|By Marketwired .||
|July 16, 2014 06:10 PM EDT||
JACKSONVILLE, FL--(Marketwired - July 16, 2014) - After a successful phase one, Visit Jacksonville is ready to kick off part two of its summer "#OnlyInJax" social media campaign. Starting on July 9, Jacksonville's Destination Marketing Office is asking visitors and locals to tag images of their Jacksonville vacations and unique Jacksonville experiences with the hashtag #OnlyInJax. The month long promotion will have one winner receiving the ultimate Jacksonville getaway, a trip for two to our "River City by the Sea" to enjoy the attractions, sites, and places that can only be experienced in Jacksonville. The winner will be announced on August 13, 2014.
After the contest ends, all the images collected will become an "OnlyInJax" art installation at Visit Jacksonville's main Visitor Center in Downtown. The entire community is invited to view the installation and find their own images. Selected images will also be used in social media campaigns for Visit Jacksonville.
HOW PHASE 2 WORKS:
1. Take a photo of an "Only in Jacksonville" moment. Show us what you love about the city.
2. Upload it to your Instagram or Twitter feed with the hashtag #OnlyInJax.
3. Or, post it on the contest tab on Visit Jacksonville's Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK) with your name and email address.
4. Automatically, images tagged #OnlyInJax will be entered into the contest and added to a gallery on the contest tab on Visit Jacksonville's Facebook page (http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK). Images will be posted pending approval based on language and content.
5. Participants may submit multiple images.
6. A panel of Visit Jacksonville appointed jurors will select a winner on August 13, 2014.
- Accommodations for two (2) in Jacksonville
- Gift Card to Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails
- Beer basket from Intuition Ale Works
- Skincare basket from Natural As I Want To Be
- Two (2) tickets to Alhambra Theater and Dining
- Two (2) passes to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Two (2) passes to the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville (MOCA)
- Two (2) passes to the World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Best Bet Poker Party for 20 people
Two runner-ups will be selected with one winning two (2) tickets to the TaxSlayer Bowl and the other winning two (2) passes to the Autobahn Indoor Speedway and a gift card to MShack.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING YOU PLEDGE THAT YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOUR IMAGE. For official contest rules go to http://bit.ly/1jdNKbK.
About Visit Jacksonville
Visit Jacksonville is a nonprofit marketing organization contracted by the Duval County Tourist Development Council (TDC) to champion the growth of business and leisure tourism in Northeast Florida. Along with its nearly 400 tourism partners, Visit Jacksonville supports a vital and growing component of the local economy -- with tourism generating $2.2 billion in direct and indirect economy impact annually and supporting 22,000 jobs that span every sector of the economy. For a closer look at all there is to see and do in Jacksonville, go to www.VisitJacksonville.com or contact 800-733-2668.
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the protocols that communicate data and the emerging data analy...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,712
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 28, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 337
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,799
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,420
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,855
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,470
Sep. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,479
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 346
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,307
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,139
Sep. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,863
Sep. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,740
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,316
Sep. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,924
Sep. 28, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,777