|By Business Wire||
|July 29, 2014 07:49 AM EDT||
Xybion Corporation released its newest version of ComplianceBuilder™, version 8.0, available now for all customers. ComplianceBuilder™ is designed to meet the regulatory requirements set out by 21 CFR § 11, SOX and other regulations by securing and monitoring any file-based system or application, including Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Database. This is accomplished through a security wrapper that can be placed around the application and file storage area and by monitoring file changes, including file creation, deletion or modification. ComplianceBuilder™ 8.0 offers many new features, unavailable in previous versions.
New features include:
- Spreadsheet Validation: ComplianceBuilder™ 8.0 allows users to select a spreadsheet file from ComplianceBuilder™, archive and generate a complete audit trail for each file revision.
- ComplianceBuilder™ SharePoint Monitoring and Fraud Detection: CB/SharePoint Monitoring and Fraud Detection monitors the SharePoint library and sends notifications if document downloads from the configured library exceed the configured limit over the specified time period. Upon fraud detection, an alert email is distributed to mitigate risk and allow for appropriate action from stakeholders.
- Dashboard: The new Dashboard feature allows users to see graphs for different activities that are monitored by the ComplianceBuilder™ system. User can generate graphs for File Monitoring, Events, Oracle Database Monitoring and MS SQL Database Monitoring. Graphs show a comparison in those activities for all configured systems during a user-specified time period.
- Audit Schema Structure (DDL): ComplianceBuilder™ monitors and audits any structural changes to the database such as creation or deletion of columns, tables and other create/modify/delete operations.
- Storage Management: Move and store archives of file versions to different hard drives or network drives without loss of Compliance Builder Functionality.
Users can sign up for a 30-day trial or live demo of ComplianceBuilder™ on the Xybion website: http://xybion.com/Xybion-Corp/compliance-builder-trial.html
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Our unique solutions focus on integrated preclinical lab management, early-stage drug discovery, regulatory compliance, GRC, quality management and systems validation.
Xybion's combination of software, business process management, services, validation and staffing enables us to cover a broad spectrum of critical business needs for companies and we deliver our solutions on global scale. Our leadership in this dynamic and ever-changing industry has been a cornerstone of our high-value reputation. To learn more, please visit www.xybion.com.
Jan. 20, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 6,324
Jan. 19, 2017 11:45 PM EST Reads: 9,907
Jan. 19, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 7,696
Jan. 19, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,815
Jan. 19, 2017 09:00 PM EST Reads: 4,552
Jan. 19, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 5,387
Jan. 19, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 4,237
Jan. 19, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 3,640
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,113
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,337
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,490
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,770
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 5,417
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Jan. 19, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 5,439
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a leading digital experience intelligence company, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint Systems is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into your customer-critical services to help you consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed for digital business, C...
Jan. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,805