|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 10:22 AM EDT||
PHT Corporation is experiencing exponential growth in 2014 with a 124% increase in demand for products and services in the second quarter over the same period in 2013. PHT is the leading provider of technologies used to collect patient-driven eData for clinical research. Sponsors and CROs use PHT products and services to deploy clinical outcome assessments on the web, smartphones and tablets.
The PHT eCOA System was chosen by 14 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies including 3 new clients to collect compliant, patient-driven eData for 25+ clinical research programs in over 7 therapeutic areas. Sales were both direct to customer and through CRO partnerships. Top therapeutic areas included CNS, endocrinology, respiratory and oncology.
PHT President and CEO Philip Lee said, “PHT has been actively preparing for this growth in new business by increasing our capacity, tools and infrastructure. The investment in the PHT Product Suite to use the latest devices including the Nexus 5, Dell Venue with embedded 3G and 4G connectivity, and support for the BYOD models is paying dividends through added system flexibility and ease of use by patients, sites and sponsors.”
The FDA’s growing focus on patient reported outcomes (PROs) including symptom data in therapies like oncology was illustrated by the recent rejection of a new drug application for a malignant melanoma drug due to insufficient symptom-level data. http://www.pharmamedtechbi.com/publications/rpm-report/first-take/2014/4/provectus-breakthrough-denial-is-symptom-of-a-different-breakthrough-at-fda
Additional PHT Q2 highlights included:
- The PHT LogPad® System is exclusively on the Google Nexus Android smartphone. Watch a brief demo: http://bit.ly/LogPadScanner
- PHT is offering the electronic version of the Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I) Questionnaire on the SitePad® tablet and NetPRO™ web system.
- New FDA Roadmap App for Apple and Android Phones – The app helps clinical researchers navigate and apply the FDA Roadmap to Patient-Focused Outcome Measurement in Clinical Trials released in conjunction with the Clinical Outcome Assessment Qualification Program. Demo and download the app and access the Android or Apple versions: http://www.phtcorp.com/Resources/Apps/FDA-Roadmap-App.aspx or download it directly via Google Play: http://bit.ly/PHTs-FDA-Roadmap-Android
- Andrea Valente Promoted to COO – Andrea, who has a 20+ year reputation for excellence in supporting customers’ use of eClinical Systems for patient-focused research, was promoted from Vice President of Service Delivery.
- Dr. Susan M. Dallabrida Promoted to Vice President of Clinical Science and Consulting – Susan is known for advancing eClinical research solutions. Learn about the PHT Clinical Science Team: http://bit.ly/1a5t9v1
- 10th Annual PRO & eCOA Congresses – PHT welcomed pharmaceutical innovators at these exclusive conferences in Boston and Barcelona. See highlights of the Boston and Barcelona events.
- Industry Recognition – For the 3rd consecutive year PHT is among the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters 100 largest private companies in New England. PHT earned 4 nominations in the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council (MassTLC) award program, with the LogPad System on the current short list for the Healthcare & Life Sciences Innovative Technology award. The LogPad System was a finalist for the Clinical Informatics News Best Practices Award.
- International #PatientBYOD Day – This new event created a global forum to discuss the BYOD model for patient-centric research. http://bit.ly/PatientBYOD
PHT Vice President of Marketing and Product Management Sheila Rocchio, MBA, commented, “The PHT Product Suite helps clinical trial sponsors support more patient-centric trials. The Medication Module is helping sponsors and patients more accurately track and manage rescue and concomitant medication in real time, resulting in a better trial experience for both patients and sites.” Sheila discusses how PHT’s patient suite promotes patient healthcare, and how an app for every trial enables patient-centric research: http://bit.ly/PatientSuite
About PHT Corporation
PHT Corporation is the eClinical innovator leading the adoption of patient-driven mobile apps for better clinical research. The PHT electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) system collects and reports secure real-time patient data from the latest mobile devices. PHT scientific, regulatory and technological expertise combined with quality outcomes data enables clients to make research decisions with confidence. Sponsors and CROs have leveraged the PHT Patient Suite in 650+ trials resulting in 16+ regulatory approvals. Visit phtcorp.com. Join the PRO & eCOA Congress LinkedIn Community. Follow PHT on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
Dec. 9, 2016 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,145
Dec. 9, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 501
Dec. 9, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,715
Dec. 9, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 295
Dec. 9, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 2,005
Dec. 9, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,282
Dec. 9, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,021
Dec. 9, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 722
Dec. 9, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 5,147
Dec. 9, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,767
Dec. 9, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 2,375
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,472
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 419
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,891
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Dec. 9, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,079