|By PR Newswire||
|August 4, 2014 12:59 PM EDT||
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For the second time in recent years, ImageSoft, Inc. has earned the distinction of being named a Best Fit Integrator by eRepublic's Center for Digital Government. The company first received the award in 2010.
ImageSoft was one of only eight companies nationally to receive the coveted award. The award recognizes exceptional private-sector partners that have been involved with recent government technology projects. Award candidates must be nominated by their customers.
ImageSoft was nominated by Arlington County, Va.'s 17th Judicial District Court and recognized in the Performance Award in Court Proceedings category for its work to make the Arlington County Courts paperless.
Launched in October 2012, "Project Paperless" aimed to streamline and automate processes in the civil and criminal courts. The project involved:
- implementing electronic filing for civil and criminal cases
- electronic transmission and retention of case documents to the courts
- electronic review of court records and files throughout the court
- automating court processes via workflow and electronic signature
- electronic order generation and transmission to judges
- electronic notification to counsel of court decisions and rulings
- integration with Virginia's Court Case Management system
- providing judges and court staff the ability to access the electronic case file, both remotely and from the bench
Project Paperless eliminated the court's reliance on paper documents and files and enabled eFiling into civil and criminal cases using ImageSoft TrueFiling and OnBase™ (records management) platforms. Paper pleadings are scanned into electronic case files so that paper is no longer used.
The benefits to constituents from transitioning from paper to digital processes were mane and include:
- Court files are instantly available for review without the wait associated with paper files
- Automated workflows reduce processing time for uncontested matters and orders
- Court documents can be quickly generated and signed
- Participating parties receive prompt notification of filings and rulings
- Improved constituent service
"The solution provided by ImageSoft has significantly improved staff efficiency and morale, eliminated waste, facilitated workflow and work assignments and increased public access to the courts," said Circuit Court Clerk Paul Ferguson. "It has also greatly improved transparency and accountability in our courts."
"ImageSoft is grateful for Arlington County's partnership and teamwork," said Steve Glisky, practice manager, ImageSoft Government Solutions Group. "Their vision, dedication and talented team made all the difference. We appreciate their nomination and being part of their success."
ImageSoft received the award yesterday at the 8th Annual Best Fit Integrator and Leadership Recognition Awards dinner in Park City, Utah.
ImageSoft, Inc. provides document and process management solutions to automate, streamline and improve workplace processes. Since 1996, ImageSoft's technology and workflow solutions have increased productivity, reduced operating costs and saved time and money for our customers in government, healthcare and the insurance industry. From its headquarters in Southfield, Mich. and satellite offices in Raleigh, N.C. and Portland, Ore., ImageSoft serves customers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Learn more at www.imagesoftinc.com
SOURCE ImageSoft, Inc.
Aug. 30, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 384
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 426
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 470
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 204
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 381
Aug. 29, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 425
Aug. 29, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 321
Aug. 29, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 378
Aug. 29, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 371
Aug. 29, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 327
Aug. 29, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 111
Aug. 29, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 148
Aug. 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 145
Aug. 29, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 153
Aug. 29, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 202