|By Marketwired .||
|July 23, 2014 10:21 AM EDT||
CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwired) -- 07/23/14 -- Online shopping for purchasing a car has never been more popular. But what about if you want to lease a car through an online channel? According to participants of a recent survey from Wantalease.com, many respondents wouldn't even know where to start.
Executives at Wantalease.com and its sister marketplace, Swapalease.com, were curious about how average drivers feel about the online research and shopping process on a new lease. Click here to view complete results of a survey conducted throughout the month of June, 2014, presented to more than 1,000 drivers across the U.S., to gain insight into online shopping for a new lease.
- When researching online to buy a car, the majority of men prefer KBB.com (72.2%), while women prefer Craigslist.org (66.1%). Swapalease.com executives believe this is because women are more familiar and comfortable with Craigslist having used the site to buy and sell a variety of items, in addition to cars.
- The majority of survey participants (approximately 60%) said there is either no current online destination for new lease offerings, or the existing destinations are "useless."
- The majority of respondents say convenience, access to inventory, and comparison shopping are the largest benefits to online shopping.
- The majority of respondents say the true price, car offered and the need to still speak with a dealer in person are the biggest drawbacks to online shopping.
- While survey participants expressed their frustration with a lack of options for researching a new car lease online, the majority of respondents also wrote in that they would like more choices for used car leasing and payment calculators as well.
"The survey validates why Wantalease.com was launched to help level the playing field and provide more options for online research and shopping on brand new lease deals," said Scot Hall, Executive Vice President of Wantalease.com.
Complete results of the Wantalease.com online survey are available by clicking here.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Wantalease.com is the world's first online automotive marketplace for new car leases. For more information visit www.WantAlease.com.
O - 561-362-8888
C - 954-592-1201
May. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,196
May. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,533
May. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
May. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,871
May. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,050
May. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,885
May. 25, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 459
May. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,058
May. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,721
May. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 872
May. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 946
May. 25, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
May. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,123
May. 25, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,439
May. 25, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,130