launched by
- the OEMs in the near future?
- Who are the major market participants? What is the level of involvement of OEMs and suppliers in telematics? What business model can be used in future to benefit the stakeholders?
- What is the impact of regulatory and macro-economic trends on market growth?
- How can OEMs and suppliers leverage this market, and what would be the right product positioning strategy?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Total Market Dynamics
5. Product Analysis
6. Opportunity Analysis
7. Market Measurements
8. Vendor Analysis
9. Key Conclusion and Recommendations
11. List of Studies: Past-In-Progress-Planned 2014
- Mix Telematics
- Navman Wireless
- UD Trucks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx965q/strategic
Sep. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,639
Sep. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,306
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,044
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,413
Sep. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,084
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,766
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 949
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,552
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,674
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,960
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,626
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,251
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,546
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,824