|By PR Newswire||
|August 4, 2014 04:57 PM EDT||
IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EverGReeN Agra Inc. (EGRN) seeks to be a leading international company in the cannabis industry, investing in cannabis related technologies and infrastructure for the future. They have brought on a team of experts in the cannabis Industry to lead their new operations and pipeline.
EverGReeN Agra's new CEO, Chaddwick McKeen states:
"The EverGReeN Agra team and I have several exploratory trips planned over the next month or so and we're excited to see how they play out. Great and exciting times ahead my friends and we haven't even yet begun. As I'm sure you have ascertained, I am more than a little excited about what appears to be on the horizon for EverGReeN Agra."
The company focuses on the cannabis market with specialties in education, nutrients and plant development, laboratory testing, hemp infused spirits, marketing and more. The company plans to be diversified in various lucrative ventures and is setting up infrastructure to be prepared for the complete legalization of Cannabis.
The pipeline for the company consists of the following:
- EverGReeN Agra has been looking for a company to acquire that produces hemp infused spirits and is currently in talks with a few potential acquisitions. The company is fortunate to have Mr. Facundo Bacardi, one of the senior members of the Bacardi family, serving as a Director and Senior Advisor of the company, and consulting with him on how best to distribute EverGReeN's hemp infused vodka into the market.
- EverGReeN Agra plans on opening resource centers in various states to educate the community on the benefits of cannabis. The goal is to not only have a state of the art, industry leading facility encompassing all aspects of the emerging medical marijuana industry, but to also offer the perfect solution to the problems facing all municipalities throughout the nation regarding the regulation of the cannabis industry. The resource centers will also serve as educational seminar facilities for teaching patients how to cultivate and procure their own medicine in a safe, legal and effective manner.
- EverGReeN Agra plans on either acquiring or setting up brick and mortar and ecommerce hydro-stores.
- EverGReeN Agra is currently in the preliminary stages of acquiring or producing a proprietary nutrient line for the development and growth of cannabis strains.
- EverGReeN Agra plans on leasing to small shops that will provide clones and seeds where legally permitted. This will be a case by case implementation as it may not be allowed in certain States where they intend to operate.
- In order to legitimize their efforts, and the efforts of others within the Medical Cannabis industry, testing and analysis of all medication must be implemented. EverGReeN Agra plans on acquiring a lab and implementing that lab model wherever possible. Potency analysis, pesticide screening, and contaminants screening are just a few of the services that will be offered at a competitive price, and will strive to be a leader in cannabis testing by making such services fast and affordable using the most up-to-date testing equipment available. They will also pave the way for research and development of novel cannabis-based medicines. These advancements include, but are not limited to, strain specific medications for different ailments and separation of cannabis constituents (THC, CBD, CBG…) to determine the medicinal value of each individual component, and the refining of concentrates presently used for cancer treatment.
EverGReeN Agra has embarked on a journey to obtain revolutionary goals that will change the lives of countless people throughout the nation and even globally. What they have set out to accomplish has yet to be done and they feel it would be greatly beneficial to have the process of building a world class corporation documented on video. They have already begun recording steps that have been taken thus far and will continue to document and record as they move forward to keep shareholders and potential investors up to speed with progress and operations.
The EverGReeN Agra team is working fast. EverGReeN Agra's Chairman, Rene Hamouth is excited and states, "What this team has achieved in a 6 month period, in simple terms is astounding, not forgetting our CEO Mr. McKeen and some of the members on his team bring years of experience in this sector to EverGReeN Agra." The Vice Chairman and COO, Ryan Hamouth, is also pleased and states, "I'm extremely excited to be part of the EverGReeN Agra team. Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon; that is the best way I can define EverGReeN Agra."
About EverGReeN Agra Inc.
Evergreen Agra Inc. (EGRN) seeks to be a leading international company in the cannabis industry, investing in cannabis related technologies and infrastructure for the future. The goal is to achieve success for their companies and shareholders, while complying with the law and all legal requirements.
Forward Looking Disclaimer
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Evergreen Agra Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
SOURCE Evergreen-Agra, Inc.
Oct. 22, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 754
Oct. 22, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 609
Oct. 22, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,955
Oct. 22, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 479
Oct. 22, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 966
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,582
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,843
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,655
Oct. 22, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,441
Oct. 22, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 649
Oct. 22, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,244
Oct. 22, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,893
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,501
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,541
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Oct. 22, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,230