|By Marketwired .||
|July 22, 2014 03:30 PM EDT||
WILMINGTON, DE -- (Marketwired) -- 07/22/14 -- Bravo's "Top Chef" fan favorite and co-host of ABC's "The Chew," Carla Hall teamed up with AARP® Credit Card from Chase to provide "destination dining" tips for those with no time to waste and plenty of reasons to enjoy a night out at a fun, new restaurant.
While long trips may not be in your plans this summer, you can still enjoy a taste of travel in your own neighborhood. Here are a few of Carla's top "destination dining" tips to transport diners to an exciting new destination. You still have to leave the dinner table, you just don't need to go very far:
- Don't wait for a special occasion or anniversary to spend a night out with a special someone! Schedule date nights once a month to keep that spark alive. To make it more fun, for each date night, decide on a "destination" and choose restaurants that serve food from that destination.
- We all have our favorite places to dine out, but why not add some new favorites to your list? If you're used to cheeseburgers or pasta, try a Moroccan or Mexican restaurant. Or, try a new dish at one of your favorite restaurants.
- Spend monthly "theme" nights out with your friends. Transport your party to a warmer climate with Caribbean food or Spanish tapas. Then go dancing at a flamenco bar for some late-night fun.
- Instead of going solo to dinner, consider bringing take-out from a fun restaurant to someone you care about who is homebound -- a culinary trip without leaving the house.
- And with AARP Credit Card from Chase rewarding you with 3 percent cash back on gasoline and restaurant purchases, you'll have more reasons than ever to pick up the tab.
Not only is AARP Credit Card from Chase great for all your destination dining needs because you can earn 3 percent cash back on all of your restaurant and gas station purchases, it also rewards cardholders with 1 percent cash back on all other purchases, including everyday items like groceries, travel, insurance premiums, home improvement or auto repair. There are no limits on how much cash back you can earn, no hurdles and points do not expire. For more information, visit www.aarpcreditcard.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2642187
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2642184
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 306
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,624
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,149
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,103
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 276
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,769
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 237
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 243
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,722
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,811
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,436
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,872
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,494
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Sep. 28, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Digital innovation is the next big wave of business transformation based on digital technologies of which IoT and Big Data are key components, For example: Business boundary innovation is a challenge to excavate third-party business value using IoT and BigData, like Nest Business structure innovation may propose re-building business structure from scratch, as Uber does in the taxicab industry The social model innovation is also a big challenge to the new social architecture with the design fr...
Sep. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,313