|By Marketwired .||
|July 29, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
Dispatcher Phoenix Finance Helps Banks, Financial Institutions and Accounting Firms Automate, Manage and Protect Financial Information
RAMSEY, NJ--(Marketwired - July 29, 2014) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announces a new automated workflow solution to help financial providers securely capture, process, and distribute financial documents with ease while meeting regulatory demands. Part of Konica Minolta's EnvisionIT Finance solution portfolio, Dispatcher Phoenix Finance helps banks, financial institutions and accounting departments streamline paper-based document processes to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve access to information.
"Delivering solutions that become an extension to our customers business is key when introducing new products that are relevant today. The security around information is a top concern for all businesses -- especially for those businesses that deal with financial statements or client information," says Sam Errigo, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With Dispatcher Phoenix Finance, our customers have an integrated document capture and distribution solution that automates financial document workflows and helps safeguard financial information."
Dispatcher Phoenix Finance integrates directly into the Konica Minolta bizhub MFP control panel and offers file conversion, barcode processing, zonal OCR, integration with content management systems and cloud-based storage providers, making it easy to automate financial document processes. With Dispatcher Phoenix Finance, administrators will be able to:
- Secure Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and financial information - Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes file conversion to PDF/A features for archiving, intelligent redaction, automatic file conversion to password-protected PDFs, and direct integration with Active Directory.
- Automate manual paper-based processes - Streamline time-consuming manual processes, including renaming, splitting, routing, converting, and indexing files, with just a touch of a button.
- Access information quickly - Loan packages, appraisals, credit applications, insurance claims, etc. can be easily converted to a large variety of Microsoft Office formats, such as Excel and Word, and Searchable PDF format for quick accessibility of important information.
- Scan to secure folder or content management system - Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes a connector to Microsoft SharePoint that allows you to scan, index, and route files to SharePoint either from the MFP control panel or via an automated workflow. In addition, files can be automatically distributed to various destinations at the same time, such as email recipients, network folders, FTP servers, and more.
- Leverage barcode and OCR technology for improved data processing - To improve the management of financial records, Dispatcher Phoenix's barcode recognition feature allows documents to be automatically routed to various destinations based on barcode values. And powerful zonal OCR capabilities allow financial providers to automatically extract relevant data for use in back-end systems.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our solutions help organizations improve their speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Clients trust Konica Minolta to help them envision how they can achieve their goals and deliver innovative solutions to give shape to their ideas. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition including being recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for six consecutive years, and "A3 MFP Line of the Year" award winner from Buyers Laboratory LLC for an unprecedented four consecutive years. In 2012, Konica Minolta received "Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year" recognition from BLI. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for two years in a row. For more information, please visit www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
The following files are available for download:
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,248
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,308
Oct. 1, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,173
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,399
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,865
Oct. 1, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,931
Oct. 1, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 809
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,945
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,807
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,342
Oct. 1, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 642
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,438
Oct. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,758
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 580
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,826