|By Business Wire||
|August 5, 2014 11:05 AM EDT||
Delivering an unmatched level of privacy and protection, Boolean Tech today announced the immediate availability of StitMe, a game changing, mobile privacy app for iOS and Android. StitMe allows users to gain an unprecedented level of personal protection with complete privacy control over their mobile phone communications and messaging.
StitMe allows users to connect with each other by simply using a StitMe ID like #JaneDoe, so there is no need to give out a personal mobile number ever again. When users make outgoing calls, the recipient’s caller ID will show the unique “StitMe Privacy Protected Connection Number” instead of his or her personal mobile telephone number. This is a permanent number between two people and both can use this number to call each other. The user’s actual mobile number is never exposed, and the number cannot be shared with anyone so they are protected from unwanted return calls, sales calls, harassment, stalking and anonymous calls.
StitMe offers unlimited connections and unlimited calling time at no charge. Further, the app provides users with a timer-based Auto Kill switch to kill chats from both ends. StitMe is the only app providing a comprehensive and complete tool to protect all communication with contacts (Talk and Text). Once the app is loaded it automatically assigns privacy protected one-on-one connections to each of the contacts, thus securing the entire address book with no loose ends.
The recent NSA revelations showed that personal conversations or even medical records were also compromised. StitMe shields you and your conversation in all walks of life, be it be selling something on eBay or Craigslist or having a private confidential conversations via dating websites, distress hotlines, your stock broker or when you are selling your house. StitMe provides complete comprehensive cover to your entire address book and more.
Here are the simple steps to use StitMe:
- Get the mobile number of the person you meet and input it into the StitMe app or simply exchange your StitMe IDs (if the other party is already a registered user of StitMe) for other people to contact you via StitMe - no more giving out your actual mobile number.
- A “StitMe Connection” is created for the user and the other party to contact each other, instantly establishing a one-to-one secured connection.
- The caller and recipient will only see the StitMe connection number on their caller ID – the actual mobile number will never be exposed.
- Users can pre-set the day and time they want to receive calls from their StitMe contacts thus preventing calls at “off hours” or on days they may be at work.
- This one-to-one connection can be deleted anytime, providing another layer of protection. Just delete the StitMe contact from the StitMe address book, and the other person can never contact the user anymore.
“Privacy is a right and not a commodity thus it must be made available to one and all, therefore StitMe is ‘FREE’ for all end users,” said Gurtaj Singh Padda, founder and CEO of Boolean Tech. “Never before have consumers been able to securely, safely and easily control their entire mobile sphere of text and talk. StitMe’s cutting-edge technology is extremely easy-to-use, works with every phone, on every network and is completely untraceable.”
The StitMe app empowers users to allow others to connect with them or not, with the freedom to control who and who can never contact them, and when they can be contacted. Further, the app masks the users’ location, thus shutting the door on hackers and people engaged in identity theft who might try and track the phone by using a reverse number look up.
The messaging uses private and public key encryption technology, so not even Boolean Tech, the creators of the app, can decipher the messages. “The keys are generated and kept locally on the users’ phones, so if our staff can’t break the code, we know that nobody else will,” continued Padda.
Sample uses of StitMe include:
- When your kids go to college they meet new people. Safe guard them with StitMe for you never know the strangers they might meet.
- Added safety when using online dating sites, as you don’t have to provide a stranger with your actual phone number and you can control when calls are allowed
- The ability to give your StitMe ID to a potential buyer on Craigslist or eBay, so that they don’t have your home or cell number. No more spammers and identity theft.
- Teachers can use StitMe to limit the days and hours that their students and patients can call them directly without infringing on their private times.
- Anyone selling a home or a car can provide their StitMe ID so that they don’t receive calls at unwanted times.
- Conduct safe and private business phone calls with complete privacy and peace of mind.
- Having a doctor patient conversation and in just about every aspect of life.
StitMe is available for free and can be downloaded from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stitme/id896536016?mt=8 and Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stitme.stitme
In addition to today’s launch of the consumer StitMe app, Boolean Tech has made the technology available to website developers to add to their sites and platforms. The B2B solution, called ShieldMe, can be used by websites that focus on classifieds, dating, retail, sales, real estate, investing/stocks, education, law, medicine and more.
ShieldMe offers advanced revenue generation and privacy offering to website users With ShieldMe, websites don’t need to rework their business processes as the platform is a simple add on and can be integrated within a week and with minimal internal resources. Companies and websites interested in integrating the ShieldMe technology can request more information at [email protected].
About Boolean Tech A pioneering mobile privacy company dedicated to empowering individuals with the right to personal privacy and peace of mind. Based in Ireland with development centers in Singapore and Vietnam, Boolean Tech is the owner and operator of StitMe, a secure and free mobile privacy app that allows users to connect with other people without ever giving up their phone number. Unique with no parallel in the industry, StitMe is all about "Mobile Privacy and Protection" A private one-to-one connection within the shield of total privacy. It features a patent-protected algorithm to pair two individuals uniquely and securely, leaving no chance of intrusion by a third-party. For more information please visit www.stitme.com.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,553
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,158
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 333
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
Sep. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,986
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 280
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,753
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 383
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,649
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,861
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,759
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,390
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the protocols that communicate data and the emerging data analy...
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,692