|By Business Wire||
|August 5, 2014 02:26 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vjs7v/uncooled_infrared) has announced the addition of the "Uncooled Infrared Imaging Technology & Market Trends Report" report to their offering.
After its first significant downturn in 2012, the Uncooled Thermal Camera market continued to decline in 2013 (-5%), plumbed by the ever shrinking military market (-15% revenues in 2013) which is the historical and most profitable business for uncooled infrared. Nevertheless, 2013 overall sales in total shipments have surged again (+15%) because of the dynamic commercial market where sales have grown by +24%.
For the next several years, thermal camera shipments will continue to grow rapidly, at +25% CAGR in volume between 2014 and 2019 to reach more than 1.4 M. Shipments will be driven by the existing commercial markets which are expanding quickly:
- Thermography: the market will be driven by ultra-low-end cameras with very attractive pricing (below $1000) that widen the audience of thermal technology. Leaders FLIR and Fluke have added many new models in 2013-2014 and will continue to lead the price war due to their vertical business model.
- Automotive: Autoliv, the market leader, will continue to introduce its Night vision 3rd generation on new car models. New EuroNCAP tests could boost the market by promoting, in 2018, night time pedestrian collision mitigation solutions potentially using a thermal solution, but only if the cost is sufficiently low.
- Surveillance: new visible CCTV players have entered the market recently (Panasonic, Mobotix) and will participate in thermal technology democratization. Price erosion will continue (-12%/year) and will enlarge the scope of commercial applications like traffic, parking, and power stations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Contents, definitions
2. Executive summary
3. Merge & acquisitions (M&A) since 2010
4. Noteworthy news since 2013
5. Overview of IR detection technologies
6. Uncooled thermal imaging camera market analysis
7. IR Camera market analysis : Thermography market
8. IR camera market analysis : Surveillance market
9. IR camera market analysis : Automotive market
10. IR Camera market analysis : Fire fighting market segment
11. Uncooled thermal imager/ microbolometer market analysis
12. Uncooled thermal imaging technological evolutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vjs7v/uncooled_infrared
We are always online. We access our data, our finances, work, and various services on the Internet. But we live in a congested world of information in which the roads were built two decades ago. The quest for better, faster Internet routing has been around for a decade, but nobody solved this problem. We’ve seen band aid approaches like CDNs that attack a niche's slice of static content part of the Internet, but that’s it. It does not address the dynamic services-based Internet of today. It doe...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,782
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and deve...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,467
Oct. 26, 2016 09:17 AM EDT Reads: 141
Oct. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 16,582
Oct. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,048
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,803
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 11,523
Oct. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,395
Oct. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,888
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,059
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,559
Oct. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,427
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,561
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,053