|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jensen today announced that its newly designed Jensen DUB Edition high performance amps, speakers and subwoofers are now available at retail. The line combines Jensen technology with the design skills of the creators of DUB Magazine. As part of their agreement, Jensen will participate in all of the DUB marketing programs including the magazine, cross promotions, and shows and events.
"DUB is an original automotive lifestyle brand with its focus on the car culture. Its designers have always been right on target as they expanded from the magazine into 12Volt vehicle accessories that translate into profit opportunities for their dealer partners," said Tom Malone, President of VOXX Electronics Corp.
This product line adds in-vehicle audio components to the DUB line up of branded and designed accessories. The line includes amplifiers, full range speakers along with 10" and 12" subwoofers. The product was designed and engineered in the USA (DUB / Jensen) using Audio Precision and Klippel test equipment. All DUB full range speakers use silk dome tweeters, rubber surrounds and oversized motor structures.
Malone continued, "Partnering with DUB is an important step for our Jensen product line, especially when you consider the tremendous marketing programs that we will be part of as well. The DUB reputation for performance combined with the Jensen history of sound quality should make this a win/win for our retailers helping them capture a bigger share of the car audio market. The products appeal to a unique demographic and are priced to move. Consumers get some very hot new products and dealers get an additional profit opportunity."
The Jensen DUB Edition line will be part of a number of DUB Magazine events including custom car showcases, DUB LIVE! and the national DUB Show Tour. DUB Live! is active at U.S. military bases, community festivals, major auto shows, sporting events and concerts. DUB also sponsors "Custom Car Showcases" in a series of nationwide "Retailtainment Events" and Jensen DUB Edition will participate in all of those. Finally, the new Jensen DUB Edition will be part of the extensive social media programs that run on a regular basis.
"Partnering with the Jensen brand and a company like VOXX Electronics is an honor. They both have such great reputations for quality products," said Myles Kovas, DUB Magazine President and Co-Founder. "We did not compromise on performance. DUB Edition by Jensen Subwoofers hit really hard!"
The new line will be supported by full in-store support materials, including posters, decals and displays.
The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers provide the hard hitting, in-your-face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen iconic audio brand. The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers feature robust MOSFET power supplies, continuously variable high/low pass filters, and variable bass boost for great system design flexibility. All of the Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers have optimized class AB design to minimize distortion and reduce idle current.
- DUBa11000D 1100 Watt 1 Channel Class D Amplifier uses less power, takes up less space and generates less heat than traditional amp designs for improved efficiency. The DUBa11000D is driven by a MOSFET power supply and high current international rectifier output transistors offering impressive power – 1100 Watts RMS into a 1-Ohm load. This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. (MSRP: $229.00)
- DUBa1450 900 Watt 1 Channel Class AB Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, high current Toshiba output transistors and NJM4580 low noise, low distortion op-amps providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa1450 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound – an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. (MSRP: $149.99)
- DUBa2100 480 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors offering impressive power. With a rated RMS of 85 Watts x 2-Channels @ 4-Ohms and additional power output of 125 Watts x 2-Channels @ 2-Ohms and 240 Watts x 1-Channel at 4-Ohms, the DUBa2100 is sure to satisfy your need for power. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBa4100 800 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier will knock the wind right out of you when added to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa4100 features high current Toshiba output transistors; optimized Class AB design for reduced distortion and idle current. The DUBa4100 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. Its Overload Protection circuitry will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. (MSRP: $129.99)
Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system with the Jensen DUB Edition full line of car speakers! This new speaker line features injection-molded polypropylene cones, NBR (rubber) surround, silk dome tweeters, and vented spiders. These speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with high power handling capability and quality materials used throughout. The aggressive design is black with silver accents ready to suit any vehicle's interior and is designed with shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
- DUBs240 4" Two-Way Speaker is an outstanding choice to replace factory 4" speakers. The DUBs240 two-way design handles 180 Watts peak power, 45 Watts RMS and features Jensen's injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and heavy duty motor structure with 3.0mm Xmax. (MSRP: $49.99)
- DUBs252 5.25" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil. Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system. The DUBs252 car speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 240 Watts (60 Watts RMS) offering frequency response of 45Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $59.99)
- DUBs257 5x7"/6x8" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil features an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 25mm silk dome tweeter and heavy duty motor structure with 3.4mm Xmax guarantee to deliver an excellent full range, bold sound quality. These speakers deliver exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 280 Watts (70 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $69.99)
- DUBs265 6.5" Two-Way Speaker is designed to give the perfect sound balance of quality and power delivering crisp, clear highs, smooth bass and clean midrange. These 2-way car speakers will blow you away with maximum power handling of 280 Watts peak power, 70 Watts RMS offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MRSP: $69.99)
- DUBs369 6x9" Three-Way Speaker offer great depth of sound and high frequency response range, so you can hear every note of your favorite music as a result of the (1) 25mm silk dome tweeter and (1) 13mm silk dome super tweeter, as well as an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a heavy duty motor structure with 4.5mm Xmax. Power handling of 400 Watts peak power (100 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 32Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $89.99)
Jensen DUB Edition Subwoofers are built with a uniquely reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone for optimum stiffness and maximum low frequency output. The high damping rubber surround, bumped and vented pole piece, 2" voice coil, and heavy duty motor structure are designed to give the listener a "Hard Hitting" experience.
- DUBw10 10" Subwoofer is built for sound. From the moment you turn it on it will surprise you with its true low frequency response and slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine. The DUBw10 offers an impressive 1000 Watts of peak power handling (250 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 25Hz~250Hz. This 10" subwoofer with 2' voice coil proves you can easily install impressive and affordable hard hitting sound in your vehicle. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBw12 12" Subwoofer is built for window shaking, roof rattling sound. From the moment you turn it on the DUBw12 will surprise you with its super-clear lows and rich-sounding, hard hitting bass without distortion. The DUBw12 offers an impressive 1200 Watts of peak power handling (350 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 22Hz~250Hz. The slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine makes this subwoofer the perfect addition to any vehicle. (MSRP: $129.99)
The Jensen DUB Edition brand is marketed by VOXX Electronics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corp., (NASDAQ: VOXX).
For information on becoming a Jensen Mobile Entertainment Dealer in the U.S., please visit www.jensenmobile.com/become-dealer.
About VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC):
VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX), a leading, global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. VEC is a recognized leader in the marketing of automotive entertainment, Location Based Services (LBS), rear observation systems, and vehicle security. Its extensive distribution network includes power retailers and 12-volt specialists as well as nearly all of the major vehicle manufacturers ("OEMs"), both domestically and abroad.
About VOXX International Corporation:
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX). The Company that began as Audiovox over 45 years ago has morphed into a worldwide leader in many automotive and consumer electronics and accessories categories, and now into premium high-end audio. The Company's brands hold leading market positions across a wide-spectrum of consumer and automotive segments.
Today, VOXX International is a global company….with an extensive distribution network that includes some of the world's Fortune 500 companies and an international footprint in Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America, and a growing brand portfolio, which now comprises over 30 trusted brands including Audiovox®, Klipsch®, RCA®,Invision®, Jensen®, Acoustic Research®, Jamo®, Energy®, Mac Audio®, Magnat®, Heco®, Schwaiger®, Hirschmann Car Communication® and Oehlbach®. The Company continues to drive innovation throughout all of its subsidiaries, and maintains its commitment to exceeding the needs of the consumers it serves. For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.voxxintl.com.
DUB® Publishing is a leading, authoritative voice in the urban automotive lifestyle scene. Its eponymous magazine was the first in the industry dedicated to covering celebrity-driven vehicles and giving a first-hand look at the expansion of a multi-billion dollar industry that revolves around the vast world of car customization. DUB is widely recognized as pioneers in modern car culture and aftermarket customization. DUB Magazine – The Original Automotive Lifestyle Magazine™, and DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show and Concert Tour™ spawned a new era of urban car culture and lifestyle. For more information please visit www.dubmagazine.com.
VOXX International Contact:
Phone: (631) 436-6408
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE VOXX International Corporation
Learn how to solve the problem of keeping files in sync between multiple Docker containers. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Aaron Brongersma, Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Modulus, discussed using rsync, GlusterFS, EBS and Bit Torrent Sync. He broke down the tools that are needed to help create a seamless user experience. In the end, can we have an environment where we can easily move Docker containers, servers, and volumes without impacting our applications? He shared his results so yo...
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 780
Palerra, the cloud security automation company, announced enhanced support for Amazon AWS, allowing IT security and DevOps teams to automate activity and configuration monitoring, anomaly detection, and orchestrated remediation, thereby meeting compliance mandates within complex infrastructure deployments. "Monitoring and threat detection for AWS is a non-trivial task. While Amazon's flexible environment facilitates successful DevOps implementations, it adds another layer, which can become a ...
Jul. 31, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 305
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Jul. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 424
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Jul. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 493
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 276
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Jul. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 366
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Jul. 31, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 103
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 134
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 123
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Jul. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 146
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducte...
Jul. 31, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 305
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Jul. 31, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 163
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Arch...
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,403
Providing the needed data for application development and testing is a huge headache for most organizations. The problems are often the same across companies - speed, quality, cost, and control. Provisioning data can take days or weeks, every time a refresh is required. Using dummy data leads to quality problems. Creating physical copies of large data sets and sending them to distributed teams of developers eats up expensive storage and bandwidth resources. And, all of these copies proliferating...
Jul. 30, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 895