|By Business Wire||
|July 24, 2014 09:30 AM EDT||
Uline, a leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America, has implemented Stibo Systems’ Master Data Management (MDM) solution to proactively manage product information as it flows across the organization. Using STEP, Uline is generating accurate and organized information for more than 35,000 offerings that are sold across a growing number of channels and is able to quickly and efficiently onboard products from suppliers.
- Since going live on Stibo Systems' award-winning solution, Uline has eliminated the need to use manual systems and spreadsheets to maintain product data. With STEP, Uline no longer has to manage vital data in a legacy solution that had reached its capacity and was no longer able to support the Company’s ongoing business needs.
- Uline distributes a vast amount of products that include corrugated boxes that are available in more than 1,000 unique sizes. Since embarking on their MDM initiative, Uline has created an easy to use product information management system with high user acceptance. The new system includes workflows to speed products to market and ensures the most enhanced and detailed product information available.
- Uline already has plans to expand their use of STEP to support their growing e-commerce channel and manage their 626 page print catalog.
- “Our mission is to offer customers the best selection of products combined with the most satisfying service,” said Brian Uihlein, Vice President of Merchandising at Uline. “Stibo Systems' MDM platform enables us to generate the caliber of information we need to support our merchandising goals and deliver a rewarding experience for our customers.”
Stibo Systems Quote
- “Having greater control over product information and attributes is critical to attaining multichannel success as it enables companies to promote smarter, more customer-centric offers and reduce operating costs,” said Todd Callen, Executive Vice President, North America for Stibo Systems. “With such an enormous array of offerings and an expanded number of channels, Uline understands the importance of having timely access to accurate, detailed and consistent product information. We’re delighted to help them improve their e-commerce efforts and bottom line results.”
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems is the global leader in multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Industry leaders rely on Stibo Systems to provide cross-channel consistency by linking product and customer data, suppliers and other organizational assets. This enables businesses to make more effective decisions, improve sales and build shareholder value. During the last 30 years, Stibo Systems has helped hundreds of companies to develop a trusted source of operational information. A privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, which was originally founded in 1794, Stibo Systems' corporate headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
Dec. 8, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 251
Dec. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 490
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 899
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 970
Dec. 8, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,172
Dec. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 149
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 740
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 774
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 1,174
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 723
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,184
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 470
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,235
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,740
"Venafi has a platform that allows you to manage, centralize and automate the complete life cycle of keys and certificates within the organization," explained Gina Osmond, Sr. Field Marketing Manager at Venafi, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,126