|By Business Wire||
|July 24, 2014 09:28 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbg98g/south_korea) has announced the addition of the "South Korea Mobile Operator KPI Market to 2015: Average Revenue Per Subscription (ARPS) by Operator" report to their offering.
"South Korea Mobile Operator KPI Market to 2015: Average Revenue Per Subscription (ARPS) by Operator" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in South Korea and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on South Korea population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile operator KPI - voice ARPS by operator, Data ARPS by operator, aggregate ARPS by operator, annual churn by operator and total service revenue by operator.
Key Topics Covered:
2 SOUTH KOREA DEMOGRAPHICS
- South Korea Population, 2009 - 15F
- South Korea Households, 2009 - 15F
- South Korea Nominal GDP (US$ B), 2009 - 15F
- South Korea Nominal GDP per Capita (US$), 2009 - 15F
- South Korea PPP Adjusted GDP per Capita (US$), 2009 - 15F
- South Korea Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2009 - 15F
- Exchange Rate KRW / US$, 2009 - 15F
3 MOBILE OPERATOR KPI
- South Korea Voice ARPS by Operator by Operator, 2009 - 15 F
- South Korea Data ARPS by Operator, 2009 - 15 F
- South Korea Aggregate ARPS by Operator, 2009 - 15 F
- South Korea Annual Churn by Operator, 2009 - 15 F
- South Korea Total Service Revenue by Operator, 2009 - 15 F
- SK Telecom
- KT Corp
- LG Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbg98g/south_korea
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,033
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,011
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,564
Oct. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 989
Oct. 26, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 943
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,192
Oct. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,759
Oct. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,163
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,020
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,327
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,091
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,469
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,064
Oct. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,764
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,119