|By PR Newswire||
|August 4, 2014 09:02 AM EDT||
SAO PAULO, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the second quarter of 2014 (2Q14):
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$1.3 billion in 2Q14, 19% up on 2Q13;
- Adjusted EBITDA from the steel segment totaled R$793 million, 28% more than in 2Q13 and the highest quarterly figure since 3Q10;
- The adjusted steel segment EBITDA margin was 28%, an 8 p.p. improvement over 2Q13;
- Second-quarter cement sales came to 564,000 tonnes, with net revenue of R$113 million, adjusted EBITDA of R$34 million and an adjusted EBITDA margin of 30%, all of which Company records;
- Gross profit totaled R$1.3 billion in 2Q14, 26% more than in the same period last year;
- The second-quarter gross margin widened by 6 p.p. over 2Q13 to 32%;
- CSN closed 2Q14 with cash and cash equivalents of R$11.9 billion;
- The Net Debt/EBITDA ratio ended the quarter at 2.71x, virtually identical to the end-of-March figure.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 2Q14 Earnings on Monday, August 4th, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations Executive Officer
Phone: +55 11 3049-7588
SOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 276
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 380
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,530
To paraphrase someone famous, "The definition of insanity is to do something the same way over and over again and expect a different result". Humans are creatures of habit and when it comes to storage, old habits die hard. Why do we continue to put our faith in legacy storage providers when they haven't invented anything new in decades. Sure, they re-badge their products every couple of years to make their messaging look modern, but ultimately, it's the same old stuff with a new coat of lipsti...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 332
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,429
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 406
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,820
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,790
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,836
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,431
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,346
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,082
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 395
Aug. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,789