|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2014 04:11 PM EDT||
Pharmacy faculty, administrators, staff and students will convene at the AACP Annual Meeting, Pharmacy Education 2014.
|July 26-30, 2014|
|Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, Grapevine, Texas|
Ian Morrison, Ph.D., author, consultant, futurist
Atul Butte, M.D., Ph.D., chief of the Division of Systems Medicine at Stanford University
|Free to credentialed members of the press|
- Keynote speaker Dr. Ian Morrison will focus on the political, economic and strategic changes in healthcare, including possible scenarios and how we can prepare for the future.
- At this year’s Science Plenary, Dr. Atul Butte will explore how “big data” will change future healthcare practice and research. He’ll share his insight on who is collecting this data, what they are doing with the information they aggregate and what it means for healthcare.
- Professions Quest, LLC, a new company created by AACP, will preview its first educational game, Mimycx.
- Attendees will learn about the growing utilization of mobile medical applications in clinical pharmacy practice and their role as clinical tools at the session, Hands on with Medical Mobile Apps: Teaching Students Evaluation Techniques via a Workshop.
- 3D printing will be highlighted at the session, Using 3D Printing for Teaching in the Pharmacy Curriculum, including the benefits and costs of incorporating 3D printers into classes to engage student pharmacists.
Founded in 1900, AACP is the national organization representing the interests of pharmacy education. AACP is comprised of all accredited colleges and schools with pharmacy degree programs, including more than 6,400 faculty, 62,500 students enrolled in professional programs and 5,100 individuals pursuing graduate study. To learn more about AACP, visit www.aacp.org.
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 8, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,198
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 8, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 2,238
"This is specifically designed to accommodate some of the needs for high availability and failover in a network managed system for the major Korean corporations," stated Thomas Masters, Managing Director at InfranicsUSA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 257
Dec. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 498
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 902
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 970
Dec. 8, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,175
Dec. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 170
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 745
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 776
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 1,177
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 724
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 473
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,184
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,235