|By Business Wire||
|July 28, 2014 04:39 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone) has announced the addition of the "India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report to their offering.
"India Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in India and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
- Demographics - Statistical data on India population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price
band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Since 1986, the author has compiled an extensive database on the telecommunications markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America. The core components of this database mainly include:
- Interviews with top officials at regulatory agencies.
- Statistical data published by governments and regulatory agencies.
- Copies of telecom laws and amendments.
- Copies of tariff schedules, interconnection regulations and universal service requirements.
- Interviews with key officials in strategic planning, marketing, network planning and financial planning.
- Extensive surveys conducted with operators to determine key network statistics, investment, technology rollout plans, subscribers by service, tariff plans and service offerings.
- Internal statistics and bulletins published by operators.
- Interviews with key officials within vendors both at in-country offices and in-company headquarters.
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
- Sony Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjzq88/india_smartphone
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,066
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 377
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 330
Jul. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 621
Jul. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 399
Jul. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 359
Jul. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,200
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 757
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 702
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,188
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,102
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,096
Jul. 29, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,258
Jul. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,341