|By PR Newswire||
|August 5, 2014 11:14 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Uncooled Infrared Imaging Technology & Market Trends Report" report to their offering.
After its first significant downturn in 2012, the Uncooled Thermal Camera market continued to decline in 2013 (-5%), plumbed by the ever shrinking military market (-15% revenues in 2013) which is the historical and most profitable business for uncooled infrared. Nevertheless, 2013 overall sales in total shipments have surged again (+15%) because of the dynamic commercial market where sales have grown by +24%.
For the next several years, thermal camera shipments will continue to grow rapidly, at +25% CAGR in volume between 2014 and 2019 to reach more than 1.4 M. Shipments will be driven by the existing commercial markets which are expanding quickly:
- Thermography: the market will be driven by ultra-low-end cameras with very attractive pricing (below $1000) that widen the audience of thermal technology. Leaders FLIR and Fluke have added many new models in 2013-2014 and will continue to lead the price war due to their vertical business model.
- Automotive: Autoliv, the market leader, will continue to introduce its Night vision 3rd generation on new car models. New EuroNCAP tests could boost the market by promoting, in 2018, night time pedestrian collision mitigation solutions potentially using a thermal solution, but only if the cost is sufficiently low.
- Surveillance: new visible CCTV players have entered the market recently (Panasonic, Mobotix) and will participate in thermal technology democratization. Price erosion will continue (-12%/year) and will enlarge the scope of commercial applications like traffic, parking, and power stations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Contents, definitions
2. Executive summary
3. Merge & acquisitions (M&A) since 2010
4. Noteworthy news since 2013
5. Overview of IR detection technologies
6. Uncooled thermal imaging camera market analysis
7. IR Camera market analysis: Thermography market
8. IR camera market analysis: Surveillance market
9. IR camera market analysis: Automotive market
10. IR Camera market analysis: Fire fighting market segment
11. Uncooled thermal imager/microbolometer market analysis
12. Uncooled thermal imaging technological evolutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5xzms/uncooled_infrared
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 2,546
Dec. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 2,027
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 4,235
Dec. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 251
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 3,272
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,582
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 663
Dec. 5, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,095
Dec. 5, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,198
Dec. 5, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,706
Dec. 5, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,160
Dec. 5, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 841
Dec. 5, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 679
Dec. 5, 2016 12:34 PM EST Reads: 238
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,294