|By Business Wire||
|July 18, 2014 10:07 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6f89/global_process) has announced the addition of the "Global Process Analytical Instrumentation Market" report to their offering.
The global process analytical instrumentation market consists of 4 key segments: process chromatographs, process spectrometers, process gas analyzers, and process liquid analyzers. End users are challenged by the cost of maintaining process analytical instrumentation, resulting in a noticeable drive toward online analyzers with low cost of ownership.
Emerging markets such as China and India will continue to contribute significantly to the process analytical instrumentation market. An increase in the shale gas production in the United States will drive demand for process gas analyzers. A shortage of skilled process technicians is expected to restrain market growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors well positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the most important requirement of customers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- Which end-user industry represents a high market growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Process Analytical Instrumentation Market
6. Process Chromatograph Segment Breakdown
7. Process Spectrometer Segment Breakdown
8. Growth Opportunity - Process Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy Analyzer Sub-segment Breakdown
9. Process Gas Analyzer Segment Breakdown
10. Process Liquid Analyzer Segment Breakdown
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb6f89/global_process
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,849
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,167
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 496
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,589
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,327
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,056
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,302
Sep. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,730
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,957
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,066
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 367
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 356
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,630