|By Business Wire||
|August 5, 2014 02:26 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vjs7v/uncooled_infrared) has announced the addition of the "Uncooled Infrared Imaging Technology & Market Trends Report" report to their offering.
After its first significant downturn in 2012, the Uncooled Thermal Camera market continued to decline in 2013 (-5%), plumbed by the ever shrinking military market (-15% revenues in 2013) which is the historical and most profitable business for uncooled infrared. Nevertheless, 2013 overall sales in total shipments have surged again (+15%) because of the dynamic commercial market where sales have grown by +24%.
For the next several years, thermal camera shipments will continue to grow rapidly, at +25% CAGR in volume between 2014 and 2019 to reach more than 1.4 M. Shipments will be driven by the existing commercial markets which are expanding quickly:
- Thermography: the market will be driven by ultra-low-end cameras with very attractive pricing (below $1000) that widen the audience of thermal technology. Leaders FLIR and Fluke have added many new models in 2013-2014 and will continue to lead the price war due to their vertical business model.
- Automotive: Autoliv, the market leader, will continue to introduce its Night vision 3rd generation on new car models. New EuroNCAP tests could boost the market by promoting, in 2018, night time pedestrian collision mitigation solutions potentially using a thermal solution, but only if the cost is sufficiently low.
- Surveillance: new visible CCTV players have entered the market recently (Panasonic, Mobotix) and will participate in thermal technology democratization. Price erosion will continue (-12%/year) and will enlarge the scope of commercial applications like traffic, parking, and power stations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Contents, definitions
2. Executive summary
3. Merge & acquisitions (M&A) since 2010
4. Noteworthy news since 2013
5. Overview of IR detection technologies
6. Uncooled thermal imaging camera market analysis
7. IR Camera market analysis : Thermography market
8. IR camera market analysis : Surveillance market
9. IR camera market analysis : Automotive market
10. IR Camera market analysis : Fire fighting market segment
11. Uncooled thermal imager/ microbolometer market analysis
12. Uncooled thermal imaging technological evolutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vjs7v/uncooled_infrared
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 367
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,819
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 729
Sep. 30, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,578
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,657
Sep. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 358
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 548
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,665
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,234
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,013
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 30, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,646
Sep. 30, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 659
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,466
24Notion is full-service global creative digital marketing, technology and lifestyle agency that combines strategic ideas with customized tactical execution. With a broad understand of the art of traditional marketing, new media, communications and social influence, 24Notion uniquely understands how to connect your brand strategy with the right consumer. 24Notion ranked #12 on Corporate Social Responsibility - Book of List.
Sep. 30, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 358