|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 12:52 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws2j94/global_pico) has announced the addition of the "Global Pico Projector Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The global pico projector market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 41% during 2014-19, with the Americas and Asia-Pacific expected to significantly contribute to this growth.
With overall global IT spending crossing USD3 trillion in 2013 and SMEs accounting for USD870.8 billion, SMEs emerged as the leading revenue contributors in global pico projector market in 2013. Other than IT spending, rising mobile workforce is another major factor driving growth in the global pico projector market. In the coming years, new generation HD micro-display chips are expected to record higher volume shipments. Apart from growing laser based projectors, OLED technology is also expected to play a significant role in revolutionizing pico projector market over the next five years. Presently, Texas Instruments, Himax Technologies and Syndiant are the leading players operating in global pico projector market.
- Growing Digital Signage Market
- Volumetric Display
- Growing Head-Up Display Market
- Holographic Pico Projection
- Opportunity in Quantum Dot Lasers
- Growing BYOD Market
- OLED Based Pico Projection
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Pico Projector Market Outlook
4. Global Pico Projector Market Overview
5. Pico Projector Market Overview, By Region
6. Americas Pico Projector Market Outlook
7. Americas Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
8. EMEA Pico Projector Market Outlook
9. EMEA Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
10. Asia-Pacific Pico Projector Market Outlook
11. Asia-Pacific Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
12. Market Drivers & Restraints
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Price Point Analysis for Global Pico Projector
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- AAXA Technologies, Inc.
- ASUSTek Computer, Inc.
- Acer, Inc.
- Aiptek International, Inc.
- BenQ Corporation
- Chinavasion Wholesale Ltd.
- Himax Technologies
- Koninklijke Philips
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- Optoma Technology
- Portronics Digital Pvt. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sanwa Denki Kogyo Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Vivitek Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws2j94/global_pico
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,317
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,729
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,303
Oct. 1, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 606
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,198
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,765
Oct. 1, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,522
Oct. 1, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,068
Oct. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 871
Oct. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,191
SYS-CON Events announced today the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp, being held November 1-2, 2016, in conjunction with 19th Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Enterprise IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but with hands-on demos and detailed walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of real world use cases prototyped using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Spark, and Intel Edison. Y...
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,128
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,551
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 664
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,341