|By Business Wire||
|July 21, 2014 08:03 AM EDT||
House hunting just got a little sweeter for Android tablet fans, who can today download the first-ever Android tablet app from Redfin (www.redfin.com), the customer-first real estate brokerage.
The Redfin Real Estate App is now available to download on Android tablets. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Android tablet is an exciting platform and we’re thrilled to offer another option for our customers to use our award-winning Redfin app experience,” said Bridget Frey, vice president of engineering at Redfin. “This new app joins the highly rated Android phone app and leverages a larger, more vibrant tablet screen for another perspective while home shopping online.”
The Android tablet app features a map of all homes for sale in an area integrated alongside individual home spotlights, with detailed information on individual homes that opens up in a gorgeous “lightbox” view. The app will evolve over time, much like the Redfin Android phone app, and also offers:
- Home Search: Search for homes for sale (or sold homes) in a specific city, ZIP code, neighborhood or school attendance zone. Narrow your search by property type (e.g., house or condo), price, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage and other key features.
- Accurate Information: Since Redfin is a real estate brokerage, we get information directly from local multiple listing services, which means that we have 20 percent more homes for sale than other non-brokerage real estate applications, and it is updated more frequently.
- Instant Updates: Save searches and sign up to receive mobile or email notifications any time a home comes on the market that meets your criteria. We’ll send an email or push notification to your phone within 30 minutes of the home coming on the market.
- Home Details: In addition to beautiful home photos, Redfin provides all the details you need to decide if you’d like to tour a home, including bedrooms, bathrooms and square footage; financial information such as homeowners’ association dues and annual taxes; and the property history, including when it was listed and if it has dropped in price.
- Tour Insights: Redfin real estate agents are out touring homes every day, and their unbiased insights about those homes are shared on Redfin.com and the Redfin app.
- Favorite Homes: When you find a home you like, you can add it to your favorites by selecting the heart button. The home will be saved to your profile so you can easily find it again, and you’ll receive notifications any time something changes, like when it goes under contract or drops in price.
- See Homes in Person with a Redfin Agent: When you find a home that you’d like to see in person, simply select the “Schedule Tour” button, and then choose a date and time you’d like to tour the home with a Redfin agent.
- Notes and Camera: You can enter private notes about homes to help you remember what you like (or don’t like) about them. If you decide to tour a home, you can take photos from your Android tablet during the tour, and save them to the home’s details page to view later.
- Open Houses: The Redfin app makes it easy to search for open houses and to see open house notifications for homes you’ve favorited.
- Share: Redfin makes it easy to share home details with your loved ones via email, social media or text message.
- Ask an Agent: If you have questions about a particular home or neighborhood, or want to work with a Redfin agent, simply click the “Ask an Agent” button to submit your question, and a Redfin real estate agent will get back to you via email or phone, whichever you prefer.
For more information on the Redfin Android tablet app, please visit the Redfin Blog and download the app today at the Google Play store.
Connect with Redfin
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a customer-first real estate brokerage that represents people buying and selling homes. Founded and run by technologists, Redfin has a team of experienced, full-service real estate agents who are advocates, not salespeople, earning customer-satisfaction bonuses, not commissions. Redfin.com features all the broker-listed homes for sale, as well as for-sale-by-owner properties that don’t pay brokers a commission. Redfin also offers online tools that make the entire process of buying or selling a home easier and more fun. The company serves major markets across the U.S. and has closed more than $13 billion in home sales. In 2012, Redfin was named one of The DIGITAL 100: World’s Most Valuable Private Tech Companies by Business Insider.
Public Cloud IaaS started its life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in adop...
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,530
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,366
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,207
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,102
Jul. 7, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,759
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,643
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
Jul. 7, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,563
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,924
Jul. 7, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,214
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,955
Jul. 7, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,407
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,624
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,973
Jul. 7, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,224