|By Marketwired .||
|July 24, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/24/14 -- Masergy Communications Inc., a global leader in managed networking and cloud services, announced continued growth and success in Fiscal Year 2014, which ended on June 30, 2014. Masergy's notable accomplishments include:
- Increasing its Net Promoter Score (NPS) to 61; well above the tech industry benchmark
- Maintaining high customer retention of 99 percent
- Expanding its global customer base by 23 percent and employee base by 36 percent
- Acquiring Global DataGuard to enhance its managed security offerings
- Enhancing its Managed Cloud Network and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) product offerings
"In our Fiscal Year 2014, we accelerated our rate of innovation, while delivering the industry's best client experience as demonstrated by our latest Net Promoter Score of 61," said Chris MacFarland, CEO, Masergy. "FY 2015 promises to be yet another exciting year as we continue our mission of helping global enterprises strategically transform IT."
FY 2014 New Products and Product Enhancements Include:
- Security as a Service - Via its Global DataGuard acquisition, Masergy enhanced the company's existing security portfolio to provide Unified Enterprise Security (UES) -- a complete, fully-integrated managed security solution with patented technology that leverages machine learning and expert human intelligence
- Enhanced Software Defined Network Capabilities - A new feature available with Masergy's Managed Cloud Networking services allows enterprise organizations to easily pre-schedule network modifications required to support cloud computing resource allocations, high data usage periods such as backup or replication, large multi-point high definition video conferencing calls and software updates
- Intelligent Service Control Mobile Application (Masergy ISC) for Android and iOS devices - Designed for Masergy customers using the company's Managed Cloud Networking services, the new application allows IT professionals to manage and control their IT infrastructure -- in real time -- from anywhere in the world
- Masergy Communicator - A fully integrated unified communications (UC) application for easy access to voice, video, instant messaging, presence and web collaboration. The simple, easy to use application delivers a globally-consistent user experience across multiple platforms including Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Addition of Amazon and IBM/SoftLayer to Masergy Cloud Marketplace - Masergy's managed cloud network now delivers on-demand access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM/SoftLayer cloud services enabling increased reliability, performance and security
FY 2014 Awards:
- Masergy was named 2013 All-Star Winner by the National Customer Service Association (NCSA) -- the ultimate provider of customer service education, development and support in the United States. The annual award is presented to a single business that consistently maintains a focused culture of service excellence
- The company was honored with a Stevie Award® For Customer Service Excellence in the Customer Service Department of the Year category
- Masergy CEO, Chris MacFarland was named a finalist for the 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year in the Southwest Region
- Masergy Intelligent Service Control (ISC), with global on-demand bandwidth and pre-scheduled calendaring options, has been named a finalist in the Light Reading 2014 Leading Lights awards program
- TMC named the company's global UCaaS as a 2014 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner
- Network Products Guide named Masergy a Gold Winner for the Ninth Annual 2014 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards in the Hot Companies and Organizations category
- Named Inc. Hire Power Awards winner, Masergy was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's top job creating private companies
- Dallas Business Journal ranked Masergy on its 2014 Best Places to Work list
Click here for an infographic on Masergy's FY2014 updates.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent global cloud networking platform for enterprises. Our managed solutions with fully integrated real-time analytics, global unified communications as a service (UCaaS), security as a service and software defined network control help businesses compete in the global marketplace. Masergy's patented technology, customizable solutions and unmatched customer experience are why a growing number of global enterprises rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. For more information about Masergy visit www.masergy.com or follow us on [email protected], Blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
BridgeView Marketing for Masergy Communications
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,389
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,302
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 793
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,471
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,470
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,516
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, will contrast how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He will show the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He will also have live demos of building immutable pipe...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,534
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, you'll learn about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how Docke...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,025
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,362
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,318
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 768
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,446
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Oct. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,781
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 23, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,427