|By Business Wire||
|July 25, 2014 04:12 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf5r93/subsaharan) has announced the addition of the "Sub-Saharan African Mobile End-user Trends" report to their offering.
The Sub-Saharan African (SSA) mobile market presents significant opportunities for telecommunication companies, device and module vendors, application and platform providers, and access network providers operating in this space. However, it is important to understand the specific needs and challenges of this rapidly changing and growing market. This study investigates the various upcoming opportunities as SSA mobile end-user trends are changing and maturing. Mobile phones are moving beyond communication tools to become service delivery platforms. The availability of applications and the development of various value-added services (VAS) enable end users to use their mobile phones for mobile banking, music streaming, and social media, amongst other services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How does the SSA mobile market compare with the rest of the world?
- What is driving the overall market growth in the next 7 years?
- What is restraining the overall market growth in the next 7 years?
- What trends are shaping the development of the mobile market in SSA?
- What are the specific needs and trends of end users in SSA?
- How are developments in the mobile market effecting other vertical markets in SSA?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary Market Overview
2. Current Mobile Context in SSA
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Mobile End-user Trends
5. Vertical Market Trends
6. The Last Word
- Mahindra Comviva
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qf5r93/subsaharan
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,437
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,004
Aug. 24, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 305
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,658
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,297
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,551
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 335
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 462
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 286
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 397
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,434
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 474
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,833
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,797
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,847