|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jensen today announced that its newly designed Jensen DUB Edition high performance amps, speakers and subwoofers are now available at retail. The line combines Jensen technology with the design skills of the creators of DUB Magazine. As part of their agreement, Jensen will participate in all of the DUB marketing programs including the magazine, cross promotions, and shows and events.
"DUB is an original automotive lifestyle brand with its focus on the car culture. Its designers have always been right on target as they expanded from the magazine into 12Volt vehicle accessories that translate into profit opportunities for their dealer partners," said Tom Malone, President of VOXX Electronics Corp.
This product line adds in-vehicle audio components to the DUB line up of branded and designed accessories. The line includes amplifiers, full range speakers along with 10" and 12" subwoofers. The product was designed and engineered in the USA (DUB / Jensen) using Audio Precision and Klippel test equipment. All DUB full range speakers use silk dome tweeters, rubber surrounds and oversized motor structures.
Malone continued, "Partnering with DUB is an important step for our Jensen product line, especially when you consider the tremendous marketing programs that we will be part of as well. The DUB reputation for performance combined with the Jensen history of sound quality should make this a win/win for our retailers helping them capture a bigger share of the car audio market. The products appeal to a unique demographic and are priced to move. Consumers get some very hot new products and dealers get an additional profit opportunity."
The Jensen DUB Edition line will be part of a number of DUB Magazine events including custom car showcases, DUB LIVE! and the national DUB Show Tour. DUB Live! is active at U.S. military bases, community festivals, major auto shows, sporting events and concerts. DUB also sponsors "Custom Car Showcases" in a series of nationwide "Retailtainment Events" and Jensen DUB Edition will participate in all of those. Finally, the new Jensen DUB Edition will be part of the extensive social media programs that run on a regular basis.
"Partnering with the Jensen brand and a company like VOXX Electronics is an honor. They both have such great reputations for quality products," said Myles Kovas, DUB Magazine President and Co-Founder. "We did not compromise on performance. DUB Edition by Jensen Subwoofers hit really hard!"
The new line will be supported by full in-store support materials, including posters, decals and displays.
The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers provide the hard hitting, in-your-face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen iconic audio brand. The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers feature robust MOSFET power supplies, continuously variable high/low pass filters, and variable bass boost for great system design flexibility. All of the Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers have optimized class AB design to minimize distortion and reduce idle current.
- DUBa11000D 1100 Watt 1 Channel Class D Amplifier uses less power, takes up less space and generates less heat than traditional amp designs for improved efficiency. The DUBa11000D is driven by a MOSFET power supply and high current international rectifier output transistors offering impressive power – 1100 Watts RMS into a 1-Ohm load. This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. (MSRP: $229.00)
- DUBa1450 900 Watt 1 Channel Class AB Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, high current Toshiba output transistors and NJM4580 low noise, low distortion op-amps providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa1450 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound – an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. (MSRP: $149.99)
- DUBa2100 480 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors offering impressive power. With a rated RMS of 85 Watts x 2-Channels @ 4-Ohms and additional power output of 125 Watts x 2-Channels @ 2-Ohms and 240 Watts x 1-Channel at 4-Ohms, the DUBa2100 is sure to satisfy your need for power. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBa4100 800 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier will knock the wind right out of you when added to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa4100 features high current Toshiba output transistors; optimized Class AB design for reduced distortion and idle current. The DUBa4100 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. Its Overload Protection circuitry will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. (MSRP: $129.99)
Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system with the Jensen DUB Edition full line of car speakers! This new speaker line features injection-molded polypropylene cones, NBR (rubber) surround, silk dome tweeters, and vented spiders. These speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with high power handling capability and quality materials used throughout. The aggressive design is black with silver accents ready to suit any vehicle's interior and is designed with shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
- DUBs240 4" Two-Way Speaker is an outstanding choice to replace factory 4" speakers. The DUBs240 two-way design handles 180 Watts peak power, 45 Watts RMS and features Jensen's injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and heavy duty motor structure with 3.0mm Xmax. (MSRP: $49.99)
- DUBs252 5.25" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil. Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system. The DUBs252 car speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 240 Watts (60 Watts RMS) offering frequency response of 45Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $59.99)
- DUBs257 5x7"/6x8" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil features an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 25mm silk dome tweeter and heavy duty motor structure with 3.4mm Xmax guarantee to deliver an excellent full range, bold sound quality. These speakers deliver exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 280 Watts (70 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $69.99)
- DUBs265 6.5" Two-Way Speaker is designed to give the perfect sound balance of quality and power delivering crisp, clear highs, smooth bass and clean midrange. These 2-way car speakers will blow you away with maximum power handling of 280 Watts peak power, 70 Watts RMS offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MRSP: $69.99)
- DUBs369 6x9" Three-Way Speaker offer great depth of sound and high frequency response range, so you can hear every note of your favorite music as a result of the (1) 25mm silk dome tweeter and (1) 13mm silk dome super tweeter, as well as an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a heavy duty motor structure with 4.5mm Xmax. Power handling of 400 Watts peak power (100 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 32Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $89.99)
Jensen DUB Edition Subwoofers are built with a uniquely reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone for optimum stiffness and maximum low frequency output. The high damping rubber surround, bumped and vented pole piece, 2" voice coil, and heavy duty motor structure are designed to give the listener a "Hard Hitting" experience.
- DUBw10 10" Subwoofer is built for sound. From the moment you turn it on it will surprise you with its true low frequency response and slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine. The DUBw10 offers an impressive 1000 Watts of peak power handling (250 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 25Hz~250Hz. This 10" subwoofer with 2' voice coil proves you can easily install impressive and affordable hard hitting sound in your vehicle. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBw12 12" Subwoofer is built for window shaking, roof rattling sound. From the moment you turn it on the DUBw12 will surprise you with its super-clear lows and rich-sounding, hard hitting bass without distortion. The DUBw12 offers an impressive 1200 Watts of peak power handling (350 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 22Hz~250Hz. The slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine makes this subwoofer the perfect addition to any vehicle. (MSRP: $129.99)
The Jensen DUB Edition brand is marketed by VOXX Electronics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corp., (NASDAQ: VOXX).
For information on becoming a Jensen Mobile Entertainment Dealer in the U.S., please visit www.jensenmobile.com/become-dealer.
About VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC):
VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX), a leading, global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. VEC is a recognized leader in the marketing of automotive entertainment, Location Based Services (LBS), rear observation systems, and vehicle security. Its extensive distribution network includes power retailers and 12-volt specialists as well as nearly all of the major vehicle manufacturers ("OEMs"), both domestically and abroad.
About VOXX International Corporation:
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX). The Company that began as Audiovox over 45 years ago has morphed into a worldwide leader in many automotive and consumer electronics and accessories categories, and now into premium high-end audio. The Company's brands hold leading market positions across a wide-spectrum of consumer and automotive segments.
Today, VOXX International is a global company….with an extensive distribution network that includes some of the world's Fortune 500 companies and an international footprint in Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America, and a growing brand portfolio, which now comprises over 30 trusted brands including Audiovox®, Klipsch®, RCA®,Invision®, Jensen®, Acoustic Research®, Jamo®, Energy®, Mac Audio®, Magnat®, Heco®, Schwaiger®, Hirschmann Car Communication® and Oehlbach®. The Company continues to drive innovation throughout all of its subsidiaries, and maintains its commitment to exceeding the needs of the consumers it serves. For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.voxxintl.com.
DUB® Publishing is a leading, authoritative voice in the urban automotive lifestyle scene. Its eponymous magazine was the first in the industry dedicated to covering celebrity-driven vehicles and giving a first-hand look at the expansion of a multi-billion dollar industry that revolves around the vast world of car customization. DUB is widely recognized as pioneers in modern car culture and aftermarket customization. DUB Magazine – The Original Automotive Lifestyle Magazine™, and DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show and Concert Tour™ spawned a new era of urban car culture and lifestyle. For more information please visit www.dubmagazine.com.
VOXX International Contact:
Phone: (631) 436-6408
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE VOXX International Corporation
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 590
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 762
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 4, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 551
"Venafi has a platform that allows you to manage, centralize and automate the complete life cycle of keys and certificates within the organization," explained Gina Osmond, Sr. Field Marketing Manager at Venafi, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 788
Effectively SMBs and government programs must address compounded regulatory compliance requirements. The most recent are Controlled Unclassified Information and the EU's GDPR have Board Level implications. Managing sensitive data protection will likely result in acquisition criteria, demonstration requests and new requirements. Developers, as part of the pre-planning process and the associated supply chain, could benefit from updating their code libraries and design by incorporating changes. In...
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 977
"Coalfire is a cyber-risk, security and compliance assessment and advisory services firm. We do a lot of work with the cloud service provider community," explained Ryan McGowan, Vice President, Sales (West) at Coalfire Systems, Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 765
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Dec. 4, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 752
CloudJumper, a Workspace as a Service (WaaS) platform innovator for agile business IT, has been recognized with the Customer Value Leadership Award for its nWorkSpace platform by Frost & Sullivan. The company was also featured in a new report(1) by the industry research firm titled, “Desktop-as-a-Service Buyer’s Guide, 2016,” which provides a comprehensive comparison of DaaS providers, including CloudJumper, Amazon, VMware, and Microsoft.
Dec. 4, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 705
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 689
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, sha...
Dec. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 804
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web ...
Dec. 4, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,228
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Dec. 4, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 6,972
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 4, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,753
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes how...
Dec. 4, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 4,969
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 4, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,556