|By Business Wire||
|July 28, 2014 09:42 AM EDT||
Today NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association, ITTA – the Voice of Mid-Size Carriers, and Telecompetitor announced the sponsor lineup for BroadbandVision show, to be held October 1-3, 2014, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference and expo will outline key broadband monetization issues facing telcos, cable providers, wireless Internet companies, utilities and municipalities. BroadbandVision attendees will gain valuable insight into the opportunities for success at every layer of the broadband carrier ecosystem.
NRTC, Broadband Communities, and Team Lightbulb are the most recent additions to the lineup of companies that have signed on to sponsor BroadbandVision. The full list of sponsors include:
- Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society - a world leader in communications technology and services. The company has long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world.
Pre-Conference Workshop sponsors:
- Frontier Secure offers innovative products and services to protect every aspect of digital life, including computer security, cloud backup & sharing, identity protection, equipment protection and 24/7 premium U.S.-based technical support.
- NISC is an industry leader providing advanced, integrated IT solutions for consumer and subscriber billing, accounting, engineering and operations, as well as many other leading-edge IT solutions.
- Allied Telesis is a world-class leader in delivering Broadband IP/Ethernet network solutions to the global marketplace.
- ANPI is a premier communications provider offering an advanced Hosted Unified Communications solution for both businesses and carriers (as a private label product), as well as wholesale long distance, tandem access and SS7 solutions.
- Finley Engineering offers professional engineering, project management, surveying, mapping, environmental and right-of-way services to the telecommunications, cable television, fiber optics, electric power transmission and distribution, gas pipeline and related industries.
- JSI provides financial, management, regulatory, business development, marketing, strategic planning and training services to ILECs, CLECs, video and broadband providers and other telecom companies. JSI can assist with forecasting, competitive pricing/bundling, new business assessment, operational reform, strategic partnerships, mergers/acquisitions and more.
- NetAmerica Alliance, in alliance with its members, takes customers and communities across the next communications frontier. It has the programs, services, infrastructure, capabilities, and personnel in place to allow providers and customers to optimize their 4G LTE experience.
- NRTC, The National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative, represents the advanced telecommunications and information technology interests of 1,500 rural utilities and affiliates in 48 states. The organization helps rural electric and telephone utilities strengthen their businesses with products, services and solutions uniquely suited to the needs of rural consumers.
- ZTE USA is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, an end-to-end telecommunications solution company. ZTE is a global leader in IPTV, OTT, STB, Home Gateway, xPON, ODN and LTE solutions. Its IPTV Middleware, VOD Server, STB, PON, and CPE global deployment are ranked #1 world-wide.
BroadbandVision is also supported by a group of Association/Media Sponsors including, Broadband Communities, FierceOnlineVideo, FierceWirelessTech, HomeGrid Forum, HomePlug Alliance, IPTV Magazine, ITTA – the Voice of Mid-Size Carriers, MoCA, NTCA- The Rural Broadband Association, Parks Associates, Team Lightbulb, Telecompetitor, The Fiber to the Home (FTTH) Council Americas, The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) and Wi-Fi Alliance.
“As the broadband carrier industry continues to evolve, companies are successfully reinventing their products and services to ensure that they are meeting the demands of the market and the needs of their customers,” said Bernie Arnason, chair of BroadbandVision. “The companies sponsoring BroadbandVision show are on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and developments within the broadband space and their support and participation in the event will prove to be a unique value-add to our attendees.”
Registration for BroadbandVision Show is now open. Contact Tocia Johnson at 240-482-8130 for more information. Companies interested in exhibiting or sponsorship packages for BroadbandVision should contact Paul McPherson at 240-463-1700.
BroadbandVision is North America’s leading Fall tradeshow focused on building mindshare, introducing new ideas, and facilitating business relationships across the entire broadband ecosystem. Produced by NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association, ITTA and Telecompetitor, BroadbandVision is assembling a broad cross-section of telco, cable, utility/municipal, and wireless Internet service providers to introduce, discuss, and demonstrate best practices for broadband network monetization success.
In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yoseph Reuveni, Director of Software Engineering at Jet.com, will discuss Jet.com's journey into containerizing Microsoft-based technologies like C# and F# into Docker. He will talk about lessons learned and challenges faced, the Mono framework tryout and how they deployed everything into Azure cloud. Yoseph Reuveni is a technology leader with unique experience developing and running high throughput (over 1M tps) distributed systems with extre...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,214
"We've discovered that after shows 80% if leads that people get, 80% of the conversations end up on the show floor, meaning people forget about it, people forget who they talk to, people forget that there are actual business opportunities to be had here so we try to help out and keep the conversations going," explained Jeff Mesnik, Founder and President of ContentMX, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,435
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,440
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,094
As companies gain momentum, the need to maintain high quality products can outstrip their development team’s bandwidth for QA. Building out a large QA team (whether in-house or outsourced) can slow down development and significantly increases costs. This eBook takes QA profiles from 5 companies who successfully scaled up production without building a large QA team and includes: What to consider when choosing CI/CD tools How culture and communication can make or break implementation
Jul. 28, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,715
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 28, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,701
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 369
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 28, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
"We view the cloud not really as a specific technology but as a way of doing business and that way of doing business is transforming the way software, infrastructure and services are being delivered to business," explained Matthew Rosen, CEO and Director at Fusion, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,635
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it is the most popular among the new wave of databases running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Advocate, Redis Labs, will share the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Jul. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,661
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all file format APIs for .NET as offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications. Aspose compiles all .NET APIs on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of Aspose .NET APIs. If a new .NET API or a new version of existing APIs is released during the subscription peri...
Jul. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 956
Organizations planning enterprise data center consolidation and modernization projects are faced with a challenging, costly reality. Requirements to deploy modern, cloud-native applications simultaneously with traditional client/server applications are almost impossible to achieve with hardware-centric enterprise infrastructure. Compute and network infrastructure are fast moving down a software-defined path, but storage has been a laggard. Until now.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,865
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,214
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Jul. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 432