|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
GLOUCESTER, MA--(Marketwired - July 16, 2014) -
- TradeStone Software today announced that the company's Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) platform has been recognized by Supply & Demand Chain Executive among the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Projects for the seventh consecutive year.
- TradeStone was awarded due to its ability to synchronize global markets, supply chains, and produce measureable gains in ROI and increased efficiency. TradeStone's key capabilities were recognized including:
- Omni-market costing
- Tech specs which automatically update according to regional and channel dynamics
- Progressive PO which enables postponement opportunities across the supply chain
- The successful implementation of TradeStone's MLM suite was also an important factor for the judges. Supply & Demand Chain Executive referenced TradeStone's ability to meet the goals set by the company, while also drastically improving their quality and compliance management.
- Final recipients of the '100' are featured on the cover of the most recent issue of Supply & Demand Chain Executive, as well as online at www.SDCExec.com.
- "Our goal with this year's '100' is to put the spotlight on successful and innovative transformation projects that are delivering bottom-line value to small, medium and large enterprises across the different functions that comprise the supply chain," said Barry Hochfelder, editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive. "The projects featured in the '100' article can serve as a roadmap for supply chain executives looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations."
- "Bricks, clicks and new market growth are critical to the success of today's retailers," said Brian Marsden, President, TradeStone Software. "While many have invested in online and omni-channel front ends, the supply chain and channel infrastructure behind it is dated, fragmented and often runs on siloes of spreadsheets and email. TradeStone's Omni-Market Architecture being recognized among the Top 100 projects validates our best practice approach and industry dominance in consistently delivering customer success."
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. On the Web: www.SDCExec.com.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solution provides a value-driven omni-market platform that brings together retailers, their suppliers and channel customers. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
May. 4, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,409
May. 4, 2016 12:47 PM EDT Reads: 140
May. 4, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 884
May. 4, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,242
May. 4, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 538
May. 4, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,062
May. 4, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,311
May. 4, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 509
May. 4, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 552
May. 4, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,327
May. 4, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,135
May. 4, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,158
May. 4, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,031
May. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,218
We’ve worked with dozens of early adopters across numerous industries and will debunk common misperceptions, which starts with understanding that many of the connected products we’ll use over the next 5 years are already products, they’re just not yet connected. With an IoT product, time-in-market provides much more essential feedback than ever before. Innovation comes from what you do with the data that the connected product provides in order to enhance the customer experience and optimize busi...
May. 4, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,290