|By PR Newswire||
|August 4, 2014 11:15 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice, and new solutions is a detailed insight report highlighting numerous profitable opportunities that are available in the convenience market. A vast number of consumers feel increasingly time-scarce; while an aging population seeking lifestyle enablers is leading to huge demands for convenience food that need to be met. The change in consumer lifestyles, including skipping meals and increased eating on the go, means that retailers and manufacturers need to keep up to date with salient issues that are affecting consumer eating habits. The report identifies the key drivers of convenience food as well as available opportunities and solutions for meeting consumer demands.
- Consumers are feeling increasingly time-scarce, and whether this feeling is real or perceived, it is driving the need for convenient products.
- The convenience market is widespread with elements appealing to all age groups: children have full schedules with many activities to fit in one day; working consumers are faced with longer hours and shorter breaks, hence their need for time-saving products; and retired consumers seek convenient, easy-to-use products in order to enable their independence.
- Many factors contribute to how convenient a product actually is, manufacturers must ensure that they consider where their product will retail, how their packaging aids storage, consumption and shelf-appeal, the preparation required prior to consumption, and any additional functional benefits to the consumer.
- The drivers to convenience are market wide. One example is increased stress levels causing consumers to seek out time-saving products and those that allow them escapism.
New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice, and new solutions highlights key consumer groups that offer both new and ongoing opportunities for development. It identifies and dispels myths surrounding time scarcity and which consumers demand convenience whilst outlining how to effectively position differentiated products to target consumer needs. Important consumption motivations and changes in consumer behavior are analyzed and recommendations for manufacturers and retailers are drawn from this, identifying profitable markets and areas for innovation.
Get access to:
- Analysis of how the convenience trend is changing the behavior of four key age groups: the youth population (0-15), young professionals (16-34), mature professionals (35-54), and older consumers (55 and over).
- Analysis of emerging consumer trends including meal time fragmentation and rising stress levels and exactly how these are affecting the convenience market; in addition the report outlines products that have successfully capitalized on existing trends and the trends that are available for manufacturers to target with innovation in the future.
- Unique insights into market data and the implications of this to manufacturers and retailers operating in the convenience market; for instance how the number of consumers delaying responsibilities, such as marriage and children, until later in life affects the required positioning of many convenience products.
Reasons To Buy
- Consumer analysis and case studies provide insight into the convenience market and clear opportunities for new product developments are explored.
- Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations across the market and focuses in on those specific to consumers' need for convenience, hence granting a thorough understanding of consumer behavior.
- The recommended actions and analysis throughout the report will allow manufacturers to align their research and development and marketing strategy with the stand out trends influencing consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Methodology
- The Convenience Trend Explained
- Elements of the trend
- Age and lifestage shape the convenience needs of consumers
- For whom and where is the Convenience trend shaping consumption behaviors
- Convenience continues to be a growing market globally
- The need for convenience is not restricted to one demographic despite some consumers being more time-scarce than others
- Consumption of convenient products is more heavily influenced by consumer lifestages
- Key drivers of the convenience trend
- Numerous market trends and developments in the workplace mean that the demand for convenience is driven by the need for time-saving, de-stressing and enabling products
- Prime opportunities for targeting
- Different consumer groups with varying needs leave the convenience market rife with opportunities
- Recommended actions
To order this report: New Strategies for offering Convenience in Food - targeting new occasions, best practice and new solutions
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
In the 21st century, security on the Internet has become one of the most important issues. We hear more and more about cyber-attacks on the websites of large corporations, banks and even small businesses. When online we’re concerned not only for our own safety but also our privacy. We have to know that hackers usually start their preparation by investigating the private information of admins – the habits, interests, visited websites and so on. On the other hand, our own security is in danger bec...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 423
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,867
Enterprises have been using both Big Data and virtualization for years. Until recently, however, most enterprises have not combined the two. Big Data's demands for higher levels of performance, the ability to control quality-of-service (QoS), and the ability to adhere to SLAs have kept it on bare metal, apart from the modern data center cloud. With recent technology innovations, we've seen the advantages of bare metal erode to such a degree that the enhanced flexibility and reduced costs that cl...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 454
Donna Yasay, President of HomeGrid Forum, today discussed with a panel of technology peers how certification programs are at the forefront of interoperability, and the answer for vendors looking to keep up with today's growing industry for smart home innovation. "To ensure multi-vendor interoperability, accredited industry certification programs should be used for every product to provide credibility and quality assurance for retail and carrier based customers looking to add ever increasing num...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 755
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will show how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyon...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,361
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,121
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, will discuss how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team a...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 723
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,506
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,112
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,830
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,860
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Oct. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,691
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Oct. 27, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,591
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and deve...
Oct. 27, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,534
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,127