|By PR Newswire||
|July 31, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jensen today announced that its newly designed Jensen DUB Edition high performance amps, speakers and subwoofers are now available at retail. The line combines Jensen technology with the design skills of the creators of DUB Magazine. As part of their agreement, Jensen will participate in all of the DUB marketing programs including the magazine, cross promotions, and shows and events.
"DUB is an original automotive lifestyle brand with its focus on the car culture. Its designers have always been right on target as they expanded from the magazine into 12Volt vehicle accessories that translate into profit opportunities for their dealer partners," said Tom Malone, President of VOXX Electronics Corp.
This product line adds in-vehicle audio components to the DUB line up of branded and designed accessories. The line includes amplifiers, full range speakers along with 10" and 12" subwoofers. The product was designed and engineered in the USA (DUB / Jensen) using Audio Precision and Klippel test equipment. All DUB full range speakers use silk dome tweeters, rubber surrounds and oversized motor structures.
Malone continued, "Partnering with DUB is an important step for our Jensen product line, especially when you consider the tremendous marketing programs that we will be part of as well. The DUB reputation for performance combined with the Jensen history of sound quality should make this a win/win for our retailers helping them capture a bigger share of the car audio market. The products appeal to a unique demographic and are priced to move. Consumers get some very hot new products and dealers get an additional profit opportunity."
The Jensen DUB Edition line will be part of a number of DUB Magazine events including custom car showcases, DUB LIVE! and the national DUB Show Tour. DUB Live! is active at U.S. military bases, community festivals, major auto shows, sporting events and concerts. DUB also sponsors "Custom Car Showcases" in a series of nationwide "Retailtainment Events" and Jensen DUB Edition will participate in all of those. Finally, the new Jensen DUB Edition will be part of the extensive social media programs that run on a regular basis.
"Partnering with the Jensen brand and a company like VOXX Electronics is an honor. They both have such great reputations for quality products," said Myles Kovas, DUB Magazine President and Co-Founder. "We did not compromise on performance. DUB Edition by Jensen Subwoofers hit really hard!"
The new line will be supported by full in-store support materials, including posters, decals and displays.
The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers provide the hard hitting, in-your-face sound you have come to expect from the Jensen iconic audio brand. The Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers feature robust MOSFET power supplies, continuously variable high/low pass filters, and variable bass boost for great system design flexibility. All of the Jensen DUB Edition Amplifiers have optimized class AB design to minimize distortion and reduce idle current.
- DUBa11000D 1100 Watt 1 Channel Class D Amplifier uses less power, takes up less space and generates less heat than traditional amp designs for improved efficiency. The DUBa11000D is driven by a MOSFET power supply and high current international rectifier output transistors offering impressive power – 1100 Watts RMS into a 1-Ohm load. This amplifier features superior audiophile sound quality and will provide constant reliable power so that you can keep playing louder and longer. (MSRP: $229.00)
- DUBa1450 900 Watt 1 Channel Class AB Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply, high current Toshiba output transistors and NJM4580 low noise, low distortion op-amps providing high-power, high-quality sound to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa1450 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. This amplifier offers impressive power and extensive controls for fine-tuning your sound – an ideal way to boost your music's intensity and clarity. (MSRP: $149.99)
- DUBa2100 480 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier features a MOSFET power supply with high current Toshiba output transistors offering impressive power. With a rated RMS of 85 Watts x 2-Channels @ 4-Ohms and additional power output of 125 Watts x 2-Channels @ 2-Ohms and 240 Watts x 1-Channel at 4-Ohms, the DUBa2100 is sure to satisfy your need for power. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBa4100 800 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier will knock the wind right out of you when added to your vehicle's audio system. The DUBa4100 features high current Toshiba output transistors; optimized Class AB design for reduced distortion and idle current. The DUBa4100 can drive 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm loads. Its Overload Protection circuitry will keep the amp from overheating or shutting down. (MSRP: $129.99)
Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system with the Jensen DUB Edition full line of car speakers! This new speaker line features injection-molded polypropylene cones, NBR (rubber) surround, silk dome tweeters, and vented spiders. These speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with high power handling capability and quality materials used throughout. The aggressive design is black with silver accents ready to suit any vehicle's interior and is designed with shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles.
- DUBs240 4" Two-Way Speaker is an outstanding choice to replace factory 4" speakers. The DUBs240 two-way design handles 180 Watts peak power, 45 Watts RMS and features Jensen's injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and heavy duty motor structure with 3.0mm Xmax. (MSRP: $49.99)
- DUBs252 5.25" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil. Enjoy high quality sound everywhere you go from your in-car entertainment system. The DUBs252 car speakers have been crafted above all for exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 240 Watts (60 Watts RMS) offering frequency response of 45Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $59.99)
- DUBs257 5x7"/6x8" Two-Way Speaker with 1" voice coil features an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround, a 25mm silk dome tweeter and heavy duty motor structure with 3.4mm Xmax guarantee to deliver an excellent full range, bold sound quality. These speakers deliver exceptional audio performance with maximum power handling of 280 Watts (70 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $69.99)
- DUBs265 6.5" Two-Way Speaker is designed to give the perfect sound balance of quality and power delivering crisp, clear highs, smooth bass and clean midrange. These 2-way car speakers will blow you away with maximum power handling of 280 Watts peak power, 70 Watts RMS offering a frequency response of 42Hz~30kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MRSP: $69.99)
- DUBs369 6x9" Three-Way Speaker offer great depth of sound and high frequency response range, so you can hear every note of your favorite music as a result of the (1) 25mm silk dome tweeter and (1) 13mm silk dome super tweeter, as well as an injection molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a heavy duty motor structure with 4.5mm Xmax. Power handling of 400 Watts peak power (100 Watts RMS) offering a frequency response of 32Hz~35kHz and 4-Ohm impedance. (MSRP: $89.99)
Jensen DUB Edition Subwoofers are built with a uniquely reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone for optimum stiffness and maximum low frequency output. The high damping rubber surround, bumped and vented pole piece, 2" voice coil, and heavy duty motor structure are designed to give the listener a "Hard Hitting" experience.
- DUBw10 10" Subwoofer is built for sound. From the moment you turn it on it will surprise you with its true low frequency response and slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine. The DUBw10 offers an impressive 1000 Watts of peak power handling (250 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 25Hz~250Hz. This 10" subwoofer with 2' voice coil proves you can easily install impressive and affordable hard hitting sound in your vehicle. (MSRP: $99.99)
- DUBw12 12" Subwoofer is built for window shaking, roof rattling sound. From the moment you turn it on the DUBw12 will surprise you with its super-clear lows and rich-sounding, hard hitting bass without distortion. The DUBw12 offers an impressive 1200 Watts of peak power handling (350 Watts RMS) and excellent frequency response from 22Hz~250Hz. The slightly sinister styling inspired by DUB Magazine makes this subwoofer the perfect addition to any vehicle. (MSRP: $129.99)
The Jensen DUB Edition brand is marketed by VOXX Electronics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corp., (NASDAQ: VOXX).
For information on becoming a Jensen Mobile Entertainment Dealer in the U.S., please visit www.jensenmobile.com/become-dealer.
About VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC):
VOXX Electronics Corporation (VEC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX), a leading, global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. VEC is a recognized leader in the marketing of automotive entertainment, Location Based Services (LBS), rear observation systems, and vehicle security. Its extensive distribution network includes power retailers and 12-volt specialists as well as nearly all of the major vehicle manufacturers ("OEMs"), both domestically and abroad.
About VOXX International Corporation:
VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ:VOXX). The Company that began as Audiovox over 45 years ago has morphed into a worldwide leader in many automotive and consumer electronics and accessories categories, and now into premium high-end audio. The Company's brands hold leading market positions across a wide-spectrum of consumer and automotive segments.
Today, VOXX International is a global company….with an extensive distribution network that includes some of the world's Fortune 500 companies and an international footprint in Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America, and a growing brand portfolio, which now comprises over 30 trusted brands including Audiovox®, Klipsch®, RCA®,Invision®, Jensen®, Acoustic Research®, Jamo®, Energy®, Mac Audio®, Magnat®, Heco®, Schwaiger®, Hirschmann Car Communication® and Oehlbach®. The Company continues to drive innovation throughout all of its subsidiaries, and maintains its commitment to exceeding the needs of the consumers it serves. For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.voxxintl.com.
DUB® Publishing is a leading, authoritative voice in the urban automotive lifestyle scene. Its eponymous magazine was the first in the industry dedicated to covering celebrity-driven vehicles and giving a first-hand look at the expansion of a multi-billion dollar industry that revolves around the vast world of car customization. DUB is widely recognized as pioneers in modern car culture and aftermarket customization. DUB Magazine – The Original Automotive Lifestyle Magazine™, and DUB Magazine's Custom Auto Show and Concert Tour™ spawned a new era of urban car culture and lifestyle. For more information please visit www.dubmagazine.com.
VOXX International Contact:
Phone: (631) 436-6408
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE VOXX International Corporation
The speed of software changes in growing and large scale rapid-paced DevOps environments presents a challenge for continuous testing. Many organizations struggle to get this right. Practices that work for small scale continuous testing may not be sufficient as the requirements grow. In his session at DevOps Summit, Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect of DevOps continuous test solutions at Spirent Communications, explained the best practices of continuous testing at high scale, which is rele...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 5,437
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Feb. 22, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 1,981
Hardware virtualization and cloud computing allowed us to increase resource utilization and increase our flexibility to respond to business demand. Docker Containers are the next quantum leap - Are they?! Databases always represented an additional set of challenges unique to running workloads requiring a maximum of I/O, network, CPU resources combined with data locality.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,961
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 12,936
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 6,003
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Feb. 22, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 3,484
Feb. 22, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 4,089
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 5,490
Information technology (IT) advances are transforming the way we innovate in business, thereby disrupting the old guard and their predictable status-quo. It’s creating global market turbulence. Industries are converging, and new opportunities and threats are emerging, like never before. So, how are savvy chief information officers (CIOs) leading this transition? Back in 2015, the IBM Institute for Business Value conducted a market study that included the findings from over 1,800 CIO interviews ...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,609
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, discussed the impact of technology on identity. Sho...
Feb. 22, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 5,290
"Operations is sort of the maturation of cloud utilization and the move to the cloud," explained Steve Anderson, Product Manager for BMC’s Cloud Lifecycle Management, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 21, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,801
Due of the rise of Hadoop, many enterprises are now deploying their first small clusters of 10 to 20 servers. At this small scale, the complexity of operating the cluster looks and feels like general data center servers. It is not until the clusters scale, as they inevitably do, when the pain caused by the exponential complexity becomes apparent. We've seen this problem occur time and time again. In his session at Big Data Expo, Greg Bruno, Vice President of Engineering and co-founder of StackIQ...
Feb. 21, 2017 10:00 PM EST Reads: 8,761
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 21, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 650
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Feb. 21, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 695
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Feb. 21, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 5,650