|By Business Wire||
|August 1, 2014 04:45 PM EDT||
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV) announced today that on August 1, 2014, the company issued a total of 23,000 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to 11 employees who joined F5 in connection with the company’s acquisition of Defense.Net, Inc., a provider of cloud-based security services for protecting data centers and Internet applications from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. This acquisition was completed on May 22, 2014. The RSUs were granted as inducements to employment in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The RSUs vest 25 percent on August 1, 2015 and the remaining 75 percent will vest in equal quarterly installments over the following three-year period thereafter, subject to the employee’s continued service relationship with the company. The grants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the F5 Networks, Inc. Defense.Net Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.
About F5 Networks
F5 (NASDAQ: FFIV) provides solutions for an application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications to anyone, anywhere, at any time. F5 solutions broaden the reach of IT through an open, extensible framework and a rich partner ecosystem of leading technology and data center orchestration vendors. This approach lets customers pursue the infrastructure model that best fits their needs over time. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends. For more information, go to f5.com.
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jul. 25, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,388
Most organizations prioritize data security only after their data has already been compromised. Proactive prevention is important, but how can you accomplish that on a small budget? Learn how the cloud, combined with a defense and in-depth approach, creates efficiencies by transferring and assigning risk. Security requires a multi-defense approach, and an in-house team may only be able to cherry pick from the essential components. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Vlad Friedman, CEO/Founder o...
Jul. 25, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,815
Jul. 25, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,168
Jul. 25, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,834
Jul. 25, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,144
Jul. 25, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 800
Jul. 25, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 985
Jul. 25, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,212
Jul. 25, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,247
Jul. 25, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,628
Jul. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,155
Jul. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,874
Jul. 25, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,483
Jul. 25, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,429
Jul. 24, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,263