|By Marketwired .||
|July 24, 2014 11:20 AM EDT||
BARRE, VT--(Marketwired - July 24, 2014) - Northern Power Systems Corp. (TSX: NPS), a next generation renewable energy technology company, announced today that on Tuesday, August 5, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. (EDT), the company will issue its second quarter financial results, and at 5:00 p.m., will make available a presentation and prepared comments regarding the results. Both will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.ir.northernpower.com. Following the presentation, the company will host a live conference call with management to discuss the financial results. The conference call will be available via web cast on the Investor Relations section of Northern Power's website and via dial-in at +1-877-317-6789 and internationally at +1-412-317-6789. Participants should ask to be joined to the Northern Power Systems call.
About Northern Power Systems
Northern Power Systems designs, manufactures, and sells wind turbines, and provides engineering development services and technology licenses for energy applications, into the global marketplace from its US headquarters and European offices.
* Northern Power Systems has almost 40 years' experience in technologies and products generating renewable energy.
* Northern Power Systems currently manufactures the NPS™ 60 and NPS™ 100 turbines.
* With over 5 million run time hours across its global fleet, Northern Power wind turbines provide customers with clean, cost effective, reliable renewable energy.
* Patented next generation permanent magnet/direct drive (PM/DD) technology uses fewer moving parts, delivers higher energy capture, and provides increased reliability due to reduced maintenance and downtime.
* Northern Power Systems offers comprehensive in-house development services, including systems level engineering, advanced drivetrains, power electronics, PM machine design, and remote monitoring systems to the energy industry.
* Some of the world's largest manufacturers license the company's next generation technology and IP for their utility and distributed wind products and markets.
To learn more about Northern Power Systems, please visit www.northernpower.com.
The following files are available for download:
Ciel R. Caldwell
Chief Financial Officer of Northern Power Systems
May. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,504
May. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,478
May. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,893
May. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 696
May. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,112
May. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,150
May. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,267
May. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,056
May. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,093
May. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
May. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,717
May. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,781
May. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,361
Many banks and financial institutions are experimenting with containers in development environments, but when will they move into production? Containers are seen as the key to achieving the ultimate in information technology flexibility and agility. Containers work on both public and private clouds, and make it easy to build and deploy applications. The challenge for regulated industries is the cost and complexity of container security compliance. VM security compliance is already challenging, ...
May. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,211
May. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,162