|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 02:47 PM EDT||
With a focus on an enhanced customer experience, Videojet Technologies today announced the addition of Project Management Services, its newest service and support program.
Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and printing solutions, has created the program as a specialized professional service designed to minimize customer involvement in the deployment and integration of large and complex installations of Videojet coding and marking equipment at customer facilities. Experienced Videojet Project Managers are specially trained to enhance the quality and success of these installations while helping to enable a smooth overall project experience.
Ensuring Higher Customer Satisfaction and Enhanced Service Capability
Videojet has found that customers implementing big projects, complex applications, multi-site projects, and multi-shift installations and training can benefit from a hands-on project manager to serve as a main point of contact. In addition, as manufacturing teams get leaner, many Videojet customers no longer have the in-house capabilities to manage large installations, so they must rely on their vendor partners to provide comprehensive project management services from beginning to end.
Benefits of the new Project Management Services from Videojet include:
- Project Manager: The Project Manager keeps all customer teams, including management, operations, maintenance, quality and safety, fully informed and engaged throughout installation and deployment.
- Pre-install onsite visit: Before the installation, the Project Manager or a certified Videojet technician will examine the existing workflow, environment, equipment and electrical as well as air availability.
- Secured cloud-based web portal: With a project web portal, the project team can access timelines, status, to-do lists and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information along with document sharing, storage and management.
- Maintenance training: With optional in-depth onsite training delivered by certified Videojet technical instructors, operators can quickly get up-to-speed on new equipment and start leveraging the latest Videojet techniques, tools and processes.
- Quick reference guide: A customized operator guide illustrating the 16 most frequently used equipment functions is designed to help shorten operators’ rate of learning and skill building.
- Plan execution: Complete integration of new and existing equipment is performed with a minimum of interruptions to production.
“Acquisition is just the beginning of any large project. Deployment is the key. Complex installations require hands-on expertise in system integration and project execution,” said Randy Kaiser, Project Manager at Videojet. “Quality service is a Videojet promise, and this new service offering is an important addition as we strive to understand the needs of each individual customer.”
To learn more about Videojet Project Management Services or other available services and support, please visit http://www.videojet.com/us/homepage/service-and-support.html.
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet (CIJ), thermal ink jet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team member in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, Videojet’s distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
©2014 Videojet Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Videojet and Uptime Peace of Mind are registered trademarks of Videojet Technologies Inc.
Jun. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,072
Jun. 30, 2015 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 516
Jun. 30, 2015 04:21 PM EDT Reads: 545
Jun. 30, 2015 03:59 PM EDT Reads: 496
Jun. 30, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,144
Jun. 30, 2015 01:56 PM EDT Reads: 623
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,987
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,854
Jun. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,106
Jun. 30, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,042
Jun. 30, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,839
Jun. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,886
Jun. 30, 2015 10:20 AM EDT Reads: 540
Jun. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 839
Jun. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 888