|By Business Wire||
|July 21, 2014 06:28 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r37k4v/uk_mobile_demand) has announced the addition of the "UK Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology" report to their offering.
"UK Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Technology " report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in the UK and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on UK population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- UK mobile penetration rates covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile demand users
- Mobile subscriptions by package type - Insights into Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions and mobile churn
- Mobile subscriptions by technology: GSM, GSM/GPRS, GSM/EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE
- Total mobile revenues in UK.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Mobile Penetration Of Population
4 Mobile Subscriptions By Type Of Package
5 Mobile Subscriptions By Technology
6 Mobile Arps
7 Mobile Revenues
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r37k4v/uk_mobile_demand
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 20, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 867
Oct. 20, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,873
Oct. 20, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,562
Oct. 20, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 7,935
Oct. 20, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,808
Oct. 20, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,776
Oct. 20, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 825
Oct. 20, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,775
Oct. 20, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 838
Oct. 20, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 11,014
Oct. 20, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,609
Oct. 20, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,658
Oct. 20, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 883
Oct. 20, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,768