|By Business Wire||
|July 21, 2014 10:08 AM EDT||
TechNavio, a global tech-focused research firm has announced the publication of its survey findings on the Global Wearable Technology Market, ahead of the Wearable Tech Expo, which runs from July 23rd-24th in New York City.
The Global Consumer Smart Wearable Technology Market is going to experience tremendous growth during the period of 2013-2018. In 2013, the market was dominated by North America, followed by Western Europe, the APAC region, Latin America, and the ROW. Overall, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.78 percent during the forecast period.
The objective of the TechNavio study is to understand the current and future market for wearable technology across various areas of interest such as lifestyle, fitness, entertainment, gaming, industry and healthcare, specifically in European and US markets.
Key Questions Covered in the Survey:
1. What is the revenue contribution, adoption rate and penetration rate for various components, products and applications in the wearable tech market?
2. What are some driving forces affecting current and future market projections?
3. What major challenges will the market face in coming years?
4. What will be the adoption rate of wearable tech products from 2014-2018?
5. Which products are expected to gain the biggest foothold?
6. What are the driving forces behind consumer adoption of wearables?
7. Which industries are expecting the largest penetration of wearable tech products?
- Companies that manufacture components for wearable technology products
- Organizations developing new wearable technology
- App developers with a specific focus on wearable tech
TechNavio currently has more than 1000 market research reports on a huge range of topics including consumer electronics, consumer electronic biometrics and consumer NAS markets. If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at [email protected].
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,220
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,884
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,255
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,857
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,707
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,191
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,692
Aug. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,372
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,921
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 651
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 442
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,492
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,548
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,894
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,597