|By Business Wire||
|July 28, 2014 09:42 AM EDT||
Today NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association, ITTA – the Voice of Mid-Size Carriers, and Telecompetitor announced the sponsor lineup for BroadbandVision show, to be held October 1-3, 2014, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference and expo will outline key broadband monetization issues facing telcos, cable providers, wireless Internet companies, utilities and municipalities. BroadbandVision attendees will gain valuable insight into the opportunities for success at every layer of the broadband carrier ecosystem.
NRTC, Broadband Communities, and Team Lightbulb are the most recent additions to the lineup of companies that have signed on to sponsor BroadbandVision. The full list of sponsors include:
- Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society - a world leader in communications technology and services. The company has long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world.
Pre-Conference Workshop sponsors:
- Frontier Secure offers innovative products and services to protect every aspect of digital life, including computer security, cloud backup & sharing, identity protection, equipment protection and 24/7 premium U.S.-based technical support.
- NISC is an industry leader providing advanced, integrated IT solutions for consumer and subscriber billing, accounting, engineering and operations, as well as many other leading-edge IT solutions.
- Allied Telesis is a world-class leader in delivering Broadband IP/Ethernet network solutions to the global marketplace.
- ANPI is a premier communications provider offering an advanced Hosted Unified Communications solution for both businesses and carriers (as a private label product), as well as wholesale long distance, tandem access and SS7 solutions.
- Finley Engineering offers professional engineering, project management, surveying, mapping, environmental and right-of-way services to the telecommunications, cable television, fiber optics, electric power transmission and distribution, gas pipeline and related industries.
- JSI provides financial, management, regulatory, business development, marketing, strategic planning and training services to ILECs, CLECs, video and broadband providers and other telecom companies. JSI can assist with forecasting, competitive pricing/bundling, new business assessment, operational reform, strategic partnerships, mergers/acquisitions and more.
- NetAmerica Alliance, in alliance with its members, takes customers and communities across the next communications frontier. It has the programs, services, infrastructure, capabilities, and personnel in place to allow providers and customers to optimize their 4G LTE experience.
- NRTC, The National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative, represents the advanced telecommunications and information technology interests of 1,500 rural utilities and affiliates in 48 states. The organization helps rural electric and telephone utilities strengthen their businesses with products, services and solutions uniquely suited to the needs of rural consumers.
- ZTE USA is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, an end-to-end telecommunications solution company. ZTE is a global leader in IPTV, OTT, STB, Home Gateway, xPON, ODN and LTE solutions. Its IPTV Middleware, VOD Server, STB, PON, and CPE global deployment are ranked #1 world-wide.
BroadbandVision is also supported by a group of Association/Media Sponsors including, Broadband Communities, FierceOnlineVideo, FierceWirelessTech, HomeGrid Forum, HomePlug Alliance, IPTV Magazine, ITTA – the Voice of Mid-Size Carriers, MoCA, NTCA- The Rural Broadband Association, Parks Associates, Team Lightbulb, Telecompetitor, The Fiber to the Home (FTTH) Council Americas, The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) and Wi-Fi Alliance.
“As the broadband carrier industry continues to evolve, companies are successfully reinventing their products and services to ensure that they are meeting the demands of the market and the needs of their customers,” said Bernie Arnason, chair of BroadbandVision. “The companies sponsoring BroadbandVision show are on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and developments within the broadband space and their support and participation in the event will prove to be a unique value-add to our attendees.”
Registration for BroadbandVision Show is now open. Contact Tocia Johnson at 240-482-8130 for more information. Companies interested in exhibiting or sponsorship packages for BroadbandVision should contact Paul McPherson at 240-463-1700.
BroadbandVision is North America’s leading Fall tradeshow focused on building mindshare, introducing new ideas, and facilitating business relationships across the entire broadband ecosystem. Produced by NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association, ITTA and Telecompetitor, BroadbandVision is assembling a broad cross-section of telco, cable, utility/municipal, and wireless Internet service providers to introduce, discuss, and demonstrate best practices for broadband network monetization success.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 722
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 927
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 3,790
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 4,811
Dec. 8, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 1,029
Dec. 8, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,295
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,115
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 1,407
Dec. 8, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 1,922
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 3,956
Dec. 8, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,123
Dec. 8, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,347
Dec. 7, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 874
Dec. 7, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,196
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, provideed economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session also included a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Dec. 7, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 389