|By Marketwired .||
|July 21, 2014 08:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/21/14 -- Managing a product inventory feed for thousands of products with thousands of ads across numerous search, social and display channels is often manual and error-prone . To streamline and automate the process, Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, has enhanced its Dynamic Campaigns product with new inventory feed management tools including an integration with Productsup, a leading provider of cloud-based product data management technology. Through Dynamic Campaigns, retailers can align product inventory with online ad campaigns and unlock the full potential of product-oriented advertising across affiliates, shopping engines, search, social and display channels.
- Depending on the retailer, a product feed can contain thousands or millions of products. Ensuring digital ads and e-commerce sites match current product attributes can be a laborious process. Powered by Productsup, Marin Software automates the process, saving retailers time and improving the effectiveness of ad campaigns by serving consumers more relevant ads.
- Digital marketers can now dynamically create campaigns within the Marin Software platform that will be automatically paused or optimized as inventory levels fluctuate or new products are introduced into the feed.
- As inventory and product attributes change, retailers often struggle to maintain up-to-date ad creative. Integrating Productsup into the Marin Software platform allows marketers to automatically update ad creative across channels with the most recent product details. As product specs and inventory change, so do ads.
- With Marin Software, marketers can manage their ROI by setting flexible bidding goals that vary by product, product category or business unit. For example, should an advertiser experience a surge in inventory or need to off-load inventory due to seasonality, automatic bidding rules can be set up to boost or pause the promotion of certain products accordingly.
- "Lasoo provides upwards of 100,000 offers and by dynamically creating ads that accurately represent our inventory, Marin Software has helped us drive higher value visitors and improved the quality of consumers' experiences by linking them directly to the offers they're interested in," said Damien Donnelly, marketing analyst at Lasoo.
- "We are excited about the integrated alliance we have built with Marin Software, one of the world's leading performance advertising platforms," says Markus Rottmaier, SVP Global Development & Partnerships at productsup.io. "The integration of Productsup within the Marin ecosystem allows retailers and brands to fully utilize the potential of their product-data driven ad campaigns to ensure maximum visibility of their products. New and existing Marin clients can now upgrade to Productsup's platform solution and independently analyze, optimize and enrich product data feeds in the most intuitive and simple way possible."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including statements relating to Marin's new inventory feed management tools and its integration with Productsup. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to technical or implementation issues with our new inventory feed management tools or our integration with Productsup; adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; delays, reductions or slower growth in the amount spent on online and mobile advertising, particularly online video; and unforeseen developments in the digital advertising industry generally, technological changes; competition; and the fact that the search and mobile markets are emerging markets and rapidly evolving. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
About Marin Software
Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN) provides a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform used by advertisers and agencies to measure, manage and optimize more than $6 billion in annualized ad spend across the web and mobile devices. Offering an integrated platform for search, display and social, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin's products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/about-us/why-marin.
Productsup (www.productsup.io) is a Software-as-a-Service provider that brings you the most intuitive and intelligent cloud-based product data management platform. Advanced technology features enable you to collect product data from various sources, to optimize and structure the data, and to distribute customized product feeds to thousands of shopping and marketing channels - quickly and easily. A higher data quality ultimately leads to increased product visibility and improved performance marketing results. The solution addresses the individual needs of online merchants, marketing channels and agencies alike.
Corporate Communications, Marin Software
Apr. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,700
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 320
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,545
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,750
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,403
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,698
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,779
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 641
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,629
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,671
Apr. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,552
Apr. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 866
Apr. 29, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 876
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,410