|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jensen today announced that its newly designed Jensen DUB Edition high performance amps, speakers and subwoofers are now available at retail. The line combines Jensen technology with the design skills of the creators of DUB Magazine. As part of their agreement, Jensen will participate in all of the DUB marketing programs including the magazine, cross promotions, and shows and events.
"DUB is an original automotive lifestyle brand with its focus on the car culture. Its designers have always been right on target as they expanded from the magazine into 12Volt vehicle accessories that translate into profit opportunities for their dealer partners," said Tom Malone, President of VOXX Electronics Corp.
This product line adds in-vehicle audio components to the DUB line up of branded and designed accessories. The line includes amplifiers, full range speakers along with 10" and 12" subwoofers. The product was designed and engineered in the USA (DUB / Jensen) using Audio Precision and Klippel test equipment. All DUB full range speakers use silk dome tweeters, rubber surrounds and oversized motor structures.
Malone continued, "Partnering with DUB is an important step for our Jensen product line, especially when you consider the tremendous marketing programs that we will be part of as well. The DUB reputation for performance combined with the Jensen history of sound quality should make this a win/win for our retailers helping them capture a bigger share of the car audio market. The products appeal to a unique demographic and are priced to move. Consumers get some very hot new products and dealers get an additional profit opportunity."
The Jensen DUB Edition line will be part of a number of DUB Magazine events including custom car showcases, DUB LIVE! and the national DUB Show Tour. DUB Live! is active at U.S. military bases, community festivals, major auto shows, sporting events and concerts. DUB also sponsors "Custom Car Showcases" in a series of nationwide "Retailtainment Events" and Jensen DUB Edition will participate in all of those. Finally, the new Jensen DUB Edition will be part of the extensive social media programs that run on a regular basis.
"Partnering with the Jensen brand and a company like VOXX Electronics is an honor. They both have such great reputations for quality products," said Myles Kovas, DUB Magazine President and Co-Founder. "We did not compromise on performance. DUB Edition by Jensen Subwoofers hit really hard!"
The new line will be supported by full in-store support materials, including posters, decals and displays.
The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers provide the hard hitting, in-your-face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen iconic audio brand. The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers feature robust MOSFET power supplies, continuously variable high/low pass filters, and variable bass boost for great system design flexibility. All of the Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers have optimized class AB design to minimize distortion and reduce idle current.
- DUBa11000D 1100 Watt 1 Channel Class D Amplifier uses less power, takes up less space and generates less heat than traditional amp designs for improved efficiency. The DUBa11000D is driven by a MOSFET power supply and high current international rectifier output transistors offering impressive power – 1100 Watts RMS into a 1-Ohm load. This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. (MSRP: $229.00)
- DUBa1450 900 Watt 1 Channel Class AB Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, high current Toshiba output transistors and NJM4580 low noise, low distortion op-amps providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa1450 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound – an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. (MSRP: $149.99)
- DUBa2100 480 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors offering impressive power. With a rated RMS of 85 Watts x 2-Channels @ 4-Ohms and additional power output of 125 Watts x 2-Channels @ 2-Ohms and 240 Watts x 1-Channel at 4-Ohms, the DUBa2100 is sure to satisfy your need for power. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBa4100 800 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier will knock the wind right out of you when added to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa4100 features high current Toshiba output transistors; optimized Class AB design for reduced distortion and idle current. The DUBa4100 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. Its Overload Protection circuitry will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. (MSRP: $129.99)
Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system with the Jensen DUB Edition full line of car speakers! This new speaker line features injection-molded polypropylene cones, NBR (rubber) surround, silk dome tweeters, and vented spiders. These speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with high power handling capability and quality materials used throughout. The aggressive design is black with silver accents ready to suit any vehicle's interior and is designed with shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
- DUBs240 4" Two-Way Speaker is an outstanding choice to replace factory 4" speakers. The DUBs240 two-way design handles 180 Watts peak power, 45 Watts RMS and features Jensen's injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and heavy duty motor structure with 3.0mm Xmax. (MSRP: $49.99)
- DUBs252 5.25" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil. Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system. The DUBs252 car speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 240 Watts (60 Watts RMS) offering frequency response of 45Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $59.99)
- DUBs257 5x7"/6x8" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil features an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 25mm silk dome tweeter and heavy duty motor structure with 3.4mm Xmax guarantee to deliver an excellent full range, bold sound quality. These speakers deliver exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 280 Watts (70 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $69.99)
- DUBs265 6.5" Two-Way Speaker is designed to give the perfect sound balance of quality and power delivering crisp, clear highs, smooth bass and clean midrange. These 2-way car speakers will blow you away with maximum power handling of 280 Watts peak power, 70 Watts RMS offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MRSP: $69.99)
- DUBs369 6x9" Three-Way Speaker offer great depth of sound and high frequency response range, so you can hear every note of your favorite music as a result of the (1) 25mm silk dome tweeter and (1) 13mm silk dome super tweeter, as well as an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a heavy duty motor structure with 4.5mm Xmax. Power handling of 400 Watts peak power (100 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 32Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $89.99)
Jensen DUB Edition Subwoofers are built with a uniquely reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone for optimum stiffness and maximum low frequency output. The high damping rubber surround, bumped and vented pole piece, 2" voice coil, and heavy duty motor structure are designed to give the listener a "Hard Hitting" experience.
- DUBw10 10" Subwoofer is built for sound. From the moment you turn it on it will surprise you with its true low frequency response and slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine. The DUBw10 offers an impressive 1000 Watts of peak power handling (250 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 25Hz~250Hz. This 10" subwoofer with 2' voice coil proves you can easily install impressive and affordable hard hitting sound in your vehicle. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBw12 12" Subwoofer is built for window shaking, roof rattling sound. From the moment you turn it on the DUBw12 will surprise you with its super-clear lows and rich-sounding, hard hitting bass without distortion. The DUBw12 offers an impressive 1200 Watts of peak power handling (350 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 22Hz~250Hz. The slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine makes this subwoofer the perfect addition to any vehicle. (MSRP: $129.99)
The Jensen DUB Edition brand is marketed by VOXX Electronics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corp., (NASDAQ: VOXX).
For information on becoming a Jensen Mobile Entertainment Dealer in the U.S., please visit www.jensenmobile.com/become-dealer.
About VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC):
VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX), a leading, global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. VEC is a recognized leader in the marketing of automotive entertainment, Location Based Services (LBS), rear observation systems, and vehicle security. Its extensive distribution network includes power retailers and 12-volt specialists as well as nearly all of the major vehicle manufacturers ("OEMs"), both domestically and abroad.
About VOXX International Corporation:
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX). The Company that began as Audiovox over 45 years ago has morphed into a worldwide leader in many automotive and consumer electronics and accessories categories, and now into premium high-end audio. The Company's brands hold leading market positions across a wide-spectrum of consumer and automotive segments.
Today, VOXX International is a global company….with an extensive distribution network that includes some of the world's Fortune 500 companies and an international footprint in Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America, and a growing brand portfolio, which now comprises over 30 trusted brands including Audiovox®, Klipsch®, RCA®,Invision®, Jensen®, Acoustic Research®, Jamo®, Energy®, Mac Audio®, Magnat®, Heco®, Schwaiger®, Hirschmann Car Communication® and Oehlbach®. The Company continues to drive innovation throughout all of its subsidiaries, and maintains its commitment to exceeding the needs of the consumers it serves. For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.voxxintl.com.
DUB® Publishing is a leading, authoritative voice in the urban automotive lifestyle scene. Its eponymous magazine was the first in the industry dedicated to covering celebrity-driven vehicles and giving a first-hand look at the expansion of a multi-billion dollar industry that revolves around the vast world of car customization. DUB is widely recognized as pioneers in modern car culture and aftermarket customization. DUB Magazine – The Original Automotive Lifestyle Magazine™, and DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show and Concert Tour™ spawned a new era of urban car culture and lifestyle. For more information please visit www.dubmagazine.com.
VOXX International Contact:
Phone: (631) 436-6408
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE VOXX International Corporation
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 3, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,192
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Jul. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 456
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 382
"AgilData is the next generation of dbShards. It just adds a whole bunch more functionality to improve the developer experience," noted Dan Lynn, CEO of AgilData, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 896
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jul. 3, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 820
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company helps mid-market firms built on IBM hardware platforms to deploy new levels of reliable and cost-effective computing and hig...
Jul. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 589
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Jul. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 375
The most often asked question post-DevOps introduction is: “How do I get started?” There’s plenty of information on why DevOps is valid and important, but many managers still struggle with simple basics for how to initiate a DevOps program in their business. They struggle with issues related to current organizational inertia, the lack of experience on Continuous Integration/Delivery, understanding where DevOps will affect revenue and budget, etc. In their session at DevOps Summit, JP Morgenthal...
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 906
"We help to transform an organization and their operations and make them more efficient, more agile, and more nimble to move into the cloud or to move between cloud providers and create an agnostic tool set," noted Jeremy Steinert, DevOps Services Practice Lead at WSM International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 811
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,177
The time is ripe for high speed resilient software defined storage solutions with unlimited scalability. ISS has been working with the leading open source projects and developed a commercial high performance solution that is able to grow forever without performance limitations. In his session at Cloud Expo, Alex Gorbachev, President of Intelligent Systems Services Inc., shared foundation principles of Ceph architecture, as well as the design to deliver this storage to traditional SAN storage co...
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,131
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises ar...
Jul. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 545
Overgrown applications have given way to modular applications, driven by the need to break larger problems into smaller problems. Similarly large monolithic development processes have been forced to be broken into smaller agile development cycles. Looking at trends in software development, microservices architectures meet the same demands. Additional benefits of microservices architectures are compartmentalization and a limited impact of service failure versus a complete software malfunction. ...
Jul. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,159
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect t...
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,388
"We provide a web application framework for building really sophisticated web applications that run on a browser without any installation need so we get used for biotech, defense, and banking applications," noted Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit (http://DevOpsSummit.SYS-CON.com), held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,276