|By PR Newswire||
|August 5, 2014 11:14 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Uncooled Infrared Imaging Technology & Market Trends Report" report to their offering.
After its first significant downturn in 2012, the Uncooled Thermal Camera market continued to decline in 2013 (-5%), plumbed by the ever shrinking military market (-15% revenues in 2013) which is the historical and most profitable business for uncooled infrared. Nevertheless, 2013 overall sales in total shipments have surged again (+15%) because of the dynamic commercial market where sales have grown by +24%.
For the next several years, thermal camera shipments will continue to grow rapidly, at +25% CAGR in volume between 2014 and 2019 to reach more than 1.4 M. Shipments will be driven by the existing commercial markets which are expanding quickly:
- Thermography: the market will be driven by ultra-low-end cameras with very attractive pricing (below $1000) that widen the audience of thermal technology. Leaders FLIR and Fluke have added many new models in 2013-2014 and will continue to lead the price war due to their vertical business model.
- Automotive: Autoliv, the market leader, will continue to introduce its Night vision 3rd generation on new car models. New EuroNCAP tests could boost the market by promoting, in 2018, night time pedestrian collision mitigation solutions potentially using a thermal solution, but only if the cost is sufficiently low.
- Surveillance: new visible CCTV players have entered the market recently (Panasonic, Mobotix) and will participate in thermal technology democratization. Price erosion will continue (-12%/year) and will enlarge the scope of commercial applications like traffic, parking, and power stations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Contents, definitions
2. Executive summary
3. Merge & acquisitions (M&A) since 2010
4. Noteworthy news since 2013
5. Overview of IR detection technologies
6. Uncooled thermal imaging camera market analysis
7. IR Camera market analysis: Thermography market
8. IR camera market analysis: Surveillance market
9. IR camera market analysis: Automotive market
10. IR Camera market analysis: Fire fighting market segment
11. Uncooled thermal imager/microbolometer market analysis
12. Uncooled thermal imaging technological evolutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5xzms/uncooled_infrared
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Peak 10, Inc., has announced the implementation of IT service management, a business process alignment initiative based on the widely adopted Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. The implementation of IT service management enhances Peak 10’s current service-minded approach to IT delivery by propelling the company to deliver higher levels of personalized and prompt service. The majority of Peak 10’s operations employees have been trained and certified in the ITIL frame...
May. 4, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,127
The increasing popularity of the Internet of Things necessitates that our physical and cognitive relationship with wearable technology will change rapidly in the near future. This advent means logging has become a thing of the past. Before, it was on us to track our own data, but now that data is automatically available. What does this mean for mHealth and the "connected" body? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Lisa Calkins, CEO and co-founder of Amadeus Consulting, will discuss the impact of wea...
May. 4, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
In the world of DevOps there are ‘known good practices’ – aka ‘patterns’ – and ‘known bad practices’ – aka ‘anti-patterns.' Many of these patterns and anti-patterns have been developed from real world experience, especially by the early adopters of DevOps theory; but many are more feasible in theory than in practice, especially for more recent entrants to the DevOps scene. In this power panel at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, moderated by DevOps Conference Chair Andi Mann, panelists will dis...
May. 4, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,004
See storage differently! Storage performance problems have only gotten worse and harder to solve as applications have become largely virtualized and moved to a cloud-based infrastructure. Storage performance in a virtualized environment is not just about IOPS, it is about how well that potential performance is guaranteed to individual VMs for these apps as the number of VMs keep going up real time. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in product and marketing at Tintri, will discu...
May. 4, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 988
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, will provide tips on how to be successful in large scale machine lear...
May. 4, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,491
May. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 437
May. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 441
May. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 452
May. 4, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 984
May. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,304
May. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,272
May. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,242
May. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,171
May. 4, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,181
May. 4, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,042