|By Marketwired .||
|July 22, 2014 03:30 PM EDT||
WILMINGTON, DE -- (Marketwired) -- 07/22/14 -- Bravo's "Top Chef" fan favorite and co-host of ABC's "The Chew," Carla Hall teamed up with AARP® Credit Card from Chase to provide "destination dining" tips for those with no time to waste and plenty of reasons to enjoy a night out at a fun, new restaurant.
While long trips may not be in your plans this summer, you can still enjoy a taste of travel in your own neighborhood. Here are a few of Carla's top "destination dining" tips to transport diners to an exciting new destination. You still have to leave the dinner table, you just don't need to go very far:
- Don't wait for a special occasion or anniversary to spend a night out with a special someone! Schedule date nights once a month to keep that spark alive. To make it more fun, for each date night, decide on a "destination" and choose restaurants that serve food from that destination.
- We all have our favorite places to dine out, but why not add some new favorites to your list? If you're used to cheeseburgers or pasta, try a Moroccan or Mexican restaurant. Or, try a new dish at one of your favorite restaurants.
- Spend monthly "theme" nights out with your friends. Transport your party to a warmer climate with Caribbean food or Spanish tapas. Then go dancing at a flamenco bar for some late-night fun.
- Instead of going solo to dinner, consider bringing take-out from a fun restaurant to someone you care about who is homebound -- a culinary trip without leaving the house.
- And with AARP Credit Card from Chase rewarding you with 3 percent cash back on gasoline and restaurant purchases, you'll have more reasons than ever to pick up the tab.
Not only is AARP Credit Card from Chase great for all your destination dining needs because you can earn 3 percent cash back on all of your restaurant and gas station purchases, it also rewards cardholders with 1 percent cash back on all other purchases, including everyday items like groceries, travel, insurance premiums, home improvement or auto repair. There are no limits on how much cash back you can earn, no hurdles and points do not expire. For more information, visit www.aarpcreditcard.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2642187
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2642184
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,175
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,378
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,353
Oct. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,221
Oct. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,204
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,261
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,518
Oct. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,616
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,453
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,188
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 631
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 9,808
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,840
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,085
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 555