|By Marketwired .||
|July 29, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
Dispatcher Phoenix Finance Helps Banks, Financial Institutions and Accounting Firms Automate, Manage and Protect Financial Information
RAMSEY, NJ--(Marketwired - July 29, 2014) - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announces a new automated workflow solution to help financial providers securely capture, process, and distribute financial documents with ease while meeting regulatory demands. Part of Konica Minolta's EnvisionIT Finance solution portfolio, Dispatcher Phoenix Finance helps banks, financial institutions and accounting departments streamline paper-based document processes to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve access to information.
"Delivering solutions that become an extension to our customers business is key when introducing new products that are relevant today. The security around information is a top concern for all businesses -- especially for those businesses that deal with financial statements or client information," says Sam Errigo, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With Dispatcher Phoenix Finance, our customers have an integrated document capture and distribution solution that automates financial document workflows and helps safeguard financial information."
Dispatcher Phoenix Finance integrates directly into the Konica Minolta bizhub MFP control panel and offers file conversion, barcode processing, zonal OCR, integration with content management systems and cloud-based storage providers, making it easy to automate financial document processes. With Dispatcher Phoenix Finance, administrators will be able to:
- Secure Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and financial information - Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes file conversion to PDF/A features for archiving, intelligent redaction, automatic file conversion to password-protected PDFs, and direct integration with Active Directory.
- Automate manual paper-based processes - Streamline time-consuming manual processes, including renaming, splitting, routing, converting, and indexing files, with just a touch of a button.
- Access information quickly - Loan packages, appraisals, credit applications, insurance claims, etc. can be easily converted to a large variety of Microsoft Office formats, such as Excel and Word, and Searchable PDF format for quick accessibility of important information.
- Scan to secure folder or content management system - Dispatcher Phoenix Finance includes a connector to Microsoft SharePoint that allows you to scan, index, and route files to SharePoint either from the MFP control panel or via an automated workflow. In addition, files can be automatically distributed to various destinations at the same time, such as email recipients, network folders, FTP servers, and more.
- Leverage barcode and OCR technology for improved data processing - To improve the management of financial records, Dispatcher Phoenix's barcode recognition feature allows documents to be automatically routed to various destinations based on barcode values. And powerful zonal OCR capabilities allow financial providers to automatically extract relevant data for use in back-end systems.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. Our solutions help organizations improve their speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Clients trust Konica Minolta to help them envision how they can achieve their goals and deliver innovative solutions to give shape to their ideas. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition including being recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for six consecutive years, and "A3 MFP Line of the Year" award winner from Buyers Laboratory LLC for an unprecedented four consecutive years. In 2012, Konica Minolta received "Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year" recognition from BLI. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for two years in a row. For more information, please visit www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
The following files are available for download:
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 11, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 617
"MathFreeOn.com is a line coding platform for engineers and scientists. When they want to solve an engineering problem and they have to use software - they have to pay a lot of money for licenses - but with MathFreeOn you don't have to pay a lot of money. Just go to our site and write the code and you can check the result right away," explained Simon Lee, CMO of MathFreeOn, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Cla...
Dec. 11, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 567
Dec. 11, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 803
Dec. 11, 2016 07:30 AM EST Reads: 776
Dec. 11, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 497
Dec. 11, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 2,324
Dec. 11, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 745
Dec. 11, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 750
Dec. 11, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 1,191
Dec. 11, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 682
Dec. 11, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 884
Dec. 11, 2016 03:30 AM EST Reads: 1,176
Dec. 11, 2016 03:00 AM EST Reads: 816
Dec. 11, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 926
Dec. 11, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,808