|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 04:11 PM EDT||
Pharmacy faculty, administrators, staff and students will convene at the AACP Annual Meeting, Pharmacy Education 2014.
|July 26-30, 2014|
|Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas|
Ian Morrison, Ph.D., author, consultant, futurist
Atul Butte, M.D., Ph.D., chief of the Division of Systems Medicine at Stanford University
|Free to credentialed members of the press|
- Keynote speaker Dr. Ian Morrison will focus on the political, economic and strategic changes in healthcare, including possible scenarios and how we can prepare for the future.
- At this year’s Science Plenary, Dr. Atul Butte will explore how “big data” will change future healthcare practice and research. He’ll share his insight on who is collecting this data, what they are doing with the information they aggregate and what it means for healthcare.
- Professions Quest, LLC, a new company created by AACP, will preview its first educational game, Mimycx.
- Attendees will learn about the growing utilization of mobile medical applications in clinical pharmacy practice and their role as clinical tools at the session, Hands on with Medical Mobile Apps: Teaching Students Evaluation Techniques via a Workshop.
- 3D printing will be highlighted at the session, Using 3D Printing for Teaching in the Pharmacy Curriculum, including the benefits and costs of incorporating 3D printers into classes to engage student pharmacists.
Founded in 1900, AACP is the national organization representing the interests of pharmacy education. AACP is comprised of all accredited colleges and schools with pharmacy degree programs, including more than 6,400 faculty, 62,500 students enrolled in professional programs and 5,100 individuals pursuing graduate study. To learn more about AACP, visit www.aacp.org.
May. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,183
May. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
May. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,392
May. 26, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,927
May. 26, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,171
May. 26, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,833
May. 26, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,908
May. 26, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,854
May. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,952
May. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,815
May. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,150
May. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,023
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,833
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,658
SYS-CON Events announced today Object Management Group® has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,284