|By Business Wire||
|July 28, 2014 04:39 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report to their offering.
"India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in India and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on India population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price
band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Since 1986, the author has compiled an extensive database on the telecommunications markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America. The core components of this database mainly include:
- Interviews with top officials at regulatory agencies.
- Statistical data published by governments and regulatory agencies.
- Copies of telecom laws and amendments.
- Copies of tariff schedules, interconnection regulations and universal service requirements.
- Interviews with key officials in strategic planning, marketing, network planning and financial planning.
- Extensive surveys conducted with operators to determine key network statistics, investment, technology rollout plans, subscribers by service, tariff plans and service offerings.
- Internal statistics and bulletins published by operators.
- Interviews with key officials within vendors both at in-country offices and in-company headquarters.
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,004
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,930
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,086
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,053
Oct. 27, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,034
Oct. 27, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,254
Oct. 27, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,213
Oct. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,138
Oct. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 982
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 452
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,877
Oct. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 482
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 772
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,362
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,123