|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 06:10 PM EDT||
JACKSONVILLE, FL--(Marketwired - July 16, 2014) - After a successful phase one, Visit Jacksonville is ready to kick off part two of its summer "#OnlyInJax" social media campaign. Starting on July 9, Jacksonville's Destination Marketing Office is asking visitors and locals to tag images of their Jacksonville vacations and unique Jacksonville experiences with the hashtag #OnlyInJax. The month long promotion will have one winner receiving the ultimate Jacksonville getaway, a trip for two to our "River City by the Sea" to enjoy the attractions, sites, and places that can only be experienced in Jacksonville. The winner will be announced on August 13, 2014.
After the contest ends, all the images collected will become an "OnlyInJax" art installation at Visit Jacksonville's main Visitor Center in Downtown. The entire community is invited to view the installation and find their own images. Selected images will also be used in social media campaigns for Visit Jacksonville.
HOW PHASE 2 WORKS:
1. Take a photo of an "Only in Jacksonville" moment. Show us what you love about the city.
2. Upload it to your Instagram or Twitter feed with the hashtag #OnlyInJax.
3. Or, post it on the contest tab on Visit Jacksonville's Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK) with your name and email address.
4. Automatically, images tagged #OnlyInJax will be entered into the contest and added to a gallery on the contest tab on Visit Jacksonville's Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK). Images will be posted pending approval based on language and content.
5. Participants may submit multiple images.
6. A panel of Visit Jacksonville appointed jurors will select a winner on August 13, 2014.
- Accommodations for two (2) in Jacksonville
- Gift Card to Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails
- Beer basket from Intuition Ale Works
- Skincare basket from Natural As I Want To Be
- Two (2) tickets to Alhambra Theater and Dining
- Two (2) passes to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Two (2) passes to the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville (MOCA)
- Two (2) passes to the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Best Bet Poker Party for 20 people
Two runner-ups will be selected with one winning two (2) tickets to the TaxSlayer Bowl and the other winning two (2) passes to the Autobahn Indoor Speedway and a gift card to MShack.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING YOU PLEDGE THAT YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOUR IMAGE. For official contest rules go to http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK.
About Visit Jacksonville
Visit Jacksonville is a nonprofit marketing organization contracted by the Duval County Tourist Development Council (TDC) to champion the growth of business and leisure tourism in Northeast Florida. Along with its nearly 400 tourism partners, Visit Jacksonville supports a vital and growing component of the local economy -- with tourism generating $2.2 billion in direct and indirect economy impact annually and supporting 22,000 jobs that span every sector of the economy. For a closer look at all there is to see and do in Jacksonville, go to www.VisitJacksonville.com or contact 800-733-2668.
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,766
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,531
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 965
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,914
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,003
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,896
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,131
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 541
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,739
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,783
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,026
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 813
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 975