|By PR Newswire||
|August 5, 2014 11:14 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Uncooled Infrared Imaging Technology & Market Trends Report" report to their offering.
After its first significant downturn in 2012, the Uncooled Thermal Camera market continued to decline in 2013 (-5%), plumbed by the ever shrinking military market (-15% revenues in 2013) which is the historical and most profitable business for uncooled infrared. Nevertheless, 2013 overall sales in total shipments have surged again (+15%) because of the dynamic commercial market where sales have grown by +24%.
For the next several years, thermal camera shipments will continue to grow rapidly, at +25% CAGR in volume between 2014 and 2019 to reach more than 1.4 M. Shipments will be driven by the existing commercial markets which are expanding quickly:
- Thermography: the market will be driven by ultra-low-end cameras with very attractive pricing (below $1000) that widen the audience of thermal technology. Leaders FLIR and Fluke have added many new models in 2013-2014 and will continue to lead the price war due to their vertical business model.
- Automotive: Autoliv, the market leader, will continue to introduce its Night vision 3rd generation on new car models. New EuroNCAP tests could boost the market by promoting, in 2018, night time pedestrian collision mitigation solutions potentially using a thermal solution, but only if the cost is sufficiently low.
- Surveillance: new visible CCTV players have entered the market recently (Panasonic, Mobotix) and will participate in thermal technology democratization. Price erosion will continue (-12%/year) and will enlarge the scope of commercial applications like traffic, parking, and power stations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Contents, definitions
2. Executive summary
3. Merge & acquisitions (M&A) since 2010
4. Noteworthy news since 2013
5. Overview of IR detection technologies
6. Uncooled thermal imaging camera market analysis
7. IR Camera market analysis: Thermography market
8. IR camera market analysis: Surveillance market
9. IR camera market analysis: Automotive market
10. IR Camera market analysis: Fire fighting market segment
11. Uncooled thermal imager/microbolometer market analysis
12. Uncooled thermal imaging technological evolutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5xzms/uncooled_infrared
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 30, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,756
Mar. 30, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 783
Mar. 30, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,580
Mar. 30, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 472
Mar. 30, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,152
Mar. 30, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,107
Mar. 30, 2017 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,349
Mar. 30, 2017 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,378
Mar. 30, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,281
Mar. 30, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,019
Mar. 30, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,322
Mar. 30, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,497
Mar. 30, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,169
Mar. 30, 2017 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,669
Mar. 30, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,279