|By PR Newswire||
|August 6, 2014 08:01 AM EDT||
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Brother International Corporation, a global leader in business technology, today announced the MFC-J5620DW, the first model from its new line of color inkjet all-in-ones for small businesses, the Business Smart Plus Series.
The MFC-J5620DW has a number of ways to help a small business keep a close eye on its printing costs. Most notably, Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges2 can help lower cost per page by offering a yield of up to 2,400 pages black3 and 1,200 pages color3 – up to four times the output4 of High-yield ink cartridges! Automatic duplex printing can also help reduce an overall printing budget by lowering paper consumption and costs when compared to single-sided printing.
Brother knows that business printing isn't limited to letter-sized output. That's why the MFC-J5620DW offers advanced paper handling, including an adjustable paper tray that holds up to 250 sheets of paper sizes up to 11" x 17", as well as an all-new Multi-Purpose Tray that allows easy printing on specialty paper or envelopes without changing the paper in the main tray. The Multi-Purpose Tray can also hold up to 80 sheets of 8.5"x11" paper or up to 5 sheets of 11"x17" paper. And the up to 35-sheet automatic document feeder is ideal for unattended scanning, copying and faxing of multi-page documents.
To help small business professionals spend less time waiting for their important printouts and more time tending to business at hand, the MFC-J5620DW boasts fastest in class print speeds5 of up to up to 22ppm black and 20ppm color6 (ISO/IEC 24734).
The MFC-J5620DW packs all of this into a space-saving design, while offering small businesses a number of ways to connect to mobile devices7, cloud-based services8, and Ethernet and wireless networks.
"With our new Business Smart Plus Series, we're building on the success of the Business Smart Series, and further focusing on features important to our small business customers: controlling printing costs, multiple paper handling options, and fast print speeds," said Eric Dahl, Brother Director of Marketing. "These models are a smart choice for businesses interested in keeping color printing budgets in line, but wanting a fully-featured device with enhanced connectivity to help boost productivity."
MFC-J5620DW Color Inkjet all-in-one key features:
- Low-cost printing when using optional Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges2 that print approximately 2,400 pages3 black, and 1,200 pages3 color
- Multi-Purpose Tray for printing on specialty media or adding up to 80 sheets of 8.5"x11" paper capacity or up to 5 sheets of 11"x17" paper capacity
- 250-sheet paper tray capacity holds paper up to 11" x 17"
- Up to 35-sheet automatic document feeder for unattended multi-page scanning, copying and faxing
- Fastest in class print speeds5 up to 22ppm black and 20ppm color6 (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Intuitive 3.7" Color TouchScreen Display with integrated keypad and swipe functionality
- Mobile device printing7 from compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, the free Brother™ iPrint&Scan app, Wi-Fi Direct® or Cortado Workplace
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Innovative Landscape Print Technology stores and feeds paper in a landscape orientation for a space-saving, desk-friendly design
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing
- Web Connect lets you scan to popular cloud services including DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, BOX, EVERNOTE®, EVERNOTE® BUSINESS, ONEDRIVE®, ONENOTE® and more8
- Free Brother Cloud Apps let you capture and convert documents directly from your machine9
- Two-year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product
- Estimated street price $199.991
The MFC-J5620DW will be available in October of 2014. Brother will also be introducing the MFC-J5720DW ($249.991), which adds a single-pass duplex scanning and copying, a second paper tray for a total capacity of 500 sheets, and an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder. For more information on the Business Smart Plus Series, visit www.brother.com. For more information on the mobile device printing and cloud connectivity functions of Brother Printers and All-in-Ones, visit www.connectprintshare.com.
Apple and AirPrint are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Use of these trademarks is subject to Apple permissions. Android and Google Drive are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google permissions. Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Amazon are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Windows Phone and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Use of these trademarks is subject to Windows permissions. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under license.
Brother International Corporation is one of the premier providers of products for the home, home office and office. The U.S. corporate office in Bridgewater, N. J., was established on April 21, 1954 and currently markets many industrial products, home appliances and business products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan.
These products include an award-winning line of Multi-Function Center® machines and printers. Brother also provides the number-one line of facsimile machines in the U.S. and is the leader in electronic labeling, with its full line of P-touch® Electronic Labeling Systems. For more information you can visit the website at www.brother.com.
Working with you for a better environment
At Brother, our green initiative is simple. We strive to take responsibility, act respectfully and try to make a positive difference, to help build a society where sustainable development can be achieved. We call this approach Brother Earth.
- Estimated street price, prices may vary.
- Additional purchase required.
- Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. For more page information see www.brother.com/pageyield
- Based on comparing LC203BK (approximate 550-page yield) versus LC209BK (approximate 2,400-page yield).
- Based on competing in-class inkjet models with an estimated street price of $149 - $299. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third party industry sources (as of February 2014).
- PPM speed is based on ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. See http://www.brother-usa.com/printspeed for details.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.com for details, availability and compatibility.
- Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.connectprintshare.com for details.
- Requires Internet connection.
SOURCE Brother International Corporation
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,789
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,596
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,710
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,022
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,720
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,724
Sep. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,288
Sep. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,847
Sep. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,994
Sep. 27, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,631
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,540
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,046
Sep. 26, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,753
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 468
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,675